LOU15

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Who else thinks Cory McCoig is a weird, creepy guy??
bigboi

Boiling Springs, SC

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Yeah and looks like squidward..
LOU15

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Hahaha, more like tucan sam!! Lol, and I don't dislike him because of his looks alone, I just think he's really creepy and annoying!! It freaks me and alot of other people out!
KLR

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Just stop, okay? I don't know this Cory person, but was this absolutely necessary? Seeing people do this kind of thing is really getting old. People sure do feel brave enough to trash someone they have a problem with once hidden behind a computer screen, but not otherwise. Seriously, it makes you look ridiculous.
LOU15

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Jun 15, 2011
Since u dont know him.....then u have nooooo idea!!
Anonymous

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2011
So I met him recently...what can anyone tell me about him????
viki23

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2011
I think he's H-O-T!!!
KLR

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2011
LOU15 wrote:
Since u dont know him.....then u have nooooo idea!!
So you think he deserves being ridiculed on a public site because you don't like the way he looks. That's my point. Just wondering why it would be so important that you felt compelled to comment about it out of the blue.
freddystair

Paducah, KY

#9 Jul 16, 2011
LOU15 wrote:
Who else thinks Cory McCoig is a weird, creepy guy??
I heard he was a snitch but really what do I know. But really folks what does looks have to do with anything?
Antoine Dodson

Springfield, TN

#10 Jul 19, 2011
freddystair wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was a snitch but really what do I know. But really folks what does looks have to do with anything?
That's just something that ugly people say.
freind

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jul 23, 2011
ashers wrote:
So I met him recently...what can anyone tell me about him????
I know corey and his braother they both are decent people corey does seem weird but once you get to know him hes ok. his brother on the other hand i dont know much about but he used to work with me as security at the mall and is now working at the anderson co. jail.
stop

United States

#12 Aug 3, 2011
He's a nice guy.
foollforu

Paducah, KY

#13 Aug 4, 2011
U G L Y he aint got no alabi he's ugly yeah yeah he's ugly just had to do that but I dont even know him so its just kidding folks
cbgb

Antioch, TN

#15 Mar 25, 2012
I know he's a snitch, and the people that used to hang out with him would never let him know if they did anything illegal, because he's a rat...
really

Jersey City, NJ

#16 Mar 25, 2012
he's a backstabber. even if you don't do anything illegal. he talks bad about everyone and tells their business.
sick

Harriman, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2012
he creeps on all the pages of the little high school girls...telling them they look good and stuff. pervert if i've ever seen one.
lol

Sevierville, TN

#18 Aug 5, 2012
his brother who is actually younger should in NO way be connected to him in anyway. Night and day people.... night and day
pink

Sarasota, FL

#19 Aug 5, 2012
He is a little odd. Always something wrong with him. He wines and complains more than a little girl.
Curious

Nashville, TN

#20 Aug 6, 2012
Whos his brother?
Squidward

Oliver Springs, TN

#21 Oct 28, 2012
Holy cow you guys have me rolling on the floor here...never made the Squidward comparison!

Don't know the guy, just know OF him, and everything I've heard points to the guy being a total creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandie (Peaches) Lanham 21 min an old friend 12
mayor 13 hr righton 28
Ben Miller and Jessica West (Nov '12) Sat grimy phoxx 32
Tony brown Fri Ozark420 1
Traffic Accident Fri Numnums2015 22
how is everyone doing. Fri joyful 6
tiffany reynolds Fri mel 1
Oliver Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oliver Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oliver Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oliver Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons