crazy

Knoxville, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
John Halburnt needs to watch his mouth on who he threatens with a gun.....its sad that he's so weak he needs a gun to threaten someone, when all anyone else needs is the power of their fist to take care of his sorry ass. He is a strung out drug addict who mistreats his parents and takes all their medicines.....what kind of son or relative would do that to family.....?....A no good sorry for nothing POS ..that's who!!! So John you best watch what you say to people, because some people don't care to cause a family uproar......actually it would make my day for you to push the issue....
agree

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 22, 2012
crazy wrote:
John Halburnt needs to watch his mouth on who he threatens with a gun.....its sad that he's so weak he needs a gun to threaten someone, when all anyone else needs is the power of their fist to take care of his sorry ass. He is a strung out drug addict who mistreats his parents and takes all their medicines.....what kind of son or relative would do that to family.....?....A no good sorry for nothing POS ..that's who!!! So John you best watch what you say to people, because some people don't care to cause a family uproar......actually it would make my day for you to push the issue....
. I totally agree about him being a scaredy cat. He would be afraid of his own shadow. What a big o baby that's the truth of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norwood Turnover 6 hr Okay 11
~Music Thread~ (Nov '12) 16 hr Maverick 808 168
Mailbox bashing 20 hr springer for life 8
Restaurant (Jun '14) 21 hr busybee 22
Josh brown in jail Fri news 23
OSHS Bobcat football Fri jacket 27
any body remember the Harlan Hoskins murder(1982) (Jan '09) Fri Baby 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oliver Springs Mortgages