Next Last
big mama

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 May 13, 2012
whats up with Jeff Denton
KMA

Boynton Beach, FL

#2 May 14, 2012
The man who thinks he runs, excuse me, OWNS the town.
no clue

United States

#3 May 14, 2012
I've lived in oz all my life. Apparently he's not relevent. Never heard of him.
Dont know

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 May 14, 2012
Don't know is something wrong with him
poltician

United States

#5 May 14, 2012
he used to be a big shot done got to old now where is he?
amazed

United States

#6 May 15, 2012
he owns applachian recovery on midway dr. he might have repode your car. he is very full of himself! hd wants everyone to believe that he is a good person and a faithful church member. that is such B.S!
True

United States

#7 May 16, 2012
So true Amazed, that is such B.S.. He acts like he's an a+ Christian but then once church is over the real Jeff comes out. The bad mouth and attitude like he's better than everyone. He acts like everyone should fear him because he carries a gun. He only carries that gun cause he can't hold his own and he's afraid of getting his a## beat when he's doing repo work.
karl

Santa Barbara, CA

#8 May 16, 2012
omg like lay off jeff dude like he just does his job like somebody has to do it.
Lol

United States

#9 May 16, 2012
So his job is being an a## hole. Walking around town like he's better than everyone else. I didn't realize that was something oz needed.
poltician

United States

#10 May 16, 2012
so yes now he is repo man he used to be on city council why he got out of politics?
karl

Santa Barbara, CA

#11 May 16, 2012
like jeff did some good things like when he was city aldarman dude.this town vvas better like when we had eddy king,jeff denton,stanley justice,don shilings in office.
poltician

United States

#12 May 16, 2012
i bet mr denton reposed sombody's car and they want to get back at him so they started this topix.
karl

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 May 16, 2012
like spot on dude like someone is totally po'd because like jeff repossessed something of theirs or like their jealous because like he has a good looking wife whoa.
Joke

United States

#14 May 16, 2012
Why would they go after him. Yes he picks up the cars but it's someone else who issues the repo. Besides if they wanted to get back at him I'm sure they would find something better than topix, like going down there were the vehicles are parked, that lots not very secure
Jusin

Hendersonville, TN

#15 May 16, 2012
big mama wrote:
whats up with Jeff Denton
Never heard of him. Is he related to Greg Denton?
shelly

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 May 17, 2012
hey karl get an eye exam
Bitedust

Franklin, TN

#17 May 20, 2012
Pay your bills = no repo for you. If YOU get repo'd it is YOUR FAULT, don't blame your mistakes on someone else.
Read much

Boynton Beach, FL

#18 May 21, 2012
Who actually said they got repo'd?? NO ONE.. I think most people are talking about him in general not his repo business
brother one

Jupiter, FL

#19 Oct 1, 2013
True wrote:
So true Amazed, that is such B.S.. He acts like he's an a+ Christian but then once church is over the real Jeff comes out. The bad mouth and attitude like he's better than everyone. He acts like everyone should fear him because he carries a gun. He only carries that gun cause he can't hold his own and he's afraid of getting his a## beat when he's doing repo work.
get your facts straight , he doesnt carry a gun and he surenisnt afraid of anyone and if you think he cant hold his own you should try him some time , i think you will find out your mouth has overloaded your ass
boom

La Vergne, TN

#20 Oct 1, 2013
I know him. All he is, is a punk!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Smith\ Amanda Woods 3 hr Lisa 59
Zachary bond 14 hr DunkArue03 1
New Norwood Principal (May '16) Mon Just me 30
Where can a man get a bat shaved for a home run... Mon Jcpenny 3
Do u know this man Mon Kristin 7
Wow! Brittani A. Married Josh L. Mar 26 Alcorn 25
Plain ugly town, just plain ugly. Mar 26 grimy phoxx 17

Oliver Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance