Next Last
Tngirl

Brentwood, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2010
You are ignorant.
bj from clinton

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2010
i think i know that paul guy, hes from clinton. if its the same one im thinking of. and panny im not for sure. ive heard about her though. the guy paul he used to see a woman named mary but i dont know if its the same people or not.samantha i know her i think. dont everybody? she dated a black guy didnt she? and now shes with her cousin? dont surprise me any. this mary that i know lived in clinton also.at that time she had two kids. and i think one was on the way when i knew her. if its the same mary that is. the mary im talking about lived on hillcrest in clinton. shes a sweet person if its the same one i know. i dont like noone talking about her. shes had a hard life and so has her niece samantha. i knew mary since the age of fifteen. if its the one i know we grew up together.
concerned person

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2010
how am i ignorant? i was just wondering about them ive heard so much and i wanted to know whats true and whats not true.
Tngirl

Brentwood, TN

#5 Oct 28, 2010
concerned person wrote:
how am i ignorant? i was just wondering about them ive heard so much and i wanted to know whats true and whats not true.
Go ask them yourself if you're so concerned. Don't go on hear say.
penny

Gallatin, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2010
let me tell u something "concerned"person u have no clue what ur talking about.no i DID NOT have sex with anthony!were friends only u fucking bitch.i was never in love with him,we were friends.cant u be friends with the opposite sex?anthony is a good guy,leave him alone.for ur info at least hes not a registered sex offender,u know who u r!i know whos putting these lies,u better watch or else bitch.jimmy is not samantha burgess cousin u idiot!yes she is dating him&hes good to her.leave mary out of this,shes so sweet.o im so glad u know about my sex life bitch.who r u having sex with lately behind ur mans back?at least ive never had tons of stds u nasty nasty whore.fuck u bitch,bring it on u know where i live!
penny

Gallatin, TN

#7 Oct 28, 2010
ppl are so damn stupid.i know who wrote these lies about me.thats ok though cause what goes around comes around.if anyone wants to believe this crap then let them cause i know for a fact none of this shit ppls saying about me,mary&samantha isnt true.i think its pretty obvious who this is since ur mad at us!keep tlking,like i said at least i wldnt date a sex offender,unlike u.
preacher

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 28, 2010
i would like 2 say i am married 2 this woman mary , we have been married 17 yrs & yes she c did get involved with a man paul in the past, but now she has been living her life 4 the lord. i am a minister, & yes my niece samantha & my wife son which is my step son did date 4 a short period, which they r not any more.which makes them not kin any way, so get your facts right. i am sure you have skeltons in your closet 2. and 4 my wife she did things long time ago & people wants 2 bring up the past. she has been faithful 2 me 17 yrs
penny

Gallatin, TN

#9 Oct 28, 2010
hmmmm just maybe i should start me a forum on topix.
private person

Gallatin, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2010
well for your information you dont know what your talking about.samantha and jimmy are still dating he just has to handle personal things right now. he loves her with all his heart and i know all this because i am one of his friends. he is just going through alot right now and i like how samantha is sticking by his side no matter what. they love eachother. he is crazy over her. but like i said he has alot of stuff to handle with at the moment.
Anonymous

Erin, TN

#11 Nov 8, 2010
well this shit is stupid probaly everybody talkin on this forum is in the family but trying to be ingisguise...why cant yall grow up
JAMIE

Knoxville, TN

#12 Nov 9, 2010
concerned person wrote:
does anybody know a penny thomason? what about mary burgess and her niece samantha? is it true that penny is still in love with that ugly redneck guy anthony? we all know that they had sex.and i was wondering about mary burgess also. is it true that she used to know a paul shephard? and what about her niece samantha. isnt she dating her cousin? whats up with that. that whole family is just fucked up. isnt there a preacher guy in the family? why would he let such things happen then? that gives his wife and family a bad name! please comment back and let me know what you know
YEA I KNOW THEM AND I KNOW U TO SO BACK OFF OR I WILL PUT SHIT I KNOW ON U ON THIS BULL SHIT SITE AND WE DO KNOW EACH OTHER BACK IN THE DAY!!!
LOL

Brentwood, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2010
this whole Burgess family is nasty. From the way they carry themselves, to their nasty ass house. retarded/incest probably a better word. All the nasty women in this family, need to get their tubes tide immeditaley! Starting with Amandas big fat nasty stank as$. Think Darryl still has sex with his mommy anyway.
Anonymous

Erin, TN

#15 Nov 19, 2010
Well this is Darryl Not Amanda i dont have no bull$hit account on this site but i can tell you this I will |=uck anyone up that talks shit about my Family and my wife you think your slick talkin $hit on a computer come ta my face and say some $hit like this woman or man i will knock the rest of your |=uckin teeth out or if you havent lost any tell me the name and meet me when i come in on the 25th of November Name a |=UCKIN place and time and ill be there and bury your a$$ ive been living good for God but this $hit is Crazy man it takes a real damn full blooded PUSSĄ to get on here and talk shit and not say who you are im DARRYL MOTHER|=UCKIN BURGESS AND YES IM A BURGESS AN PROUND OF IT COME GET YOU SOME AND GET KNOCKED OUT LIKE THE OTHERS )3ITCH
youre stupid

Gallatin, TN

#16 Nov 20, 2010
way to go darryl&dont let this idiot get to you all.its pretty sad they have nothing better to do then sit&talk about ppl all day.what a life,they must be one big fatass sitting behind a computer&thinking of who they can talk about each day.i cant wait to see you guys.i love you all.i know whos putting these lies on this forum about us,they really have nothing better to do.take care of your child for once&leave ppl alone.you should clean up your own house before you judge everyone else.i heard you were being monitored by d.c.s,you better be careful snorting them pills up your nose,you might get caught.you really should get down on your knees&pray that god helps you to stop doing drugs,your child needs you.sad sad life you have.
LOL

Brentwood, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2010
Darryl your funny. Ive known you for a long time. I know your bark is bigger than your bite, for sure. Far as Amandas fat a$$, guess I can wait till she waddels her 2 ton a$$ to do something. LOL. You must know you were born into a nasty family. Waken up everyday of your childhood should of been a good sign. Now you have reproduced with fattie with the green teeth. :( Now your really not worth anything. Need to get right with yourself. Run fast and as far away as you can, from that toxic retarded family that surrounds you. You may have a chance at a normal life.
youre stupid

Gallatin, TN

#18 Nov 21, 2010
omg youre pathetic!trust me,darryl can beat your ass.like i said,go tend to your child before d.c.s takes the poor lil thing again.he wasnt born into a nasty family you retard.who the hell is fattie with the green teeth?amanda doesnt have green teeth you dumbass!he didnt reproduce with anyone with green teeth, you need some help for real.im pretty sure youre just jealous cause their doing so well in life.darryl is living for the lord now&satan is trying to get him down.it wont work cause darryl&amanda laughs about this shit ppl saying cause its really funny.were laughing at you cause you have such a pitiful life.god will for sure bring you to your knees.please get help,your child deserves better than a drug addict for a parent.these pills you snort up your nose has really took an effect on youre judgement&personality.i will be praying for you to get right ok cause you need help,alot of help from our lord.by the way,darryl has a normal life.he also lives in nashville now cause all of you drug addicts that were surrounding him.peace out you piece of shit!
Anonymous

Tennessee Ridge, TN

#19 Nov 21, 2010
Aww Main this Shit is Funny atleast my girl has class and a Self Controll altleast She wont get down on her knees and suck a |)ICK FOR A 20mg Oxy man )3itch since i know who you are im gonna get someone to take care of the light work so i dont go to jail and my Awesom wife dont go either All i can say is BARK BARK BARK BARK watch that back Ho
Anonymous

Tennessee Ridge, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2010
ooooooooh my girl dont have Green Teeth you have Rotten mildew teeth ho hahaha
notso

Nashville, TN

#21 Nov 21, 2010
LOL wrote:
this whole Burgess family is nasty. From the way they carry themselves, to their nasty ass house. retarded/incest probably a better word. All the nasty women in this family, need to get their tubes tide immeditaley! Starting with Amandas big fat nasty stank as$. Think Darryl still has sex with his mommy anyway.
i know some of the Burgess family and they are not all nasty there's a guy name Micky Burgess and believe me he ain't nasty
youre stupid

Gallatin, TN

#23 Nov 22, 2010
youre a very sick person if you ask me.you have no clue what youre talking about what so ever.you must have had a terrible childhood cause you aint normal.hayden doesnt look ANYTHING like eugene brown,hes darryl made over.im sorry that you dont know the father of your child,dont say that about everyone else cause you have a miserable life.ive reported this so its all good haha!penny knows the father to her children&shes not a whore by any means.you must not know her or you wouldnt say that.she never gave up one child dumbass.mary isnt a slut,youre just jealous.do you not have your drugs,is that why youre telling all these lies?its not the end of the world,go sale yourself so you can get some oxys,you have before.im not defending ricky,hes a sad person.kenny doesnt cheat on mary,are you like stalking them or what?go take care of the child you have,you dont even know who his dad is cause you slept with so many guys.youre mom shouldnt be taking care of him all the time,put your child before them oxys for once.youre a pathetic person that must get bored easy&think about who youre gonna talk about each&every day you wake up to that pitiful life of drugs!you really should get all your facts straight you drug addict before you talk about everyone else.now please dont go snort an oxy when youre finished reading this.you can handle life without snorting those things up your nose,think of that child you never have every day you p.o.s!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Miller and Jessica West (Nov '12) 1 hr Les ter Hun ter 33
Eric Gallaher 8 hr just sayin 2
Brandie (Peaches) Lanham 18 hr an old friend 12
mayor Sat righton 28
Tony brown Fri Ozark420 1
Traffic Accident Fri Numnums2015 22
how is everyone doing. Fri joyful 6
Oliver Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oliver Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oliver Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oliver Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST

ESPN 3:24PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs