Anyone know how Davey Harness is doing these days?

Posted in the Oliver Springs Forum

Fly on the Wall

Lexington, TN

#1 May 30, 2011
I noticed a few ppl mention Davey and they had nothing nice to say. I knew him a loooong time ago and he did some UNFORGIVEABLE things to me and I was just wondering if Karma ever came around and gave him what he deserves........anyone know how he's doing these days?
KLR

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 19, 2011
He's on Facebook. All I'm able to tell about him is that he's married.
BBQ Girl

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Jun 19, 2011
On Facebook - Don't think that is the same Davey Harness - unless he lost all his hair...

He works at DPI - I see him around in a black DPI truck a lot.
Fly on the Wall

Lexington, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2011
Thank you BBQ Girl.....you are speaking of the same Davey I was asking about....I noticed some older comments regarding him and Amy McGhee & that they both worked for DPI-that IS the one I was inquiring about. What is DPI? Ive always heard "what goes around comes around" and it took me years to get over and get thru the horrible things he did to me, not to mention the $$$ he cost me! Do you know if he's still big and buff or did his "lifestyle" finally cause him to quit working out? Anyway, thanks for replying I do appreciate it.
BBQ Girl wrote:
On Facebook - Don't think that is the same Davey Harness - unless he lost all his hair...
He works at DPI - I see him around in a black DPI truck a lot.
BBQ Girl

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Jun 22, 2011
I know he & Amy are together - we have some mutual friends. I don't think he works out but he was pretty muscled the last time I saw him on the mountain.

DPI is some kind of "forensic" company. I think they figure out why appliances burned houses down & stuff like that. The company is pretty closed-lipped about what they do. They do have a website though - I checked it out but it wasn't real informative.

He always seemed like a nice guy to me - sorry you got burned though.
Just me

Brentwood, TN

#6 Jun 23, 2011
BBQ Girl wrote:
I know he & Amy are together - we have some mutual friends. I don't think he works out but he was pretty muscled the last time I saw him on the mountain.
DPI is some kind of "forensic" company. I think they figure out why appliances burned houses down & stuff like that. The company is pretty closed-lipped about what they do. They do have a website though - I checked it out but it wasn't real informative.

He always seemed like a nice guy to me - sorry you got burned though.
I can't believe they would hire him, Amy and his loser brother Timmy. DPI must not do background checks.
Flat in TN

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 30, 2011
close enuf wrote:
I know them all! I know DPI... its a fkn joke! Davey and amy are trash and have smoozed the owners of dpi and now they are in heaven.. amy and the owner (john I think) are sexually committed. It's really a gross deal!
I know for a fact her and the owner is close! They give them everything they need! It's ridiculous how they can "smooze" them like that!! Makes me wanna barf! Ive heard people talk about how they caught her stealing and know it was her but still nothing is done...sickening

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 1, 2011
Works for DPI and lives with Amy Mcghee does not work out the lifters club is closed since Rex died....sure did like that big ole guy! Heard amy works as a manager and Davey works on pickups but dont really know.
Tess

Brentwood, TN

#10 Jul 1, 2011
frankiedee wrote:
Works for DPI and lives with Amy Mcghee does not work out the lifters club is closed since Rex died....sure did like that big ole guy! Heard amy works as a manager and Davey works on pickups but dont really know.
U work there too Frankie so u should know.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 1, 2011
Tess wrote:
<quoted text>U work there too Frankie so u should know.
Actually I dont work there not at all....but good guess
Tess

United States

#12 Jul 2, 2011
frankiedee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I dont work there not at all....but good guess
So when did you quit? Or did you retire?

Location hidden

#13 Jul 2, 2011
Tess wrote:
<quoted text>So when did you quit? Or did you retire?
Never worked there never!!!! I know them from way back but I dont hang with them its just Amys mom stayed here when she was sick and I will say no more....as for Davey pompass is all I will say!
mommymea

Knoxville, TN

#14 May 31, 2013
ewwwwwy nasty
Idk

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Jun 7, 2013
I used to work at DPI. Davey worked as maintenance and also worked closely with the owners. Did a lot of traveling to pickup products that needed to be investigated. He was always very nice to me and was a hard worker. I've been gone for quite awhile but as far as Davey he was a very nice young man but I didnt know him before I went to work there. Only know him as a coworker not familiar with his personal life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jayde gilmore. (Sep '11) 1 hr Sarah 55
looking for a house or mobile home to rent (Jan '14) 4 hr Whatever81 8
Shannon (Mar '14) 4 hr Whatever81 3
who knows anything about? 5 hr Whatever81 1
pills are taking over our town (Apr '11) 7 hr Whatever81 72
tina and holly hale 15 hr Maverick 808 18
Johnny Taylor 22 hr Cali 48
More from around the web

Oliver Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE