Cassie Gulley and Katie Morgan
LMAO

United States

#67 Mar 16, 2012
Get this wrote:
<quoted text>Casey dear you should seek mental help. So should your mother. Are you trying to sound like a black bitach or what?
man idk who you are but let me tell you something Casey is a GREAT mom and friend! She's far from black and lmfao she don't wanna be or try to be! I can't speak for the character of the others cuz I really don't know them but I do know Casey and I do kno Katie! Katie is a little bag chaser, she hides behind her daddy's badge, she wud sale her soul to the devil for a hit! Kenny gets her outta all her shit! Casey does the best she can to raise that baby, that baby is well taken care of and has all the love she could ever need! What business is it of anyone what she does with her free time? What little she has cuz everytime I see her she's being a mommy! That kid is her world! Shes not a whore like Katie! Idk why anyone wud even compare the two!
ugly

Lenoir City, TN

#68 Mar 16, 2012
unknown wrote:
Nope, she is just sexy as hell!
in her mouth
whatdoyouno

Brentwood, TN

#69 Mar 23, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>man idk who you are but let me tell you something Casey is a GREAT mom and friend! She's far from black and lmfao she don't wanna be or try to be! I can't speak for the character of the others cuz I really don't know them but I do know Casey and I do kno Katie! Katie is a little bag chaser, she hides behind her daddy's badge, she wud sale her soul to the devil for a hit! Kenny gets her outta all her shit! Casey does the best she can to raise that baby, that baby is well taken care of and has all the love she could ever need! What business is it of anyone what she does with her free time? What little she has cuz everytime I see her she's being a mommy! That kid is her world! Shes not a whore like Katie! Idk why anyone wud even compare the two!
they use to be good friends until Katie took Adam from Cassie i guess Katie's pus must have smelled better and yes her dad does get her out of every thing but i don't think he will get her out of this stuff where she stole all this shit and Cassie is a good mom but look what she is with a drug head
whatdoyouno

Brentwood, TN

#70 Mar 23, 2012
what is a bag chaser
boondocks

United States

#71 May 10, 2012
who?
ridgebossicu

United States

#72 May 10, 2012
Wow! The land of oz. I pray for you all...and never trust Cameron lowery aka no teeth
wacky liberal media

Knoxville, TN

#73 May 11, 2012
Well girls, you made the big city news!
wacky liberal media

Knoxville, TN

#74 May 11, 2012
infoline

Maryville, TN

#75 May 11, 2012
Instead of trashing each other why doesn't someone try to get these girls some help. I have know both since they were little. They have been in and out of trouble since they were young girls. I know you can't help someone that doesn't want help but with the increasingly bad drug problem lets try as a community to stop these problems. When a young mother endangers the life of her small child to break into a home not knowing if she could be shot/bitten by a dog etc. Casey, you truly do not need that child until you are grown enough to take responsibility for yourself and say I have messed up and I do not want my prescious angel in this situation. Think of her not yourself. All these young people having babies and not taking care of them in senseless. They throw them down with no regard for their well being. Why have them? If you are not woman enough to grow up and be a mother and not a half-ass one that doesn't have any regards for their actions, take your birth control. You should thank each and every day for the child God has given you and try to be a better person someone they can be proud of. Instead of spending your time high and in trouble, spend it your children because you never know when they will be taken away from you.
quotes

Maryville, TN

#76 May 11, 2012
wacky liberal media wrote:
What Father could be proud of this? Honor thy father and mother and their days upon this earth will be longer. Guess she wants her to die off real soon.
sarah

AOL

#77 May 11, 2012
well maybe we should just pray for these girls...they are young, but thats no excuse, cause they are old enough to know better, but so are the drug dealers that keep selling them the pills, if the drug dealers get stopped maybe the kids will be able to do better!...we see all the bad stuff that these girls do,as so many others, but we should really concentrate on the ones that are providing the pills for them, your closest neighbor or your dearest friend,,,the drugs are everywhere, and is her dad proud? i would think he feels just like any other dad would ....hurt to see his daughter go thru this...so instead of asking stupid questions why don't you concentrate on saying a sensible prayer!...
katie morgan

Tell City, IN

#78 May 14, 2012
thankyou sarah
howdy

Elizabethtown, KY

#79 May 15, 2012
katie morgan wrote:
thankyou sarah
wish you would stay away from casey and find a better group of friends to hang with Katie. none of them are good for you. if you don't, you'll be back in the same cycle. think about that.
bl_dj

United States

#80 Aug 31, 2012
The difference in katie and casey is that katie don't have a kid big difference. katie is a needle junky snitch and casey is a needle junky pill whore hasn't she been sleeping with alan ferguson? and her boyfriend Robbie is like 40 with no teeth. she's disgusting like her mother!
Pro

Clinton, TN

#81 Aug 31, 2012
bl_dj wrote:
The difference in katie and casey is that katie don't have a kid big difference. katie is a needle junky snitch and casey is a needle junky pill whore hasn't she been sleeping with alan ferguson? and her boyfriend Robbie is like 40 with no teeth. she's disgusting like her mother!
Shameful
yuck

United States

#83 Feb 16, 2013
That is nasty
haha

Harriman, TN

#84 Mar 9, 2013
wow this topic has been going on for years grow up people lmao
Wow

Easley, SC

#85 Mar 9, 2013
Yeah Casey is raising the kid just right! Putting the child through a window to unlock a door to a house so her and Katie can get in to rob the place. Nice work
just cassie

Oak Ridge, TN

#86 Apr 5, 2013
Cassie Gulley and Katie M wrote:
who are they heard their name a lot on here lately ain't Cassie related to Leslie Steelman i heard he tried to strangle his mom with a extension cord, is Katie Kenny's daughter, the chief of police, wasn't she involved in making a false police report then it turned out to be a drug deal i think i read it some where on here the other day
ok so heres the new news Katie has finally straighten up she is going to rehab and cassie has acted like she hasn't done anything she is so much better than any one else well i heard the other day she is pregant by allan ferguson he's old enought to be her grandpa and nasty nasty and she goes to oak ridge to visit her mother who is in the hospital with some kind od disease from shooting up and cassie gets caught stealing car seats and other stuff out of peoples cars and allan had just bought her a new 200 dollar car seat go figure
just wondering

Oak Ridge, TN

#87 Apr 9, 2013
is gretta sick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenback destroys and eliminates Coalfield fro... 1 hr Yeah 9
Kellie Keplinger Fri Kellie Trynor 10
Family reunion in the county Thu Free at last 10
mamma's diner. Thu Lee 14
Old Classmate Wed Yeah 2
Oliver Springs Cop Guilty Plea to Sex with Minor (Nov '09) Nov 14 I know 51
Worst teachers at School OSHS Nov 14 colonel mustard 7

Oliver Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance