yee

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Aaron foust beat all there records im pretty sure?
Eric Oakes

Greenbrier, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

He didn't play running back, but the most dominate player I have seen is Russell Morgan. The Kyle brothers were both good. I know Rocky and Eric. I played against Rocky since little league and he was always very good. I also know Eric and I don't mean to slight you here Rock, But...Eric definately out worked Rocky in the weight room and did break ALMOST all Rocky's records. So I am going to say.......God given talent. Rocky. Hard work and detemination. Eric. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. So.....Eric Miller. I love you Rock. Don't be mad at me.
By the way.... Thank you both for your service and sacrifice to our country.
Go Bobcats!
Waka Flaka Flame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Dj Whalen
to the pencil pusher

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Yea right: got a qoute for you..."jealousy is earned"....He has more respect from his teammates and past os ball players then ur whole family has ever earned including ur brother/cousin/dad/uncle with 6 toes. Geux Bobcats!
BobcatFootball4L ife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Eric Oakes wrote:
He didn't play running back, but the most dominate player I have seen is Russell Morgan. The Kyle brothers were both good. I know Rocky and Eric. I played against Rocky since little league and he was always very good. I also know Eric and I don't mean to slight you here Rock, But...Eric definately out worked Rocky in the weight room and did break ALMOST all Rocky's records. So I am going to say.......God given talent. Rocky. Hard work and detemination. Eric. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. So.....Eric Miller. I love you Rock. Don't be mad at me.
By the way.... Thank you both for your service and sacrifice to our country.
Go Bobcats!
How many rushing yds did Rocky and Eric have? And wasn't Rocky hurt most of his senior year, seems like I remember another tailback getting most the carries that year.
etrest

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

trhhrhyjsfj
LambChops

Meriden, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

The best runningback Oliver Springs has ever had is def Eric Miller. Chris Kyle was good as was his line, Russell Morgan could have probably played high level D-1 if he had chosen to pursue acadimics a little more. Kyle Ringley went on to play at MTSU which is d-1. There was a kid that I seen there back in I think 2003 that was a soph I think real short but could flat out fly and was quick as a cat,pretty stout too for as short as he was heard he could have been special but he quit playing dont know his name....?
BigBane

Meriden, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

I played with Russell and Chris Kyle and guys like Russell don't come around very often. Chris was good but I dont think he was like Eric or Rocky's level. Sam Hirsch was a beast at LB. 2003 was my sr yr, and I think ur talking about Kenny Stephens he was a very good athlete that alot of people didn't know of outside of O.S. cuz he quit playing. He was only like 5'6 but he was a stout little guy and he was one of the faster players on our team, I remember him being able to touch rim so he was just so explosive. TOTAL WASTE OF TALENT. Alot of people tried to get him to play. We definetly could have used him. Dunno where he is or what he is doing....
osfootball

Meriden, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

thomas blank lol
omer cox

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2011

eric miller
Mike_G1680

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

I don't know I've seen that Kyle boy on tape, seemed like the Energizer bunny....he was 85% of their offense....and Russell Morgan was a monster.....
the Future

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

I know who wiil be the best is Austin West will be a soph next season, he has the speed, vision and moves to play at the next level.
Stone Cold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

I don't know the kids name, but back in 2005. They had a back that was pretty much their entire offense. I believe he ran for almost 2000 yds.
aaa

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

rocky lowery
oliver spring

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Bobcats they suck get real
(Total SHIT TEAM)
nojoke23

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Pound for pound chris kyle is the best tailback I played with him .He would cry about his back all the time but I've never seen someone with so much heart ! I can't wait to see big oz pick it up and have a good season go bobcats !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Oliver Springs Forum right now

Search the Oliver Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min BAS 144,450
mother of the year 4 hr dave 13
wondering 7 hr dave 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
laughing Daughtry 9 hr dave 5
Jayde gilmore. (Sep '11) 11 hr Ash 15
new grandson 8 Comments 11 hr babydoll 2
•••
•••
•••
Oliver Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oliver Springs Jobs

•••