Is Blair still the best place to buy ...

Is Blair still the best place to buy drugs?

Posted in the Oliver Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pooch

Harriman, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Is the intersection of Harriman Highway and Blair Road still the best place in Oliver Springs to score drugs?
Haha

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Mar 26, 2013
You're pretty low to even ask that.
wench

Harriman, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2013
one of the dealers on that road just got busted!
Frank

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Was it marty mcgee he sure likes his drugs
stear

Harriman, TN

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Haha wrote:
You're pretty low to even ask that.
Was that you Friday Night?
Haha

Oak Ridge, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Definitely not Dumbass, I'd obviously not be able to be on here if it was?
stear

Harriman, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Haha wrote:
Definitely not Dumbass, I'd obviously not be able to be on here if it was?
You are saying that it was not Dumbass? Then who was it?
Haha

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Like I'm suppose to know? I'm not in the "drug business" I'm a hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizen who think scum like you and anyone else involved in drugs needs to be done away with. It's repulsive that there's a forum on here about wanting to know if Blair is a good drug trafficking area or not. There shouldn't even be drugs there at all period.
stear

Harriman, TN

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Haha wrote:
Like I'm suppose to know? I'm not in the "drug business" I'm a hard working, tax paying, law abiding citizen who think scum like you and anyone else involved in drugs needs to be done away with. It's repulsive that there's a forum on here about wanting to know if Blair is a good drug trafficking area or not. There shouldn't even be drugs there at all period.
OK but, is that the place?
yeah

San Jose, CA

#10 Mar 29, 2013
up on the hill that was floyd's he's going to federal prison......
haha

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Mar 30, 2013
pooch wrote:
Is the intersection of Harriman Highway and Blair Road still the best place in Oliver Springs to score drugs?
joel road
Zarsta

Harriman, TN

#12 Mar 31, 2013
Talk to Kennedy at the end of the road.
Frank

Harriman, TN

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Zarsta wrote:
Talk to Kennedy at the end of the road.
Oops! He's on probation.
back off

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Apr 1, 2013
to each of you ,you are a bunch of chicken sh // s to even post such things ,why dont you just go get the cops and take them down their,you are a bunch out standing citizens, to me you are dog dodo,are a plain snitch.
Haha

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Apr 1, 2013
back off wrote:
to each of you ,you are a bunch of chicken sh // s to even post such things ,why dont you just go get the cops and take them down their,you are a bunch out standing citizens, to me you are dog dodo,are a plain snitch.

Learn to spell
Frank

Harriman, TN

#16 Apr 1, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell
He can't spell because he's high!
Reply giver

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell
When the ONLY reply someone can come up is to point out a spelling issue and completely ignore the actual content, it pretty much says you just can't manage to prove the person wrong but, by God, let's find some spelling errors. That'll show him.
Frank

Harriman, TN

#18 Apr 2, 2013
Reply giver wrote:
<quoted text>
When the ONLY reply someone can come up is to point out a spelling issue and completely ignore the actual content, it pretty much says you just can't manage to prove the person wrong but, by God, let's find some spelling errors. That'll show him.
You seem a little grumpy. Did your prescription run out?
Haha

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a little grumpy. Did your prescription run out?
Hahaha seems like I've stepped on some toes.
Haha

Oak Ridge, TN

#20 Apr 2, 2013
Reply giver wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a smartass remark. Genius. And obviously y'all are drug buddies or something since my comment seems to have offended you. I'm not worried about "showing" anyone FYI, I do find though they talked about being a "plain snitch" and the only people that get pissed about snitches are the ones doing the wrong, and the only ones who stand up and defend the wrong are their buddies. Get your life together, get a sense of humor, and get the hell up out here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberlin Heights Church of God in South knoxville (Aug '11) 2 hr Concern for the s... 8
If You Could Choose-Would You 3 hr South Knox Hombre 21
Walter Bunch (Jan '16) 3 hr Walter bunch 11
Ac commission sux 3 hr Clean it up 4
Wow! Brittani A. Married Josh L. Sat wow 29
Oliver Springs Animal Control (Aug '13) Thu Plain Truths 48
Plain ugly town, just plain ugly. Thu Plain Truths 24

Oliver Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oliver Springs Mortgages