wondering

Jefferson City, TN

#1 Oct 27, 2010
Does anyone know her an What kind of person,woman, and mother is she
askilltell

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 27, 2010
she is kind and loving *wonderful* what else u need to know :)
Jason

Gatlinburg, TN

#3 Oct 27, 2010
I went to school with her. That was a number of years ago, of course, but she was a pretty sweet girl back then.
Stac

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 29, 2010
She is a great person... Love her like she was one of my own family!!!
Jesse

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Oct 30, 2010
Everyone knows that she's seeing Adam Vann.
wondering

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Oct 31, 2010
Jesse wrote:
Everyone knows that she's seeing Adam Vann.
Who cares who she is seeing or dating I was just asking A ? and am susposed to be scared of whoever adam vann is or something

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Why are you wanting to know about Leah Jones? Why don't you just ask her to her face, instead of asking people on the internet! I personally think that is kinda chicken shit. She is loved and very protected by alot of people in Oliver Springs.
Big Time

Harriman, TN

#9 Nov 18, 2010
Well if that is true tell me who you are chicken shit! say it to my face! I know your lying! call me and we can discuss this! As far as nasty that is a Lie! And Don"t talk about my children Dumbass! The Bottom line is Your A Piece Of SHI*!!!!!!!
GottaBKidding

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Nov 18, 2010
scottie124 wrote:
leah is a nasty worn out sl*t. def didnt need kids. just nasty. ive hit it alot. could def hit this second. dr bills werent worth the dive in that ocean. forreal
Its so funny how people put stuff on here. Trying to live out dreams that never happened, and saying stuff that never happened. Just cause they got shot down by Leah! It's rather hilarious! Grow up and move on with your sorry ass lives! If your such a badass, why you gotta go on the Internet? Really tough how you do that, what are you 10 years old? Get a life!
GottaBKidding

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Nov 18, 2010
That's what I figured!
Jojo

Tomball, TX

#14 Dec 6, 2010
She's been with Adam for at least 2-3 months. I hear they are engaged. They make a beautiful couple. I think. They've both been treated like crap in thier relationships, I hope it works out for them. They deserve it.
shane

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2012
don't know her or care just her boy she married.i guess i can say she has no taste but back to fatboy.adam vann i have to find your number.if anyone on this message board has it please list.i have some karma to deliver to u and its along time coming.i wont talk trash or make threats.your just a bad person who hurt me and my family.I know things get said about people on these boards all the time so i wont go that route.adam u know what u did and that someday u would have to pay up.i wish u wouldnt have done such a reprhensible thing and hurt a small child to get your kicks.i dont feel comfortable with the actions neccesary to get payment out of u to compensate the devistation u have imposed on my family and others.if u hadnt put me through hell i probably couldnt do it.but thanks to u i'm a different man.i hope to see u soon we have so much to catch up on.well actually these are the only words i have for u.when u from time to time reflect on the damage u have caused others,don't feel so bad,soon you will have made amens and payed for your sins.you can feel better that you have been given a chance to pay pound for pound.and that the evil u have done will be known to those most important to you.you wont have to hide in shame anymore.i'm so happy for you.
too funny

Sevierville, TN

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los trios 26 min Upgrade 8
The jenkins boys (Oct '16) 8 hr Grimy Phoxx 7
Carolyn Cranmore 8 hr Grimy Phoxx 12
Can Os Football Turn it around this Season 20 hr YJF 58
Prick mayor Sun Just curious 26
Eric and Alesha Sat Jessica A 12
Greens Feed & Seed Sat Grimy Phoxx 9

Oliver Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance