3Fan

Columbia, SC

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Omer Cox said in the paper that he wouldn't run again but now he's running again anyway. What happened to honesty being the best policy?

He should do the right thing and withdraw his name!

We don't need people who say one thing and do another.
benice

Kingston, TN

#2 Mar 27, 2011
he is a nice person
alyssa russell

Nashville, TN

#3 May 25, 2011
so what if he runs again? it's his choice not anybody elses! why be so jealous of him? if you think your so much better than him, then lets see you get out there and run!
osres

Nashville, TN

#4 May 25, 2011
He is running because no one else collected their signatures and turned them in on time. Obviously people in his district think he is doing a good job or else I'm sure they would be chomping at the bit to get their names in.

By the way, if you put as much time doing something productive for this city instead of obsessing over Omer, this would be an awesome city!
Shut up

Alcoa, TN

#5 May 25, 2011
alyssa russell wrote:
so what if he runs again? it's his choice not anybody elses! why be so jealous of him? if you think your so much better than him, then lets see you get out there and run!
If you can't do any better with your spelling, grammar, and punctuation please SHUT UP!
osres

Nashville, TN

#6 May 25, 2011
Shut up wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't do any better with your spelling, grammar, and punctuation please SHUT UP!
How do you "SHUT UP" when you aren't even talking? Maybe the correct words you were looking for were to stop typing.

Anyway, no one on this forum knows how to "do any better" with their spelling, grammar, and punctuation anyway so what does it matter?
rock1969

Columbia, SC

#7 May 26, 2011
No one is jelious of omer they just hate his guts.
1952abc

Franklin, TN

#9 May 29, 2011
rock1969 wrote:
No one is jelious of omer they just hate his guts.
Omer must've chewed you up and spit you out for you to have so much hatred, if what he has done to you has caused you so much anger maybe you need to spill it out here,i hate to bust your bubble but he aint going nowhere, we simply like this man and all he stands for and it will take more than cheap talking trash like you to take him out
rock1969

United States

#10 May 31, 2011
1952abc wrote:
<quoted text>Omer must've chewed you up and spit you out for you to have so much hatred, if what he has done to you has caused you so much anger maybe you need to spill it out here,i hate to bust your bubble but he aint going nowhere, we simply like this man and all he stands for and it will take more than cheap talking trash like you to take him out
No , I have never even talked to him. I just know what he has done and still tries to do to stop the sport I love.
osres

Nashville, TN

#11 May 31, 2011
rock1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
No , I have never even talked to him. I just know what he has done and still tries to do to stop the sport I love.
I think you should talk to him personally. You have been misinformed of his intentions. He simply wants the laws to be enforced and abided by.
ban4wheelers

Santa Barbara, CA

#12 May 31, 2011
all this litter and trash on the road is threw off 4weelers omer cox will get my vote againm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OS Football 20 min Jackets24 78
Art Moore 9 hr Her 17
RIP Cindy Byrd Sharp 9 hr Sill 31
bobby moran (May '11) 15 hr Emily 212
Prayers for the police in and around our area 19 hr OS TAX PAYER 13
Jennifer lane an Bobby Moran Wed Emily 86
bobby moran Wed Emily 5

Oliver Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance