Suspect search caused lockdown of 2 Anderson County Schools

Oct 7, 2011 Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville 32

A search for a burglary suspect Friday afternoon in Oliver Springs caused officials to put two Anderson County schools on lockdown for about an hour.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
So everyone knows

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2011
He was not on probation and he didnt miss any court anderson county didnt even charge him with burgleries this story is bull$hit they had no reason to do him that way
Really

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2011
Is that why in the article it states he had items that were stolen from Southard's farm? They need to do whatever possible to get all the thieves behind bars and get this small town back on track to where it is SAFE like it was 15+ years ago. Instead of everyone stealing anything possible to get their next fix of oxys, roxys or whatever. Lock the pillbillies up! It is truly sad how this town has become a disaster! It is worse than any large city I have lived in and I was raised from birth til I graduated HS at OSHS in the Norwood community. Walk around Food City and it's truly "zombie land" with people drugged up on something. It's pitiful.....
whatever

Brentwood, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2011
So everyone knows wrote:
He was not on probation and he didnt miss any court anderson county didnt even charge him with burgleries this story is bull$hit they had no reason to do him that way
Whatever everybody knows he is a no good theif. If he's not going to change he needs to stay locked up.
amazed

United States

#4 Oct 10, 2011
To hell with that thief, he had kids from two schools scared to death! guilty or not the kids paid for his stupidity!
Parent

Brentwood, TN

#5 Oct 10, 2011
Him and his brother dustin are no good thiefs both need to be locked up for a long time.
justice

Brentwood, TN

#7 Oct 11, 2011
Parent wrote:
Him and his brother dustin are no good thiefs both need to be locked up for a long time.
Their mother Charlotte is in jail right now too.
So everyone knows

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2011
justice wrote:
<quoted text>Their mother Charlotte is in jail right now too.
bitch that was for childsupport dont u people worry about ur own life
mhm

Tazewell, TN

#9 Oct 11, 2011
Bout time he is behind bars. There is nothing good in that boy.
justice

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2011
So everyone knows wrote:
<quoted text>bitch that was for childsupport dont u people worry about ur own life
It don't matter bitch...Look at her she looks sickening she want live long, if she keeps doing the meth. Neither will her kids if they keep stealing and doing dope. Every damn one of them are useless and don't deserve to suck in oxygen.
So everyone knows

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2011
justice wrote:
<quoted text>It don't matter bitch...Look at her she looks sickening she want live long, if she keeps doing the meth. Neither will her kids if they keep stealing and doing dope. Every damn one of them are useless and don't deserve to suck in oxygen.
she doesent do meth bitch go a head and talk about peoples kids maybe something will happen to urs or maybe something will happen to u if u dont have kids cause karmas a bitch and only 3 of her kids do drugs so get ur facts straight
justice

Brentwood, TN

#12 Oct 12, 2011
Oh sorry then what's on the side of her face? Looks like a big ole meth sore to me. She is nasty no matter what her drug of choice is. So you say 3 out of 4 of her kids are doing drugs that's not a good thing just so you know.
Besides if her grown ass kids are putting fear in people that live in this community, they deserve to be talked about. So everyone will know to stay away from them because they will rob you blind and not think twice about it. They are losers just like her. Just like I said waste of oxygen.

When you have to lock down the schools because some drug addict loser thief is running from the cops something has got to be done. Maybe just maybe they will keep his ass behind bars locked in a cage where he belongs before someone kills him for stealing their shit.
So everyone knows

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2011
Well 2 out of the 3 go to a doctor if thats any of ur buisness
Really

Mount Holly, NC

#14 Oct 12, 2011
So everyone knows wrote:
Well 2 out of the 3 go to a doctor if thats any of ur buisness
You mean a pain clinic, right?
So everyone knows

Pleasant Lake, MI

#15 Oct 12, 2011
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a pain clinic, right?
actually thats nothing to you worry about your own life
Victim too

Mount Holly, NC

#16 Oct 12, 2011
So everyone knows wrote:
<quoted text> actually thats nothing to you worry about your own life
So it is a pain clinic aka legal way to get drugs you don't NEED. I would worry about just my life if it werent for the druggies and thieves that have broke into MY house and robbed MY family and the one that disrupted MY childrens day at school. When you steal from people, they have the right to worry about what that thief could or would so next. So, in actuality, I am worrying about MY life and the lives of others that wish to live a peaceful life in THEIR home.
Victim too

Mount Holly, NC

#18 Oct 13, 2011
Does anybody know where they live now?
So everyone knows

Pleasant Lake, MI

#21 Oct 13, 2011
T
omg wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the other 2 are still waiting to get in the pain clinic. They all are under 30 years old. What kind of pain could they possibly be in that requires a damn pain clinic? They've never worked for very long at a time much less back breaking work. You have got to be kidding me!
actually one doesnt do drugs
omg

Brentwood, TN

#22 Oct 13, 2011
So everyone knows wrote:
T<quoted text>actually one doesnt do drugs
So when they quit???
So everyone knows

Pleasant Lake, MI

#23 Oct 13, 2011
omg wrote:
<quoted text>So when they quit???
she quit 9 montgs ago for ur info
fuCKYou

United States

#24 Oct 13, 2011
jessica stop bullshitin...ur with jason aslinger so i know ur doin them 30's, and u always talkin bout how bad derrick is...is that y garret beat his ass up at jesse hurst's house for rippin lea off????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tiffany reynolds 1 hr haa 2
Brandie (Peaches) Lanham 12 hr JSB1984 13
The Greatness of Oliver Springs High School- AL... 13 hr Smasho 29
To the stripper who had an affair with my husband 13 hr Jason 5
Jesse Abshire (May '14) 13 hr Kellynn 6
Eric Gallaher 14 hr just sayin 4
Jamie Hopper (Dec '09) Fri Ohbrotha83 46
Oliver Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web