Does anyone know when Oliver Springs is doing there trick or treating
justme

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Wednesday
twisty

Oak Ridge, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2012
I trick everyday...I don't have to wear a costume..
omg

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Oct 30, 2012
twisty wrote:
I trick everyday...I don't have to wear a costume..
this is not the place to advertise kids read this site you need to get a yellow page application
High Society Big Shot

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2012
We won't be celebrating Halloween this year. Halloween is Wednesday nght, that is time for everyone to be in church. So the spooks and hobgoblins won't be getting any freebie candy from us. Send your kids to church, not to spookhouses and out throwing eggs and soaping windows.
Lalalayla

Clemmons, NC

#7 Oct 30, 2012
On Wednesday night I'm going to beg for candy and egg houses and worship the devil
Yen

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Lalalayla wrote:
On Wednesday night I'm going to beg for candy and egg houses and worship the devil
I hate that for you.

Since: Jul 12

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Oct 30, 2012
High Society Big Shot wrote:
We won't be celebrating Halloween this year. Halloween is Wednesday nght, that is time for everyone to be in church. So the spooks and hobgoblins won't be getting any freebie candy from us. Send your kids to church, not to spookhouses and out throwing eggs and soaping windows.
Im sorry but that is just ridiculous. Its not like its on Sunday (the official day of worship)
lol

United States

#10 Oct 30, 2012
You can get off your high horse.
moose

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2012
The official day of worship is every day. Halloween is of the devil. Just like Easter, don't teach your children that rabbits lay eggs, that's a lie. Same with Christmas. Santa Claus is a lie, don't tell kids lies.
Question_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry but that is just ridiculous. Its not like its on Sunday (the official day of worship)
MEtwo

Clinton, TN

#12 Oct 31, 2012
moose wrote:
The official day of worship is every day. Halloween is of the devil. Just like Easter, don't teach your children that rabbits lay eggs, that's a lie. Same with Christmas. Santa Claus is a lie, don't tell kids lies.<quoted text>
I truly feel sorry for you, kids need to believe in what good, fun things they can in this day an age!!!! You must have had a very sad childhood as well as parents either that or your a jehodian!
MEtwo

Clinton, TN

#13 Oct 31, 2012
I'm not a kid but people like you deserve to have your house egged!!! high society ass is more like it!
omg

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Oct 31, 2012
moose wrote:
The official day of worship is every day. Halloween is of the devil. Just like Easter, don't teach your children that rabbits lay eggs, that's a lie. Same with Christmas. Santa Claus is a lie, don't tell kids lies.<quoted text>
when my children were small they believed in santa claus and the easter bunny. as they got older they figured it out themselves. now they share that same memory with my grandchildren. i was raised in a church and we like many churches had a christmas tree and worshiped God at the same time.as far as the easter bunny many churches do hide eggs with the church people. sure you might be older but now adays it is hard to find children who are children any more they grow up so quick enjoy them while they are little and whether they are small or teenagers the look the glow in their eyes when a christmas tree is lit up or to watch a child find their first easter egg is priceless. so you just sit their being miserable and mad at the world because the smile of a child is what my God wants to see
omg

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Oct 31, 2012
the above comment was meant for moose and anyone who believe children should learn to hate and not have fun while they are young. so what if there is no santa or easter bunny so what the children believe and this makes smiles and brings them happiness
Nosanta

Harriman, TN

#16 Nov 3, 2012
omg wrote:
the above comment was meant for moose and anyone who believe children should learn to hate and not have fun while they are young. so what if there is no santa or easter bunny so what the children believe and this makes smiles and brings them happiness
When I was little, I was told that if I was good that Santa Clause would bring me presents. I was good but Santa never brought me anything--I hate him to this day and wont allow any santa decorations in my home around Christmas time..At least on Halloween I got candy...Parents should teach their kids how christianity blended their holidays with pagan traditions to make christianity more appealing.
omg

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Nosanta wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was little, I was told that if I was good that Santa Clause would bring me presents. I was good but Santa never brought me anything--I hate him to this day and wont allow any santa decorations in my home around Christmas time..At least on Halloween I got candy...Parents should teach their kids how christianity blended their holidays with pagan traditions to make christianity more appealing.
i am so sorry you had a bad child hood and i hate it that your parents were so mean to you maybe you should spend some time with someone at christmas to enjoy what a family is. you say at least you got candy at halloween but yet it is a so called pagan night but yet you wont believe in christmas and that is the day we celebrate christs birthday. again i am so sorry for you that you were treated this way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oliver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer lane an Bobby Moran 3 hr not sure 91
scotty green going to prison with joe arms 4 hr bill w 1
News THP: One person dead after police pursuit Read ... 4 hr Randy 28
Prison Sentence 5 hr Radio 7
casey mf daniels 5 hr tired of it 1
Does anyone know of chicken man 9 hr Grimy Phoxx 4
News Man arrested only hours after Oliver Springs do... 12 hr Queen Ber 4

Oliver Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance