New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5460 Jun 23, 2012
forest,better ones own thoughts,then stolen ones,all you are is unoriginal,citing others ideas and thoughts,because you don't and never have had an original thought.as far as trying to cyber-bully me off this post,think again,i don't run scared,especially from shut ins collecting ssi and living in their parents basements.
Louis Leakey

Garden City, NY

#5461 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
forest,better ones own thoughts,then stolen ones,all you are is unoriginal,citing others ideas and thoughts,because you don't and never have had an original thought.as far as trying to cyber-bully me off this post,think again,i don't run scared,especially from shut ins collecting ssi and living in their parents basements.
I find you anthropologically fascinating, how did you survive the pleistocene era? Do you have protruding eyebrow ridges and large teeth?
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5462 Jun 23, 2012
no,that usually occurs in people who are inbred,so how do you deal with your problem,banish mirrors from your house.you only come here,because in your sad little pathetic life,you are neither liked,nor respected.so you post angry,sad remarks.pitiful.just plain pitiful
Biden That

Bridgeport, CT

#5463 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
no,that usually occurs in people who are inbred,so how do you deal with your problem,banish mirrors from your house.you only come here,because in your sad little pathetic life,you are neither liked,nor respected.so you post angry,sad remarks.pitiful.just plain pitiful
Kindly refrain from your angry, sad, pitiful remarks; instead, pray to Obama for hopey-changey.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5464 Jun 23, 2012
i'm so glad to see you availing yourself of the various on-line dictionaries,your vocabularly is almost on a 7th grade level.i don't blame you,i blame the poison air,and polluted waters of that swamp,that masquerades as a state NJ.after romney loses,maybe he will let you groom his prancing horse,and attend an elitist dressage competition.what an elitist bunch of snobs the republican party consists of.dressage,where the elite meet to fete the effete.
Genie

Bridgeport, CT

#5465 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
i'm so glad to see you availing yourself of the various on-line dictionaries,your vocabularly is almost on a 7th grade level.i don't blame you,i blame the poison air,and polluted waters of that swamp,that masquerades as a state NJ.after romney loses,maybe he will let you groom his prancing horse,and attend an elitist dressage competition.what an elitist bunch of snobs the republican party consists of.dressage,where the elite meet to fete the effete.
You need to educate your pea brain by googling Colts Neck, NJ, to see exactly how uniformed and/or stupid you really are. When you are done, you may apply for some remedial education study before filling out an application to clean my stables. Now pray to Obama for some help.
Genie

Bridgeport, CT

#5466 Jun 23, 2012
The Genie in the bottle will answer obscurejudemaddogmoronmos3harl ie's prayers better than the failed Obama fantasies.
Jesse Jackson

Garden City, NY

#5467 Jun 23, 2012
I have it, on high authority that when President "I'd like to cut his nuts off" Obama is re-elected he will be appointing Jay-Z and Flava Flav to the Supreme Court to continue his agenda, ad infinitum ad hoc, and so forth and what not.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5469 Jun 23, 2012
we can only hope so.how sad it must be to still be a racist in 2012.of course for the likes of you it must be a twofer,you get to hate him,not just because he's a dem,but he's only half white,so like the gum,you get two hates for the price of one.are you sure u don't spell colt.with a K,as in KKK,feces face.
Biden That

Bridgeport, CT

#5470 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
we can only hope so.how sad it must be to still be a racist in 2012.of course for the likes of you it must be a twofer,you get to hate him,not just because he's a dem,but he's only half white,so like the gum,you get two hates for the price of one.are you sure u don't spell colt.with a K,as in KKK,feces face.
Playing the race card is the last desperate plea for survival; you just died of your own ignorance. R.I.P.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5471 Jun 23, 2012
having been stationed at ft.monmouth,i was in your kolts nuts paradise,before you were born.
Biden That

Bridgeport, CT

#5472 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
having been stationed at ft.monmouth,i was in your kolts nuts paradise,before you were born.
You have passed away. Do not attempt to speak to the living.
Geoff

Bainbridge, NY

#5473 Jun 23, 2012
New Jersey shut-in who can't even vote in the NY primary needs shut off his TV and 'puter and roll herself out of the house to help her to stop being so angry.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5474 Jun 23, 2012
if your what passes for the living in kolts nuts,god help them.ps read your posts,i'm not playing the race card.i'm just calling them as i read them.your posts are laced with racial slurs against obama.your continuing use of the word obammy,calling him boy,and a whole host of what you obviously consider,clever sideswipes at the color of his skin.leopards don't change their spots and racist don't change their hating ways.you are the one that plays the race card,then cries foul when you're called out on it.
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#5475 Jun 23, 2012
Geoff wrote:
New Jersey shut-in who can't even vote in the NY primary needs shut off his TV and 'puter and roll herself out of the house to help her to stop being so angry.
You voted for Obama how stupid is that shit fer brain? lmfao
Biden That

Bridgeport, CT

#5476 Jun 23, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Pray to Obama that Binghamton landfill residents will receive new cardboard boxes in which to reside. I am sure they will be delivered just before election time, so that your hope & change fantasy will be fulfilled.
Biden That

Bridgeport, CT

#5477 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
if your what passes for the living in kolts nuts,god help them.ps read your posts,i'm not playing the race card.i'm just calling them as i read them.your posts are laced with racial slurs against obama.your continuing use of the word obammy,calling him boy,and a whole host of what you obviously consider,clever sideswipes at the color of his skin.leopards don't change their spots and racist don't change their hating ways.you are the one that plays the race card,then cries foul when you're called out on it.
I hear dead people playing the race card. Pray to Obama for hope & change in the cemetary.
Jesse Jackson

Garden City, NY

#5478 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
Obammy is a incompetent clown, the only thing missing is one of Flava Flavs' big clocks around his neck, and the obama fool still wouldn't know what damn time it

was!
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5479 Jun 23, 2012
say what you will about voting for obama,he had enough smarts not to put an inbred airhead,money grubbing slut on the ticket,for a running mate like mccain did
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#5480 Jun 23, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
say what you will about voting for obama,he had enough smarts not to put an inbred airhead,money grubbing slut on the ticket,for a running mate like mccain did
Obama is an idiot with the stupid obamacare crap....and has destroyed the economy....and bad enough he allows illegals on our healthcare plan.....but now encourages them to steal away jobs....and sickening approves gay marriages.....Obama is by far the WORST president ever......wake up moron....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olivebridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cliff jumping accidents in high falls n.y. (May '09) Jun 24 Scared 33
Zena Music Thread (Oct '14) Feb '16 Musikologist 4
Looking for bisexual and bi-curious women & men... (Nov '15) Nov '15 bisexual index 1
News Capital Journal Daybreak: Skies Darken for Acco... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News COMIN' SOON: New Concert Announcements (May '15) May '15 Dennis S 3
News Business Leaders See Progress Amid Uncertainty ... (Dec '09) Apr '15 Long Darby 31
how to make money online (Sep '13) Sep '14 ionela 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olivebridge Mortgages