#5 Dec 29, 2012
Friend wrote:
Friday night and yes he is ok
my question is why dont police lock him up
or they just dont care about the drug seen down there
heres an idea

Morehead, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Being an addict isn't a crime worthy of locking him up. That is a illness and a weakness in character.
The crimes are the things done to acquire the drugs.... Because they are illegal and have a black market.
Hmmmm. So if some guy could get his drug of choice the same way alcoholics get alcohol,would the black market be as strong as it is? Alcoholics crave alcohol as much as any addict. Only it's legal.
People's ideas on this topic are so off track. It's pathetic.
Legalize all drugs. Destroy the black market. Tax and regulate everything because prohibition does not work. Period. Locking people up for drug abuse does not work. No one will buy drugs that already wasn't looking for a high.
Hmmm

Morehead, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Heroin, not heroine.

Heroine

her·o·ine
[her-oh-in]
noun
a woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities.
the principal female character in a story, play, film, etc.

Heroin

her·o·in
[her-oh-in]
noun, Pharmacology.
a white, crystalline, narcotic powder, C 21 H 23 NO 5 , derived from morphine, formerly used as an analgesic and sedative: manufacture and importation of heroin are now controlled by federal law in the U.S. because of the danger of addiction.
dad

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 29, 2012
I don't care about how to do all the bull you are talking about
Look at from where I do
If it was your kid
Then all you would be worry about is are they still alive for one more day and if they are will this be the day I can help them get better
Sandy

Morehead, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Shredded wrote:
Heard Clyde Logan over dosed on heroine hope he is ok
Is he still in the Hospital? I seen 2 cars @ the apartments today baby! R they back in business already? So he over dosed on the hard stuff huh. New Year eve party @ the apartment EVERYONE Welcome. C u there! Luv u. Dont b late.
Seven Ninty Eight

Bellevue, WA

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Clyde didnt overdose.He was taken to the hospital because he had pneumonia and couldnt breathe.Im part of his family and I can honestly assure you he didnt overdose.
sayone

Morehead, KY

#11 Dec 29, 2012
heres an idea wrote:
Being an addict isn't a crime worthy of locking him up. That is a illness and a weakness in character.
The crimes are the things done to acquire the drugs.... Because they are illegal and have a black market.
Hmmmm. So if some guy could get his drug of choice the same way alcoholics get alcohol,would the black market be as strong as it is? Alcoholics crave alcohol as much as any addict. Only it's legal.
People's ideas on this topic are so off track. It's pathetic.
Legalize all drugs. Destroy the black market. Tax and regulate everything because prohibition does not work. Period. Locking people up for drug abuse does not work. No one will buy drugs that already wasn't looking for a high.
Just don't start!
hello

Morehead, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
sayone wrote:
<quoted text>Just don't start!
is selling it a crime ?
we do to

Richmond, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Seven Ninty Eight wrote:
Clyde didnt overdose.He was taken to the hospital because he had pneumonia and couldnt breathe.Im part of his family and I can honestly assure you he didnt overdose.
Em yea thats what all addicts who od say but i hang there cause i am a user to and i know the truth so think what ever you want to but all of us there are users of anything and everything and he did od
grow up

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he still in the Hospital? I seen 2 cars @ the apartments today baby! R they back in business already? So he over dosed on the hard stuff huh. New Year eve party @ the apartment EVERYONE Welcome. C u there! Luv u. Dont b late.
man its so easy to see you have something aginst him to. act like you care when posting gossip geard toward getting shit stirred up. what a spineless shit.. but nice angle i must say...
grow up

Richmond, KY

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Shredded wrote:
Heard Clyde Logan over dosed on heroine hope he is ok
SORRY SANDY. wrong person here this is for you shredded..man its so easy to see you have something aginst him to. act like you care when posting gossip geard toward getting shit stirred up. what a spineless shit.. but nice angle i must say...
simon

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
He is shit ! Period ! The whole bunch down there at them nasty apartments are !!
well

Grayson, KY

#18 Dec 30, 2012
well he was in icu from asperated pneumonia so I guess you can honestly say that but it was from an od.. he kept throwing up and it went in his lungs. Clyde needs help before he dies or ends up with Charlie
simon

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 30, 2012
you cant help someone that dont want help ! He is doing just what he wants , so what ever happens is his own doing !! Either way that will be one way he will quit selling so that will mean one more off the street !!!! The sooner the better !
general s

Morehead, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2013
Clyde needs help. He is a good man. I do want to see him get help before he does die.
thats my opinion of him.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 13, 2013
how long has heroin been a problem in olive hill now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi 5 hr gays 3
News Kentucky man indicted for defrauding U.S. Depar... 11 hr Rasta Me 1
rent to own 12 hr family 1
2 timing Bobby Hall 18 hr Curious 4
michelle p waiver (Jul '14) 22 hr just me 38
Kenneth Lunsford (Aug '11) Thu scared to hear that 12
west carter high bullsh** Thu WCHS drama 1
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web