Kim

South Lyon, MI

#1 Dec 19, 2012
all ya have to do is ask. why ya all read'n jail track. ya really care who goes to jail? or ya just want to know everyone's buziness to mess wit'em. the mayor mes'ed up, swept away. but ya'll think tits funny. its not, its a bad case of hav'n problems. wanna feel sorry for some'1, feel sorry for the people who are a'tack'd on topix. or the re'pete of'enders. no madder wat it is, if it is peple hav'n affairs, cheet'n on they huzbands and wives. to drugs. every'1 no what I am say'n. we all have problems
Education

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Where did you go to school? Your comment is unreadable.
nice

Baltimore, MD

#3 Dec 20, 2012
That hurt to even try and read lol
not funky at all

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
she "kim" is definitely not happy with her natural born color and wishes to be a "african-american" when i have spoken with blacks on the subject of white black people mimickers they don't think that is cool at all. kim, just leave it alone and be yourself.
Ithought

Schererville, IN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
not funky at all wrote:
she "kim" is definitely not happy with her natural born color and wishes to be a "african-american" when i have spoken with blacks on the subject of white black people mimickers they don't think that is cool at all. kim, just leave it alone and be yourself.
And...YOU can tell by a computer screen what color she is? You are what is wrong with this Country.
geez

Macon, GA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Well, everyone knows topic is crap, And jailtracker is public info. That's wassup.
did u miss it

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2012
hey why dont u read what the words say not how they are wrote. that shows the level of your intelligence......sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Conn 4 hr Hello 3
Building beside cementary 9 hr MMatlock fans 1
Nikki Cline 17 hr Gambler 13
rusty shoemaker 23 hr come on 9
Adam Houk 23 hr ISAWYOU 1
Brock Porter (May '14) Tue Enabler 13
Leroy G Tue Gambler 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages