Jeff Glover And life care center

Jeff Glover And life care center

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

nikki

Morehead, KY

#1 May 29, 2012
I can't beleave Jeff is on morehead topix on LIFE CARE CENTER about sleeping around with Co workers there and it seem like he doesn't care to let people knows his affairs and what he is doing to his wife he is a snake ..
Wonderin

Morehead, KY

#2 May 29, 2012
not Jeff its just LIES! he loves his wife and they get along great. he is a good hearted man and loves his family. plus he is so darn handsome, he could of had any woman he wanted years ago, but he loves his wife. so please stop the lies on Jeff. thank you
Worked there

Morehead, KY

#3 May 30, 2012
Jeff was messing with a few different people when I worked there. One nurse named Teresa I know for sure.
former worker

Morehead, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2012
Jeff was great to me when I worked there. ;)
Lady from Olive Hill

Morehead, KY

#5 Jun 6, 2012
former worker wrote:
Jeff was great to me when I worked there. ;)
Good to me also but a little on the "small" side.
hmmm

Morehead, KY

#6 Jun 7, 2012
Hell the only ass I ever got when I worked there was from the EMts haha
Wonderin

Morehead, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2012
this needs to be removed cause Jeff is a good-family-man and he don't need troubles like this and him and his wife loves each other and they get along wonderful and he would never cheat on her
lol

Morehead, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Wonderin wrote:
this needs to be removed cause Jeff is a good-family-man and he don't need troubles like this and him and his wife loves each other and they get along wonderful and he would never cheat on her
if you wanted it removed then you shouldn't post on it, ur just stirrin the pot honey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married woman 3 hr matlock fan 9
City Clerk Cheri James, caught in Extensive fra... (Oct '12) 7 hr is crazy right? 187
Cold springs apartments 8 hr Olivehill 2
Declare war on drugs (Jan '09) Sun Termally ill 67
,do you know katie price May 30 Potential 7
some people. Far away May 30 SOMEGUY 3
Dog May 30 numanson 3
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]