5 arrested on drug charges

Apr 30, 2010 Full story: Independent 15

Law enforcement officers in Carter County made five drug-related arrests in the Oakland Ridge area near Carter Caves State Resort Park on Thursday.

Full Story
jim

Grayson, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2010
it's good to see them aressting people but what about the ones that live right in the middle of grayson i live on dead end street but you would think it was 64 at times same cars come up stay about five min at the most then leave there not bootlegging couse they don't carry beer out the same people where busted out of state but still deal here there ether inforements or the people there dealing to are the ritzy rits croud
bill

Ashland, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2010
what happen to deanna sloas ? i heard she was there to.
Toad with a narrow mouth

Springfield, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2010
Execute them.
Family Member

Morehead, KY

#6 May 1, 2010
think Jackie knows something on you Toad..I am gona call KSP..and let them read all this ..what you have said...and what you are ..where you are and when you are ..and I really do think she knows something on your so I am gona Call KSP on this..
tina

Ashland, KY

#7 May 3, 2010
where is Deanna sloas? why did they arrest the other 5 and not her?
daughter

Greenup, KY

#8 May 3, 2010
daughter looking for mom who was arrested? Does anyone know of anyone being arrested todays?
gipsy

Morehead, KY

#9 May 5, 2010
daughter wrote:
daughter looking for mom who was arrested? Does anyone know of anyone being arrested todays?
what's your moms name?
meee

Greenup, KY

#10 May 5, 2010
Oh My Goodness!!! How sad is it that a girl has to get on topix and ask if her Mom is in jail...That just broke my heart!!! How old are you??
Amazed

Ashland, KY

#11 May 5, 2010
I'm with you meee. That is sad when a child has to get on Topix looking for their mother. What is this world coming to?
wondering

Dahlonega, GA

#12 May 5, 2010
has anyone heard an update about the five? just wondering..
meee

Greenup, KY

#13 May 5, 2010
What was the 5 people's names?
bob

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 May 5, 2010
its on front page of grayson paper.i know there was two harris boys from around olive hill.the other names are in paper.
Anonymous

Cleveland, GA

#15 May 14, 2010
Family Member wrote:
think Jackie knows something on you Toad..I am gona call KSP..and let them read all this ..what you have said...and what you are ..where you are and when you are ..and I really do think she knows something on your so I am gona Call KSP on this..
i hope u know that the people around here concider that to be a rat and u will have to look over ur shoulder for the rest of u life and if they cant get to u then they will hurt the people closest to u. i know cuz i used to know alot of these people.
DrugBust

Morehead, KY

#16 May 14, 2010
Hall says officers have warrants for 40 people. The roundup is part of a two-year undercover investigation by officers. The majority of those arrested live in Olive Hill.

The Chief say the round-up is being hampered by the recent flooding that devastated the city. He says a number of the people officers are looking for now live somewhere else.

Troopers with KSP Post 14 assited in serving the warrants

Those arrested:

Laura Stevens,25, Olive Hill
Chad Kees, 31, Olive Hill
Ricky Rose, 33, Olive Hill
Kyle Clay, 19, Olive Hill
Randy Nolen, 28, Olive Hill
Marty Richmond,43,Olive Hill
John Pennington, 34,Olvie Hill
Robin Gilbert, 36, Olive Hill
Andy Hall,27, Olive Hill
Rachel Nolen, 35, Olive Hill
Joseph Logan, 45, Olive Hill
Leisha Logan, 45, Olive Hill
Kenneth "Joe" Owens, 50, Olive Hill
Christy Morris,31, Olive Hill
Jeffrey Tomlin, 42, Flemingsburg,

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for updated information.
just curious

United States

#17 May 15, 2010
Does anyone know if Scott got out of jail yet? Why DIDN'T they arrest Deanna she is none the less guilty trust abd believe that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharon suttles 9 hr Curious 1
Olivehill schools 14 hr Bob 10
jenkins 17 hr waller 1
pathetic mothers Fri Brandi 15
wellcare Fri wishing 4
Billy Parish Warning Thu DJB 3
back in jail Thu Ex girlfriend 2
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web