First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lelo

Morehead, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2010
heard their was a Porter arrested on 174 last night for stealing stuff.
birdman

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2010
what porter was it?
lelo

Morehead, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2010
It was the 2nd house on right past Burley Mabrys a guy in his 20's is all I know.
no name

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2010
Was it Terrance? Not the young one but the one with a sister named Tina?
i agree

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2010
i hear that boy is a real piece of crap and is always getting away with everything without consequence.
no name

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2010
If you're talking about Terrance then you know what you're saying. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's not behind or involved in half the breakins in this end of the county. Maybe he's the one they caught and the people of Carter County can sleep a little easier.
icouldtellsomuch

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2010
if its terrance porter that drives a black chevy yeah hes a theif and better whach out out cause some one is gonna get him good!!!
no name

Morehead, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2010
icouldtellsomuch wrote:
if its terrance porter that drives a black chevy yeah hes a theif and better whach out out cause some one is gonna get him good!!!
Are you talking about the older one with the sister named Tina? She's as bad as he is!
cuz

Morehead, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2010
not sure
no name

Morehead, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2010
cuz wrote:
not sure
About how old is the one you're talking about? Does he have a wife and kids?
I know

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2010
no name wrote:
<quoted text>About how old is the one you're talking about? Does he have a wife and kids?
He is in his 20's and rides a horse around Porter creek all the time.
past resident

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2010
Terrance Porter is my brother and as far as i am concerned I am nothing like him and want nothing at all to do with him.... and yes he is a thief lies i could go on and on but i want no contact.
rob me

Georgetown, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2010
karen walker and steve williams on perry branch is thives to nothing is safe up there,
MAD

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Feb 10, 2010
So you can see how good of people are in the court system when you see htey are out and right back at it!
Vote for them some more and maybe it will be your house that they rob the next time.
If you look at the court house news every week it is the same people in it over and over but they do nothing about it or to them so for all the one's that VOTED for the ones in the court system give yourself a big pat on the back! Of course untill it happens to you then im sure it will be a big crying sobbing snot slinging story then!

But for the one's wanting a change in Carter Co. Get out their and VOTE this election for some change! We have some good people running this election so go vote for them!
just-us grayson

Georgetown, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2010
mad is right the thives and olivepill dealers are the ones who keep them in office, its nothing but a merry-go-round in this place.the victims have no rights at all? take a broom and clean this place up now before its to late, if not already
MAD

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Feb 10, 2010
You go here you go their do a little talking and then next thing you know their out and right back at it.
Drinking driving putting people's life and THEIR KIDS in danger,
Thieves are out steeling again, Druggies are out selling again and the list goes on and on and YES the courts know they do it!
Over and Over again.
If we don't do something then what are our younger kid, grandkids and family going to have to live with
if we dont VOTE for a change!
So please for the sake of our younger generation Vote for a change in Carter Co this year!
robme

Georgetown, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2010
pat flanerey i think is a good person for the job as co, attn so get all your friends out to vote if you dont ? dont bicth about what gos on, if you are robbed, or who knows what else. this will show how smart you are?
makes me sick

Grove City, OH

#18 Feb 12, 2010
You better deal with your judges first!
You are so funny

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2010
past resident wrote:
Terrance Porter is my brother and as far as i am concerned I am nothing like him and want nothing at all to do with him.... and yes he is a thief lies i could go on and on but i want no contact.
Amazing how you take up for him Tina, he's not a thief or a liar. That's what you've told everyone. I guess he's only a thief when he steals from you.....Right? You are so lame.
the first rose

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Feb 12, 2010
well seems like some people on here is making some comments about tina,well these people must not know here very well and should really think about what they post, when its not the truth i know tina and you guys are way off base here she is a loving person that works hard and if she likes you would do anything for you so make your false comments about some else because they are not true this time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 timing Bobby Hall 31 min wonder 9
Phil hendersons 2 hr Cases 8
nicole dixon Stole tip money from tylers 11 hr this is alexandria 3
Samantha Black (Jan '14) 17 hr JayDee 4
kristy richmond 17 hr wonder 3
dirty cartoon artist 18 hr yep 2
Glenna Gilliam (Mar '14) 18 hr curiius 21
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web