Seriously

Lexington, KY

#62 Mar 3, 2012
nobodynos wrote:
<quoted text> If your talkin about Ernie then your right, he killed them to get that w**** with the nasty face and blonde hair.
Who's Ernie and the blonde you speak of?
confused

Ashland, KY

#63 Mar 3, 2012
This post is confusing to many people jumping off the subject!
Seriously

Morehead, KY

#64 Mar 3, 2012
confused wrote:
This post is confusing to many people jumping off the subject!
Read all of them, you will understand!
SCOTT

Morehead, KY

#65 Mar 4, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought that one was solved
HELL NO ITS NOT SOLVED SOMEONE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER!!!!!!!
curious

Lexington, KY

#66 Mar 4, 2012
who's the someone?
hum

Canton, OH

#67 Mar 4, 2012
Do u know who did it?
Seriously

Morehead, KY

#68 Mar 4, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Ernie and the blonde you speak of?
Ok so you voluntered to give your two cents worth why can't you answer my question about who this Ernie and blonde is you spoke of???? Come one tell what you know
nobodynos

Campbellsville, KY

#69 Mar 5, 2012
middylove is a BITCH! How's that for speaking English.
anyone noticed

Maysville, KY

#70 Mar 5, 2012
Has anyone noticed that every single person that has been murdered are me?
Facts

Morehead, KY

#71 Mar 7, 2012
This is a small town and there should not be even one unsolved murder,but the truth of the matter is the police don't care, it's not just olive hill it's carter county.
They could use the informants to get information on these murders but they choose not to. They figure they should use the "informants" and/or "rats" to get the drug dealers for many reasons....

1. They seize and keep money, assests etc..
2. The county saves money, most drug busts result
in a plea bargain which is quicker and cheaper
than a murder trial.Even if the case goes to
trial it's still cheaper and faster than a
murder trial.
3. All drug charges, posession,trafficking
or being under the influence results in
hefty fines even if they are accompanied
with jail time.Then with or without jail
more money due to probation fees.

I knew some of the victims of these unsolved murders and know why there will never be any
justice...Because there's no money for carter county to make from the arrest and lengthy trial
of the people who killed them.
That new jail and courthouse has costed the residents of carter county far more than money. The justice all the friends and family of the victims want need and deserve is a far too high price to pay and I don't know who or what could change the way things are done around here but I really hope they get thier priorities straight and start doing something,or that number will continue to rise and I don't want my loved one to be an Olive Hill statistic, just another name on a folder filed away as if thier life was not important.
Seriously

Morehead, KY

#72 Mar 7, 2012
Facts wrote:
This is a small town and there should not be even one unsolved murder,but the truth of the matter is the police don't care, it's not just olive hill it's carter county.
They could use the informants to get information on these murders but they choose not to. They figure they should use the "informants" and/or "rats" to get the drug dealers for many reasons....
murder trial.
I knew some of the victims of these unsolved murders and know why there will never be any
justice...Because there's no money for carter county to make from the arrest and lengthy trial
That new jail and courthouse has costed the residents of carter county far more than money. The justice all the friends and family of the victims want need and deserve is a far too high price to pay and I don't know who or what could change the way things are done around here but I really hope they get thier priorities straight and start doing something,or that number will continue to rise and I don't want my loved one to be an Olive Hill statistic, just another name on a folder filed away as if thier life was not important.
Sadly, You're RIGHT!
WELL SAID

Washington, DC

#73 Mar 7, 2012
Facts wrote:
murder trial.
AMEN!
Sad to know

New York, NY

#74 Mar 9, 2012
I agree Facts so much!! Why won't they bring Ky police on this? Are they that damn scared sh@t is going to come out?? So sad! The families & friends need to come together & have an investigation started on carter county law! I know that they would get of lot of support from ppl that are sick to death of this!! I pray the families reaches out else where for help!! They have suffered way too long God Bless them!!
Both

Morehead, KY

#75 Mar 9, 2012
Sad to know wrote:
I agree Facts so much!! Why won't they bring Ky police on this? Are they that damn scared sh@t is going to come out?? So sad! The families & friends need to come together & have an investigation started on carter county law! I know that they would get of lot of support from ppl that are sick to death of this!! I pray the families reaches out else where for help!! They have suffered way too long God Bless them!!
The promblem is they are just as crooked as the City Or Sheriffs, The will never do any-thing that jeapordise they"re income...believe that from a source..I Know...
Sad to know

New York, NY

#76 Mar 9, 2012
Both I do know what your saying. But the families need to try on their own! Stick together family & friends & seek help from someone besides this crooked so called law that are making a fortune keeping their dirty mouths shut!!! No telling what is going on under table!! I'm sick of it so is the biggest part of the community !!! I pray they find another source!
What does it matter

Morehead, KY

#77 Mar 9, 2012
The carter county sheriff will not call in any help, arrogant man.
Both

Morehead, KY

#78 Mar 9, 2012
WELL SAID wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!
wow..!!!!!!!! So well put and the truth..!!
Need answers

Morehead, KY

#79 Mar 15, 2012
Just a reminder folks.

If anyone has any information on the murder of Dillon "Nemo" Bryant there is now a P.O. Box to send anonymous tips to. If you have information and are afraid to call the police then please mail the info. The address is P.O. Box 1594 Olive Hill KY 41164. There is a reward in the amount of $3750.00 for info leading to the arrest/conviction of the person or persons responsible. If you're mailing... a tip and want to be considered for the reward money, you can write a code known only to you. If your tip leads to the arrest you can identify your code. Please remember there is a murderer walking among us. You could be the one to get this person off the street and save someone else's life. Thank you
get the cops first

West Liberty, KY

#80 Mar 16, 2012
Smothing big is going on in the drug world still and people are scard to talk.Nothing will ever be dun till out side law gets the people in office.This shit with the cops has went on for years.Check the federal records and it has your answers.
Seriously

Morehead, KY

#81 Apr 3, 2012
get the cops first wrote:
Smothing big is going on in the drug world still and people are scard to talk.Nothing will ever be dun till out side law gets the people in office.This shit with the cops has went on for years.Check the federal records and it has your answers.
I am so sick of hearing oh its drugs and nothing is going to be done til outside law comes in and takes care of it!

Look at the town we're in! It's done nothing but gone down hill! There is nothing to do and no where to go, why do you think the drug problem is so bad?

The law is dirty, it always has been and always will. This town isn't worth outsiders to come in to clean up, because it seems that no one around here tries to do anything to help better this place!

I wish people would just stop coming on this site to run down the crappy law this town has, its pointless! Try to do something about it yourself rather than come on here and run your mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nicole dixon is in juvenail jail 43 min pots 16
Tractor 2 hr T Man 1
Pastor Nancy Duncan 12 hr study the word 20
nicole dixon Stole tip money from tylers 20 hr Her Cousin 22
Wanna play...say one positive thing about a per... (Jan '09) Mon topster 59
City Clerk Cheri James, caught in Extensive fra... (Oct '12) Mon top 177
Brittany Reynolds Mon top 46
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE