Lets see

Morehead, KY

#42 Feb 23, 2012
Cowards ALL of them.
Tark Hill

Jeffersonville, IN

#43 Feb 23, 2012
HOW wrote:
<quoted text> How could you know that someone who knows something about this stay quiet? Do you know what kind of hell it is to sit back and wonder what really happened to a family memmber knowing that there is more to their murder than what is being told. Tell the names of who knows, it will get them talking!

No it won't as that person is dead and although what they knew died with them, there is bound to be others that know something.
The Truth

Morehead, KY

#44 Feb 24, 2012
Not true wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to say, but that man that you say murdered those boys and then commited suicide..well your wrong, the man you say they found dead, they just blamed it on him, and further more he didnt commit suicide, there were 3 men (which one was a city police officer at the time) seen that man walking beside the road and they Shot that man, and then called it in as a suicide. Now two of those 3 men are dead now, but there is the third one which is the former police officer is still alive and well, Carter Co. wouldnt know or dont know how to solve murders, or they would have been a few murders solved right now if they knew what they were doing!! GOD HELP OUR COUNTY!!
The three men that ate mentioned in this was Maxy Beair, Dee Adkins, and the cop was Larry Tackett, i know this to be true, because one of them let it slip that they killed the man they say killed Randy, Doug, and Scottie.
your wrong

Ezel, KY

#45 Feb 24, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The three men that ate mentioned in this was Maxy Beair, Dee Adkins, and the cop was Larry Tackett, i know this to be true, because one of them let it slip that they killed the man they say killed Randy, Doug, and Scottie.
your wrong those 2 dead men,did not kill no one,they where my best frinds,so please stop talking about them and let them reast in peace,TRUST ME IF YOUR LIES WHERE TRUE I WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH THEM,stop lieing,they loved coon hunting and did not harm no one.
HOW

Hillsboro, KY

#46 Feb 24, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
so which one let it slip? since your on here slipping stuff out?
your wrong

Ezel, KY

#47 Feb 24, 2012
IF ANEY ONE KNOWS ANEY THING IT WOULD BE HARPER it was his gun that killed the 3 young men,thats what i was told.dee found where they camped at and yes he was on the creek looking on horse back but found no one so stop your lyes the law knows all that dee knowed and he never killed no one.
huh

Nicholasville, KY

#48 Feb 25, 2012
who is this Harper you speak of?
Why

Elkhorn City, KY

#49 Feb 26, 2012
Must be some stupid cops in Carter Co. How many unsolved murders can a place so small have anyway? They know. I say get rid of those cops if they can't do their jobs....Im just sayin'.
Seriously

Commerce, GA

#50 Feb 27, 2012
Why wrote:
Must be some stupid cops in Carter Co. How many unsolved murders can a place so small have anyway? They know. I say get rid of those cops if they can't do their jobs....Im just sayin'.
I don't think this town has ever seen a smart cop around here!
carter countian

Grayson, KY

#51 Feb 28, 2012
who will be next
wondering

Ashland, KY

#52 Feb 28, 2012
I wondering to about how the law works! Doug Fannin was such a good fellow, I don't understand all the neighbors and people that lived around Doug didn't hear or see anything ,right?
Story is

Nicholasville, KY

#53 Feb 29, 2012
Harper was helping Sparks hide out down in the cave...maybe gave him a gun?
your wrong

Ezel, KY

#54 Feb 29, 2012
Story is wrote:
Harper was helping Sparks hide out down in the cave...maybe gave him a gun?
Thats rite,,,,,,,,,harper said sparks stold the gun so you can go from there.Just a guess but i would say sparks was the one that pulled the triger 3 times and mabey harper was with him but no one will ever know for sure.they did not stay in the cave they camped by the sanks thats on down the creek.fact,,dee found where they had been camping.I dun with this post now,the law knows about it
Cold Hard Facts

Lexington, KY

#55 Feb 29, 2012
In some instances People fear coming forward with information. Due to WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY IF I GO TO THE LAW...

Things have a way of coming to the surface .TIME is the factor..

As far as the officals walking away ..as was stated above...This is not true.. a case maybe be closed but if new evidence is brought to light the case is opened again and this not being a cold case file..

Time will tell what happen to the persons that have met their maker due to a homicide..

Just Time is all..someone with a consience ..that knowing the truth ...I PRAY WILL COME TELL WHAT IS TO BE TOLD AND HAVE THE MURDERER JAILED ...

Death is never easy to deal with and the mind has to know WHY ..why did this happen...how and who ...
Been There

Winder, GA

#56 Feb 29, 2012
Cold Hard Facts wrote:
In some instances People fear coming forward with information. Due to WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY IF I GO TO THE LAW...
Things have a way of coming to the surface .TIME is the factor..
As far as the officals walking away ..as was stated above...This is not true.. a case maybe be closed but if new evidence is brought to light the case is opened again and this not being a cold case file..
Time will tell what happen to the persons that have met their maker due to a homicide..
Just Time is all..someone with a consience ..that knowing the truth ...I PRAY WILL COME TELL WHAT IS TO BE TOLD AND HAVE THE MURDERER JAILED ...
Death is never easy to deal with and the mind has to know WHY ..why did this happen...how and who ...
How much time must a family have to endure not knowing the truth?

The Tark Hill Murders happened 14 years ago and it's really still a mystery today just as much as it was then.

Nemo was murdered almost a year ago and still nothing!

Nathan has been missing since July and no news!

How long can the responsible person live with the cruelty they have done or know about?
Cold Hard Facts

Lexington, KY

#57 Feb 29, 2012
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>
How much time must a family have to endure not knowing the truth?
The Tark Hill Murders happened 14 years ago and it's really still a mystery today just as much as it was then.
Nemo was murdered almost a year ago and still nothing!
Nathan has been missing since July and no news!
How long can the responsible person live with the cruelty they have done or know about?
I can not answer your questions..I only can..hold hope.. that the people that do know the truth ..Will one day tell it..and set their soul free ... of know and walking with the truth.. Only God Knows ...when ..where and why to this..and to this I mean with the answers we all seek...WHO AND WHY..

I wish the families of the lost ones have peace someday with knowing what..how and who..Until then Time Marchs On..
Amos Moses

West Liberty, KY

#58 Feb 29, 2012
I went all thru grade and high school with Scotty and was good friends with him. You will never be forgotten, rest in peace my friend.
not sure

Grayson, KY

#59 Mar 1, 2012
okay arround yr 1991-1992.......a guy that worked at certified gas...... was declared. a sucide ......... in Willard. party ....what happened there
nobodynos

Elizabethtown, KY

#60 Mar 2, 2012
omg wrote:
Tarik hill murder was found dead get ur facts straight the man who killed randy Stevens and Scotty and Doug middleton "commited suicide " ;)
If your talkin about Ernie then your right, he killed them to get that w**** with the nasty face and blonde hair.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#61 Mar 3, 2012
Please, please, please learn to speak the English language. I hope those that post here show the utmost patience for those that move to this country and struggle with learning a very difficult language...most of you appear to not know simple grammar/spelling. I am NOT the spelling/grammar police, I swear...just so concerned that most of you appear to not care/not know how to speak/write the English language. I am not referring to obvious typos...so, please, do not think I am merely being picky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anybody seen Shane Adkins teeth...??? 1 hr I figure 13
tomm tomlin stole don jones bike??? 5 hr INGLEZ 10
Little Ceasers 7 hr countryboy1 27
New Hot Guy at Marathon 8 hr huh 15
Amish guy in carter county jail 8 hr local 8
What's going on on greasy creek 12 hr speedy 2
Cold hearted 16 hr Nataz 28

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance