Carter County Murders
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Unsolved

Henderson, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2012
A place to list all the Unsolved Murders that have happened in Carter County. Just post the persons Name with any current information for help, contact numbers, or rewards. Hopefully some helpful information will eventually be found and justice can be served.
Where to start

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Doug fannin shot n Grayson in his home! Over 2 yrs now! Nemo c & murders from elliot co. Nathan b. Is still missing. There are alot more. The girl named Tammy does not sound right! So many more. Good luck!!
Need answers

Hillsboro, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Dillon "Nemo" Bryant. There is a P.O. Box for anonymous tips. If you're afraid to call someone then please mail your tip in. P.O. Box 1594 Olive Hill KY 41164. What you know may seem insignificant to you but might be the one link we need to connect things. Please Help! He was only 19 with a lifetime ahead of him.
i know

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2012
JIMMY STEVENS LIL BROTHER AND THE OTHER YOUNG MEN SORRY CAN NOT REM NAMES AND MORE WE ALL NEED TO HELP ALL THESE FAMILYS
Dirty Cops

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2012
Look at the people investigating. The police have friends and informants that they keep out of trouble. There have been some OD's and suicides that should have been investigated for murder. The cops just closed them and walked away. Sad that dirty officials are making money covering up deaths and allowing drugs.
dumb

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2012
i know wrote:
JIMMY STEVENS LIL BROTHER AND THE OTHER YOUNG MEN SORRY CAN NOT REM NAMES AND MORE WE ALL NEED TO HELP ALL THESE FAMILYS
i thought that one was solved
Sad

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2012
The deaths at the Spanish Manor. Suicide? Murder?

Nemo Bryant

Tark Hill murders
omg

Grayson, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Tarik hill murder was found dead get ur facts straight the man who killed randy Stevens and Scotty and Doug middleton "commited suicide " ;)
countrygirl

Simpsonville, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2012
well this thread dont surprise me one bit,,pple killing pple that r on drugs and maybe they deserve it, who knows. To me its just another drug head off the streets
lawton lion

Owingsville, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2012
countrygirl wrote:
well this thread dont surprise me one bit,,pple killing pple that r on drugs and maybe they deserve it, who knows. To me its just another drug head off the streets
Listen here it might not matter to you but no matter what they have done in their past the are somebodys son, father, brother. I guess it would matter if it was your family now wouldn't it......
countrygirl

Simpsonville, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2012
lawton lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here it might not matter to you but no matter what they have done in their past the are somebodys son, father, brother. I guess it would matter if it was your family now wouldn't it......
I dont know cuz i dont even have a family of my own, but none of my family ois crazy enough to wanna murder anyone, unless they were on drugs which they aint
Just saying

Winder, GA

#12 Feb 1, 2012
They can say the murderer commited suicide but we dont believe that guy was the one that murded them but we believe there is more to the story we dont thank 1 guy could take 3 men this just something that will never be explained so sad I thank this was a drug deal gone bad never believe any different
Seriously

Hillsboro, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2012
countrygirl wrote:
And no one cares what you think.
Know

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>And no one cares what you think.
I agree with u!! The bitch better not count her chickens before they hatch bc it could be anyone since the law don't care!!!! I would never say nothing like that!! May be they don't have family or friends, but saying [email protected] like that could come back n yur face!!!!! Stay off the post if u can't help idiot ---countrygirl!!!!
Know

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2012
Countrygirl==Jerry springer ==idiot Stick your dirty nose n other things that don't concern you freaks!!!
omg

Grayson, KY

#17 Feb 1, 2012
Just saying ur a godda@$ idiot drug deal huh randy and scotty an Doug didn't do drugs
dumb

Grayson, KY

#18 Feb 1, 2012
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know cuz i dont even have a family of my own, but none of my family ois crazy enough to wanna murder anyone, unless they were on drugs which they aint
well if you dont have a family of your own how can you turn around and say your family isn't crazy enough to murder if you don't know them then how would you know, you just contradicted yourself there
dumb

Grayson, KY

#19 Feb 1, 2012
omg wrote:
Just saying ur a godda@$ idiot drug deal huh randy and scotty an Doug didn't do drugs
wonder what made someone want to kill 3 young guys? doesn't make sense! wonder what they may have came across and saw going on
countrygirl

Simpsonville, KY

#20 Feb 2, 2012
Know wrote:
Countrygirl==Jerry springer ==idiot Stick your dirty nose n other things that don't concern you freaks!!!
Takes a freak to know a freak and thats what u are too, LMAO
countrygirl

Simpsonville, KY

#21 Feb 2, 2012
dumb wrote:
<quoted text> well if you dont have a family of your own how can you turn around and say your family isn't crazy enough to murder if you don't know them then how would you know, you just contradicted yourself there
OMFG...ur stupid for even catching that. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patsy Humphries at it again 4 hr ouch 2
David Smith 6 hr Need help 2
Councilman Jerry A Callihan on Court Docket 8 hr ouch 4
taking kids out of state (Mar '11) 9 hr Kristalhoni 78
Wreck 9 hr really 2
Councilman Stapleton No Taxes 20 hr peter 13
I heard Mon Amy 8

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance