city of olive hill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sally

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Is it true that the city is getting sued for over charging since 2002?
True

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Sally wrote:
Is it true that the city is getting sued for over charging since 2002?
I Think they said 2000 but not sure,The utility bills are horrible this month to new stuff added on.
Yep

Morehead, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
From 2000 to 2010 or 12.I read it in the paper but kinda scanned through it.
Sally

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Does anybody know who to contact?
Richard Cranium

Flemingsburg, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
How is Cheri (pronounced SHARE Y- she hates that) going to justify her big fat paycheck now?
workaholic

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Richard Cranium wrote:
How is Cheri (pronounced SHARE Y- she hates that) going to justify her big fat paycheck now?
I hope they fire every last one of them!!! Start with Derek, Judy and so on till they get them all. Get a new crew in there that doesn't act like they own that PLACE!!!! FIRE THEM ALL!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Where would the town even begin to get the money to make these repayments?
humm

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Whoever wrote the checks out and if its Sheri or Danny then they should have to repay the city.But,who would be the ones to file suit on Danny ,Sheri or whoever else was embezzling the monies?
I think

Wallingford, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Cheri must have had to be bonded to have the job she has and that bonding, something like errors and omitions insurance (like for those agents selling insurance have to have) to cover "mistakes" or crimes such as embezzeling. I think individuals or a group would hire a lawyer to bring a suit against her in a court of law and then it could go to trial or if there is enough evidence it could possibly be settled out of court. That is the reason for the bonding.
rehovmont wrote:
Where would the town even begin to get the money to make these repayments?
Cameo

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Yeah, it be nice if they fire Cheri, and the whole dame bunch, they should been cite by now by the state, don't you think so?
workaholic

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Cameo wrote:
Yeah, it be nice if they fire Cheri, and the whole dame bunch, they should been cite by now by the state, don't you think so?
I hope soon they fire every last one of the hateful greedy jerks!!!! They want to act all big and mighty over a dollar! They make me sick!!!
Mony

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
Surprise electric bill is higher
duh

Cleveland, GA

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Mony wrote:
Surprise electric bill is higher
Surprise the weather was much colder ..duh
Fraline

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Well arent you the master of the obivious
Concerned Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
I certainly won't defend the city administration. However, while my overall electric charge was higher, it's because my usage increased about 50% due to the cold weather. No matter what the rate, you are going to pay more when you use more. Compare your usage (kwh) on this bill to the last bill and you'll see the difference in usage.
Frog Legs

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
I don't heat with electric so how does that explain the higher electric bill for me?
Concerned Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Frog Legs wrote:
I don't heat with electric so how does that explain the higher electric bill for me?
Compare the kwh usage on last month's bill to the current bill, and you will see a difference. I heat with gas fireplaces, but they have motors and fans which use electricity. The more they run (when it's colder)the more electricity they use. Again, I'm not defending the city administrators, but I doubt they're jacking up the bills right now because the AG has told them they've been breaking the law and there are currently two lawsuits over that.
Funny

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
I doubt very seriously that motors and fans would almost double a bill!!
what ever

Cleveland, GA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
People are looking to grip no matter what mine is actually cheaper even though it has been colder so I like this formula better :) Try using all that energy you spend gripping on ways to save energy that you heat with :)
Concerned Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Funny wrote:
I doubt very seriously that motors and fans would almost double a bill!!
I doubt your electricity doubled if you don't heat with electricity. If it did then you need to file a complaint. FYI: Gas is also billed on that same statement, so if you heat with gas then that is likely what ran your bill up, not the electricity. Again, the weather was much colder during this last billing cycle... whether you use electric or gas, you absolutely used more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glennis manning with ada Marie lane 2 hr Benton 42 9
wallace 14 hr Truth 13
His friend 16 hr AsndB 1
Travis Roe 18 hr oops 5
cemetery roads 20 hr countryboy1 3
work Thu work 3
Julie Gee Wed horny 6

Olive Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages