Ironton, OH

#2 Jan 12, 2013
good question.
How many

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2013
sam wrote:
good question.
Discoveries is he named in? I know of at least one!!!!
Darrell

Painesville, OH

#4 Jan 13, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, the more people out there chirping, the better. We need all the "rats" we can get!
shame shame

Baird, TX

#5 Jan 15, 2013
RAT!!!!!!! EAT SH!T AND DIE!!!!!!
Everyone

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2013
knows now what you went and got yourself into. People stay away from Josh and his kin unless you want to end up in C.C.D.C.
Speaker of the truth

Hayward, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Just like his uncle Shawn carroll. Squeal like a pig and make up lies on innocent people to keep from going to jail and getting ass raped again
wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Who is his dad
i know

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
He's a rat
PILE

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Speaker of the truth wrote:
Just like his uncle Shawn carroll. Squeal like a pig and make up lies on innocent people to keep from going to jail and getting ass raped again
I would like to Shawn Carroll how can I get a hold of that jerk?
courthouse keeper

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
i saw his contract with FADE. he has been ratting since december 27th 2010. The kicker is that unlike jd claxon, josh didnt have to do it, he did it for the money, nothing else. hes has worn wires, been a C I, and has been given a phone to use that is a wire in itself, that is set off by key words. He is a piece of shit, who uses people to keep his ass out of jail. He has fucked over alot of people, and he didnt even have to do it. i coould see if he had a large prison sentence hanging over his head that would keep him away for years, but no, he did it for a hundred dollars a pop. dirty low life cheese eating, sewer-slime loving rat... That's what you need to know about Josh Glover.
gateway

Nicholson, GA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
courthouse keeper wrote:
i saw his contract with FADE. he has been ratting since december 27th 2010. The kicker is that unlike jd claxon, josh didnt have to do it, he did it for the money, nothing else. hes has worn wires, been a C I, and has been given a phone to use that is a wire in itself, that is set off by key words. He is a piece of shit, who uses people to keep his ass out of jail. He has fucked over alot of people, and he didnt even have to do it. i coould see if he had a large prison sentence hanging over his head that would keep him away for years, but no, he did it for a hundred dollars a pop. dirty low life cheese eating, sewer-slime loving rat... That's what you need to know about Josh Glover.
Hurray for rats! Somebody needs to straighten up this county. You must be on drugs or else you wouldn't be crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting two sons 1 hr meme 3
Brandon Burton magistrate. The real joke 4 hr mort 9
city electric bill 14 hr go vote 10
Bradley maschke (Aug '11) 15 hr Yum 7
Looking for fun Sat Interested 1
clark hill (Sep '09) Sat boone keaton 60
us patriots mc Fri Baby diablo 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages