First Prev
of 4
Next Last
milkyway

Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2012
So where is she now? Is she still in Olive Hill? Is she seeing anyone? Does anyone know any of this?
nosy

Cleveland, GA

#2 Feb 20, 2012
Any more questions? Nosy much?
milkyway

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2012
Well there is no harm in asking is there?
Justsaying

Owingsville, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2012
look on facebook
a friend

Morehead, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2012
Well i know her well, and her and Mike has been having problems, and she has been talking to someone, (and her mother doesnt like it at all), and have been for awhile, and Mike is too stupid to know that, but he is not the only one she been talking to, and trying to break up familys, and shit, that is crazy...
Why

Morehead, KY

#6 Feb 21, 2012
why is every-one so worried about Melisa's affairs, take care of your own first....she might be going out with your husband..lol
a friend

Morehead, KY

#7 Feb 21, 2012
Why wrote:
why is every-one so worried about Melisa's affairs, take care of your own first....she might be going out with your husband..lol
Well ummm yeah i am worried, because turns out, that she not a friend at all, because yeah she is goin out with my husband! The F*cking B*tch has got it comming!!!!!!!!!!
checkers

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2012
I'm sorry that your husband would do that to you. Can't imagine anyone wanting her.
Well

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Well I would assume, not trying to be rude here, but if your husband will go out with one, then he would another, better get your marriage in check..Sorry..!!
checkers

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2012
If he would go out with her, he would with anything. Get rid of him and move on and find happiness. Life is too short!
nosey

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Feb 21, 2012
a friend wrote:
Well i know her well, and her and Mike has been having problems, and she has been talking to someone,(and her mother doesnt like it at all), and have been for awhile, and Mike is too stupid to know that, but he is not the only one she been talking to, and trying to break up familys, and shit, that is crazy...
HOW YOU KNOW THEY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF THERE LIFE. WHO IS SHE TALKING TOO? WHAT DOES HER MOM HAVE TO DO WITH HER LOVE LIFE? WHO ALL DOES SHE TALK TO? CAN YOU NOT HAVE FRIENDS AND THEY BE GUYS WITHOUT TRYING TO DATE THEM? GROW UP AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. YOU MENTIONED HER FULL NAME, NOW LETS TAKE IT TO HIGHER PEOPLE!!!!
nosey

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Feb 21, 2012
checkers wrote:
I'm sorry that your husband would do that to you. Can't imagine anyone wanting her.
HER HUBBY WOULD IN A HEART BEAT, AND A LOT OF MEN WOULD. JEALOUS MUCH?
friend

Ashland, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2012
People kill me they dont have enough b..lls to take the problem to the one they have a problem with. you spineless pieces of sh.t need to get some ba.ls about you and quit hidding behind a computer she is a good person and only wants to be left alone. i hope and pray that you people get a good dose of carma and you see what missery is about. you all need to clean the trash off of your front door and keep your big as. nose out of every ones life you aint happy so you try to make every one as unhappy as you you make me puke.
friend

Ashland, KY

#14 Feb 21, 2012
what nothing to say now you are nothing but spinless punks
pissedoffatthewo rld

Morehead, KY

#16 Feb 21, 2012
Well alls i can say is Melisa you need to stop running your mouth to certian people, word gets around fast, and I know who you have been talking to, and you think you are gonna better yourself your wrong, with that one, you can not have male friends, i know, i know his wife, and seen how she was treated for years, so ya better stick with Mike if you know whats good for you...
Who

Olive Hill, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2012
Who is she after?
friend

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2012
well i dont know who you are and dont care fact is you dont know anything you have alot of nerve you only no how to cause drama and if that is what they want is it any of your buisness. the people in this town need a big taste of shut up and they need a big dose of carma i hope you are as misserable as you are trieing to make every one out to be. pissed off you are as weak as water the reason you are doing this is because no one will lower there selves so low as to date you
nosey

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Feb 21, 2012
pissedoffattheworld wrote:
Well alls i can say is Melisa you need to stop running your mouth to certian people, word gets around fast, and I know who you have been talking to, and you think you are gonna better yourself your wrong, with that one, you can not have male friends, i know, i know his wife, and seen how she was treated for years, so ya better stick with Mike if you know whats good for you...
Who is the certain people? So, big deal who she talks too, maybe she is just being a flirty friend, she can have male friends, and she is with Mike.The only thing would be if her and her ex got back together.
true blue

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Feb 21, 2012
nosey wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the certain people? So, big deal who she talks too, maybe she is just being a flirty friend, she can have male friends, and she is with Mike.The only thing would be if her and her ex got back together.
She is only being friends with the ones that you say are married. Its them married men that are prolly contacting her, so if they talk to her she can as friends only. And she could have them if she wanted, but she won't cause they are still married, and she would go back with ex before married men.
JollyRancher

Morehead, KY

#21 Feb 22, 2012
nosey wrote:
<quoted text>HOW YOU KNOW THEY HAVE HAD PROBLEMS KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF THERE LIFE. WHO IS SHE TALKING TOO? WHAT DOES HER MOM HAVE TO DO WITH HER LOVE LIFE? WHO ALL DOES SHE TALK TO? CAN YOU NOT HAVE FRIENDS AND THEY BE GUYS WITHOUT TRYING TO DATE THEM? GROW UP AND LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. YOU MENTIONED HER FULL NAME, NOW LETS TAKE IT TO HIGHER PEOPLE!!!!
JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE, SHE TALKING TO CLYDE PRATER, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT, THE TOWN TALKS, AND LORD KNOWS THAT NOONE CAN KEEP A SECRET IN THIS F*CKING TOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Watkins 47 min Sugar 1
Shenia seagravesa 5 hr Biggs 4
There's gotta be at least one! 11 hr Broken and afraid 41
Christmas of 2004 14 hr Matlock fan 5
Jeremy Henderson 14 hr loltocute 2
coronor 21 hr Free Pickle 7
jason hall Thu oh 1

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages