First Prev
of 7
Next Last
wondering

Ashland, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2011
I think the family should use the benefit money to help pay for his funeral expenses. I think they have been thru enough torment without having to have that expense on their shoulders as well. And please, don't start with the negative comments.
A mom of 2

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2011
I agree, as the average price for a funeral and headstone is right around $9000. Praying for the family.
overwhelmed

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Well, has his murder been solved yet? They may still be able to use it as a reward.
I WOUANT A ANSWER

West Liberty, KY

#4 Apr 4, 2011
DONT YOU THINK THE FAMILY SHOULD BE HONEST? THE MONEY WAS RAISED FOR A REWARD AND A PERSON FOUND THE BODEY AND THAT PERSON SHOULD BE MADE TAKE THE REWARD MONEY.THE MONEY WAS SUPOST TO GO TO WHO EVER FOUND HIM SO HE WAS FOUND AND ITS ONLEY WRIGHT TO GIVE THE MONEY TO THAT PERSON FOR WHAT THE MONEY WAS MENT TO BE USED FOR AND THAT IS A REWARD.If i would have found the bodey i would not care if they used it to pay his funeral bill but that was not what it was raised for and i was raised to be honest and if i had the money in my controll i would give it to the person that found him its the rite thing to do so no one will be lieing.jmo
Welllllll

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Apr 4, 2011
It should be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible!
Mex Hater

Ashland, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2011
I dont see the man taking any money from them.
wondering

Ashland, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2011
Are they going to release the farmer's name?
Just Another Opinion

Alto, GA

#8 Apr 4, 2011
In my opinion, the money was raised to offer a reward to open the mouths of those who know what happened to Nemo and lead to finding him. Apparently, no one gave up any information and someone happened to find him. I don't think that really counts to get the reward. I think the money should be used to pay for funeral expenses! I am sure there will be some sort of evidence that can be used to determine what happened and if that Kyle does know something then pressure needs to be put on him to get answers and put those responsible for his death behind bars for life! Or the family could even offer part of the reward money to the man who found him and use the rest for funeral expenses.

Just a note: I don't believe someone who has information on what has happened to him and kept it from the law and family deserves to get a reward!!!!!
stupid

Morehead, KY

#9 Apr 4, 2011
Why would they release the farmers name and why would it matter? He was a good person to report, why should his name be plastered all over the web. So stupid. If he wanted to be known he would have gotten on the news to comment.
Really

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2011
The 8000 is a misprint it's more like 3500. The newspaper talked to a woman who's cousin is missing in Magoffin county and that's the amount they raised. They're printing a retraction.
Really

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2011
I think all of you here should just go ask the family for the money. They would give it to you, all they want is Dillon back. It never ceases to amaze me that a child is dead and you're all on here fighting about the money.
FRIND

West Liberty, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2011
Just Another Opinion wrote:
In my opinion, the money was raised to offer a reward to open the mouths of those who know what happened to Nemo and lead to finding him. Apparently, no one gave up any information and someone happened to find him. I don't think that really counts to get the reward. I think the money should be used to pay for funeral expenses! I am sure there will be some sort of evidence that can be used to determine what happened and if that Kyle does know something then pressure needs to be put on him to get answers and put those responsible for his death behind bars for life! Or the family could even offer part of the reward money to the man who found him and use the rest for funeral expenses.
Just a note: I don't believe someone who has information on what has happened to him and kept it from the law and family deserves to get a reward!!!!!
Are you trying to say the man that found the bodey had info and did not tell the law about it till they was a reward offerd? If that is the cass he should be hung by the neck till dead and if he knew nothing about it and just found the bodey the reward should go to him as thats what it was raised for was to find him dead or alive.It's a bad deal for every one and i sure hope they get who ever did kill him.
wow

Morehead, KY

#13 Apr 5, 2011
I'm glad something was found. Sick of this $hit everwhere u turn. If the boy did steal or rob someone then he got it. Just like the last one (donnie lake) how convienent that he was found in idiot county just like the last one. Maybe the should talk to the Carters thats who was in on the last one ( common knowledge).
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2011
stupid wrote:
Why would they release the farmers name and why would it matter? He was a good person to report, why should his name be plastered all over the web. So stupid. If he wanted to be known he would have gotten on the news to comment.
Because he's Kyle's family.
Just Another Opinion

Alto, GA

#15 Apr 5, 2011
FRIND wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to say the man that found the bodey had info and did not tell the law about it till they was a reward offerd? If that is the cass he should be hung by the neck till dead and if he knew nothing about it and just found the bodey the reward should go to him as thats what it was raised for was to find him dead or alive.It's a bad deal for every one and i sure hope they get who ever did kill him.
No, what I meant was I believe the man that found him just happened to come across it on his land, since he didn't have to give up info to find him I think he would only deserve part of the money! Now on the other hand, using it to get someone else who knows info is pathetic, because I dont think rewarding someone who keeps info to themselves deserves anything at all!
playing cop

West Liberty, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2011
wow wrote:
I'm glad something was found. Sick of this $hit everwhere u turn. If the boy did steal or rob someone then he got it. Just like the last one (donnie lake) how convienent that he was found in idiot county just like the last one. Maybe the should talk to the Carters thats who was in on the last one ( common knowledge).
The carter brothers are in prison and have been for a while now SO LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS ONE.
Wellll

Frankfort, KY

#17 Apr 6, 2011
Just Another Opinion wrote:
<quoted text> No, what I meant was I believe the man that found him just happened to come across it on his land, since he didn't have to give up info to find him I think he would only deserve part of the money! Now on the other hand, using it to get someone else who knows info is pathetic, because I dont think rewarding someone who keeps info to themselves deserves anything at all!
I agree that they don't "deserve" the money. But if that is the only motivation for someone who knows the truth to tell the truth, I say give them the money, then charge them with complicity or obstruction of justice or something.
Pam Benson

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 6, 2011
I also think the money should be used for funeral expenses also.Please just let this family alone by saying all this crap about nemo it just makes it harder on all them.You know everyone makes mistakes and no ones perfect.It's not our place to judge.They have been through enough.RIP nemo.God Bless all of Nemo's family and friends that r suffering from this tragedy.Love You all.

Matthew 7-1 Judge not,that ye be not Judged.Matthew 7-2 For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measured ye mete it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7 treat others as u would want others to treat you.
Just me

Richmond, KY

#19 Apr 6, 2011
What just amazes me is that Nemo was such a small built guy from his discription. I didn't know him but everyone says he was small. Whoever murdered him is the biggest coward and wuss I have ever heard of. He was the size of a child pretty much. I have been so tore up over this. When I heard he was found I cried my eyes out. Like I said, I don't know him but I have kept up with this since day one. Nemo and his family and friends have been in my thoughts, prayers, and in my heart since all of this started. I am so very sorry for your loss. It sickens me and sadens me to think that someone would do something like this to this young man. And for what? Some say money others say drugs. Most say drug money. How much is a life worth? There isn't a number you could put on it in my opinion. God bless you Nemo. And may you rest in peace. God be with the family and friends. You all are always in our prayers.
vengence be mine

Atlanta, GA

#21 Apr 6, 2011
Really wrote:
I think all of you here should just go ask the family for the money. They would give it to you, all they want is Dillon back. It never ceases to amaze me that a child is dead and you're all on here fighting about the money.
you are so right this family has been thru enough for these people to get on here and be worried about reward money is crazy. my prayers got out to this family in their time of greif.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lance 2 hr Olive Hill 1
new construction 2 hr Curious 2
Lady of the evening 2 hr Howard 1
Cassie Workman Katie Price 14 hr Bigred 6
olive hill fire rescue vehicles Tue Curious one 6
Looking for SD Tue Mind blown 6
There's gotta be at least one! Tue Flirty 5

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance