First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tell like it is

Morehead, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2010
My gosh that is like the worst name ever when you hear that name you know it is trouble they are like the biggest bunch of trash around here and belive me they are alot of trash but they rank on
on the top of the list, figured oh George would have got busted for his florida drug ring by now.
Michael

Morehead, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
not all of them are bad news most of them I've know for a long time and there really Nice people if you give them a chance
None of your business

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Alright, whoever you are "tell like it is" you seriously first off need to get a freakin life! Second, i've grown up around the tomlins, & yeah, a couple of them aren't the best people but GEORGE is one of the best! He does NOT do drugs, let alone smoke or drink, he really doesn't. I promise. So seriously, get a life & stop acting 2. Its like that quote, before pointing fingers at someone else, make sure your hands are clean. George's life REVOLVES around his kids & wife & family, so seriously, you OBVIOUSLY don't know george so stop talking about something you don't know ANYTHING about!!!!!! damn people!
you dont know me

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2010
None of your business wrote:
Alright, whoever you are "tell like it is" you seriously first off need to get a freakin life! Second, i've grown up around the tomlins, & yeah, a couple of them aren't the best people but GEORGE is one of the best! He does NOT do drugs, let alone smoke or drink, he really doesn't. I promise. So seriously, get a life & stop acting 2. Its like that quote, before pointing fingers at someone else, make sure your hands are clean. George's life REVOLVES around his kids & wife & family, so seriously, you OBVIOUSLY don't know george so stop talking about something you don't know ANYTHING about!!!!!! damn people!
I very much agree with this person. George is my uncle and this person apprently knows him too, you don't know what you are talking about!
Anonymous

Nelsonville, OH

#5 Oct 3, 2010
WEllllwellll what do we have here?????????? TOMLIN's are the worst name huh?

well im sure glad that you go this off you chest hope it made you feel alot better about your self....

Lets Grow up how about that?

this right here is what i call a fu*cke* up person that can get on here and talk shit about someone i mean come on are we still in high school?

OH whoever is running there chops must not have a nerv in there body to say something to someone face but one day this might come back and bit u on the a** karma is a bi*ch.....

.......Thats for you uncle George..........
Olive Hill

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Oct 3, 2010
I remember their Dad Richard, he was a pretty good pool player, I state he did the best he could, but being bread and butter for ten kids, it kindly hard to do it, ain't it? Richard also had a drinking problem, I hear he was on drugs, I don't know, like I state before it hard to raise 10 kids, but he did it,
TRUTH

Morehead, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2010
most of them i knew would give the shirt off thier back if asked
sorry ole friends

Ashland, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2010
George and Patricia are good people.They don't drink or do drugs.Whoever said that crap about him is a liar.I hope they press charges and trace the person that started this forum.I'm sorry John "chris" could'nt go to court as a witness's when Adaline chain sawed the fence down we built for them,but Richard shot bullets while my man was building the fence just missing him by a few feet and we were'nt gonna risk our family's lives because of the family fued.Sorry George and Trish.John could'nt lose his job for you all and Trish camcorded the whole crime,the cops witnessed it and took her to jail on the spot.I would'nt rent your house and that's exactly why.Sorry our friendship had to end like that,but you put Chris on the spot.He said the bullets are in the Tomlin cemetary fence in your yard just missing him by inches while building the "FORT KNOX" Enough was enough,pulling us into you all's bullshit for a few bucks.We got chickenfeed to build that 50 ft tall idiodic lookin fence and chicken coop that will outlast the double wide you'all inherited.But ur good folks.SORRY! NOT!!
Michael M

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Just leave them alone there good people I've known them a long time I'm friends with george kids and there cool to be around so leave the tomlins alone
Brandi Layne

Morehead, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2010
WELL TO MY EYES NONE OF THE TOMLINS ARE BAD PPL. I SHOULD KNOW THEN I MARRIED IN TO THE FAMILY ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEM UNTIL NOW BUT THAT IS BETWEEN US AND NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE OR SAID TO ME I STILL LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM. LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING GEORGE DOESNT GO TO FL. ON NO DRUG RUN YOU ALL MUST BE SMOKING CRACK BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ONES OUT OF THAT BUNCH. KEEP IN MIND WE DONT GET ALONG BUT I WOULD NEVER NOT TAKE UP FOR ANY OF THEM WHEN THERE ARE SOMEBODY ON HERE SAYING SHIT THAT ISNT TRUE ABOUT THEM SO YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRIGHT BEFORE POSTING ABOUT GEORGE AND PAT AND THE GIRLS.... HE TAKES REALLY GOOD CARE OF HIS FAMILY AND WORKED EVERYDAY OF HIS LIFE UNTIL A DRUG HEAD HIT HIM SO THEREFORE GET A JOB AND A FUCKING LIFE AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THERE BECAUSE ILL BE THE FIRST ON TO TELL YOU WHEN YOU MESS WITH ONE OF THEM YOU GOT THE WHOLE FAMILY....WELL ITS TIME FOR ME TO JUMP OFF OF HERE I SAID WHAT I HAD TO SAY
Laticia Tomlin

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2010
Tell like it is wrote:
My gosh that is like the worst name ever when you hear that name you know it is trouble they are like the biggest bunch of trash around here and belive me they are alot of trash but they rank on
on the top of the list, figured oh George would have got busted for his florida drug ring by now.
I am just reading this for the first time, and I would like the piece of sh*t who started this to know that George Tomlin is my father and excuse me but he is a d*mn good parent/husband I mean what other man in this town can say that he has raised three children two of which made it through high school with out getting pregnant and none of them are on any kind of drugs and niether is he, he has never made A drug run to florida and I alone should know this, he has worked extreamly hard for everything that he has and to support his family, from the time I was about ten untill just recently he did telecom work, imagine all of the time and missed holidays with his very devoted family that he had, but he made it through, and now just because he is not working due to a car accident that has left him with a seriously f*cked up back your going to trash talk about him, what a low life piece of sh*t you are, my father has done more for my family and his friends then any one but me cares to admitt. so keep my fathers name out of your mind, out of your mouth, and of of this f**cking page, and if you ever decide to grow a pair of balls or who knows some f*ucking boobs I want you to do me a favor...find me and say this sh*t to my face so I can make an example out of you to who ever else deicide to sh*t talk about my family!!
Laticia Tomlin

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2010
sorry ole friends wrote:
George and Patricia are good people.They don't drink or do drugs.Whoever said that crap about him is a liar.I hope they press charges and trace the person that started this forum.I'm sorry John "chris" could'nt go to court as a witness's when Adaline chain sawed the fence down we built for them,but Richard shot bullets while my man was building the fence just missing him by a few feet and we were'nt gonna risk our family's lives because of the family fued.Sorry George and Trish.John could'nt lose his job for you all and Trish camcorded the whole crime,the cops witnessed it and took her to jail on the spot.I would'nt rent your house and that's exactly why.Sorry our friendship had to end like that,but you put Chris on the spot.He said the bullets are in the Tomlin cemetary fence in your yard just missing him by inches while building the "FORT KNOX" Enough was enough,pulling us into you all's bullshit for a few bucks.We got chickenfeed to build that 50 ft tall idiodic lookin fence and chicken coop that will outlast the double wide you'all inherited.But ur good folks.SORRY! NOT!!
sorry to burst your bubble but that fence was and still is a piece of shit joke...your husband needs to get a new hobby cause that one sucks, and my parents are good people, so stop being jealous and the reason your husband didnt witness for my father is because he is a pussy and you guys had enough nerve to call your selfs my parents friends right what a big joke that was!!
Michael Marcum

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2010
The Tomlins are the nicest people I have ever met Chastiy and laticia are 2 of the coolest friends ever and you know how I know they are good people cause couple days ago I went to a Halloween Party they where throwing and by the way it was the coolest thing I've doe in awhile and it was the first time i've been around them to at there House they do not do drugs and they did not have alcohol there if they did do it its none of you guys business but they don't do that stuff and that night when I was on my way home I lost i didn't know where I was and I turn around and went into a ditch and My tire broke to and I had to call someone to come to help so I called the tomlins cause they where close to where I was and soon as I called them and told them what happen they all came running to get into there cars looking for me and they did fine me they and another couple that we didn't know helped me out of the ditch and helped fix my tire and I thought that was the coolest thing someone ever did for me no one else would done that for someone like that the are the nicest people I have ever met I still say thank you thank you to them
honest

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2010
If it looks like a DUCK and quacks like a DUCK it's a "DUCK".........good people[whatever]
Flash

AOL

#15 Nov 9, 2010
honest wrote:
If it looks like a DUCK and quacks like a DUCK it's a "DUCK".........good people[whatever]
Then you must be the DUCK.Because you don't have a clue.If thay find out who you are thay should tare an feather you .for being a lier and not knowing what you are talking about.
oh well

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2010
That's the way they wanted it built"30 Ft Tall"Fort knox.Nobody is a wussy dip shat.Fight your own Tomlin battles we're outta it and you know it.Enjoy
ttomlin

Harrisonburg, VA

#18 Jan 5, 2011
Tell like it is wrote:
My gosh that is like the worst name ever when you hear that name you know it is trouble they are like the biggest bunch of trash around here and belive me they are alot of trash but they rank on
on the top of the list, figured oh George would have got busted for his florida drug ring by now.
tomlin reply:
if u dint like the tomlins its probobly because one of us beat
you up along time ago so go talk about someone elses family and keep your opionions to yourself
Brandon Lambert

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Jan 25, 2013
I'm Charles "Charlie" Tomlin's son and I'm trying to get in touch with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. If any of you read this I'm on Facebook and I live in Portsmouth Ohio
_BIG BLUE EYES_

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 28, 2013
My entire family was raised with all the tomlins & cared about them dearly. I know for certain that George & Pat & 2 of the kindest hearted ppl you will find in olive hill. As a child I lived with pat, George, liticia, Chasity & Kacie. & I can promise you that you definitely have your ducks out of line. I admired George & Pat Both for the love they had for there children &I the dedication they showed to there family, including myself! They did just as much for me as they did there own children & NEVER OUT OF ALL THE YEARS THAT I WAS AROUND, DID I EVER SEE GEORGE OR PAT EVER DO ANY KIND OF DRUG OR EVEN WANT TO BE AROUND ANYONE WHO DID! THEY DID NOT DRINK, THEY DID NOT SMOKE, & THEY DANG SURE HAD/ &/ DO NOT DO ANY OTHER DRUG. All families have problem. I don't care what anyone says, there is not one person in their life who has not fought with their brother or sister. So what is your point? Why start a post of a damn good man, because he had a spat with his siblings?? Nothing you ever say will change the minds of anyone who truly knows George & His family. I will always appreciate everything you all did for me & always be grateful for you allowing me to be apart of your alls lives :))*BIG BLUE EYES*
wondering

Ashland, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2013
_BIG BLUE EYES_ wrote:
My entire family was raised with all the tomlins & cared about them dearly. I know for certain that George & Pat & 2 of the kindest hearted ppl you will find in olive hill. As a child I lived with pat, George, liticia, Chasity & Kacie. & I can promise you that you definitely have your ducks out of line. I admired George & Pat Both for the love they had for there children &I the dedication they showed to there family, including myself! They did just as much for me as they did there own children & NEVER OUT OF ALL THE YEARS THAT I WAS AROUND, DID I EVER SEE GEORGE OR PAT EVER DO ANY KIND OF DRUG OR EVEN WANT TO BE AROUND ANYONE WHO DID! THEY DID NOT DRINK, THEY DID NOT SMOKE, & THEY DANG SURE HAD/ &/ DO NOT DO ANY OTHER DRUG. All families have problem. I don't care what anyone says, there is not one person in their life who has not fought with their brother or sister. So what is your point? Why start a post of a damn good man, because he had a spat with his siblings?? Nothing you ever say will change the minds of anyone who truly knows George & His family. I will always appreciate everything you all did for me & always be grateful for you allowing me to be apart of your alls lives :))*BIG BLUE EYES*
Is Pat doing alright ? She did'nt look well last time I saw her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Rose (Apr '13) 4 hr moonbeam37 6
Lies, Alibis, And Someone's In The Wise 7 hr Bree_Z 7
Willie Lee Keaton (Aug '06) 10 hr DeeAnna 2
has brandon jones got his shit togather yet (Sep '09) 10 hr doug mCdowell 8
Casey and Brandy Holbrook Fri neighbor 3
Nice home rentals near Olive Hill Fri mrose91 1
Brittany Reynolds Fri Kayla 30
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Olive Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Olive Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST

ESPN11:57AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu