Mike Lester dating Annette

Mike Lester dating Annette

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

LOL

Toledo, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2010
I hear that Mike Lester is dating Annette Rayburn Lol, he won't even take her out in public or admit that he is c-ing her, funny he is just using her like the rest of the women he's seen, but annette isn't really mikes type look at her no wonder he doesn't take her out in public!
Humm

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Maybe someone is upset that he won't date them? From what I have heard she is quiet the get around anyways...
GetAround

Toledo, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2010
Humm wrote:
Maybe someone is upset that he won't date them? From what I have heard she is quiet the get around anyways...
He gets around himself to and from what I hear she does to. Maybe they have an open relationship with each other and they do not care that theyeach have other people, but I doubt that, cause Annette believes everything Mikes says and he is true blue, yeah right !!
DONE

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jun 23, 2010
OMG hasn't everyone heard enough about Mike Lester? I sure have!!! What is it that is so appealling to you women U WOMEN SHOULD get together and dump his a**!!! And I'm sure you all deserve better! So ask yourself is he really worth it? I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!
your a DUMBASS

Wallingford, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Mike is a great guy and has great kids, hes not dating annette, hes dating that Phillips woman, Paul Phillips mom. You guys are stupid, my parents have been friends with him since they were kids, and we still go riding with him sometimes.
grow up

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2010
your a DUMBASS wrote:
Mike is a great guy and has great kids, hes not dating annette, hes dating that Phillips woman, Paul Phillips mom. You guys are stupid, my parents have been friends with him since they were kids, and we still go riding with him sometimes.
I don't think it is necessary to put the kids names on here that is not fair and very childish! This should be reported to someone that childrens names are being used!
Anna

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2010
Last time I checked.....he was single and can date whoever he wants. If he wants to be a player...then he can! Sounds to me like LOL, Humm, and GetAround are the same person. Guess Mike didn't like ya anymore! Get over it!!

Mike is free to date anyone that will date him. If ya don't like it...don't date him. Stop hating him just cause he got bored with ya.

NO I haven't dated Mike. I have just been friends with him for a LONG time. I happen to like talking to him. He makes me laugh. And, no I don't want to date him. I am in a wonderful relationship. I just like Mike and am sick of people talking about him.
OneSided

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2010
In response to Anna you just probably hear what Mike is telling you but what he isn't telling you is that he still tells the girl he loves her and sees her but then he still goes and sees other people, but he's not telling that to everyone else, if he got bored with her then why does he keep going back and telling her he loves her and doesn't want her to date other people but he has other women , so he needs to tell every thing I stead of just a little bit or leave the poor girl alone and let her go on with her life, yes he is good to talk to but that's wrong to do all those girls that way I hate to see my friend down because of him she can do alot better
awesome sauce

Grayson, KY

#10 Jul 3, 2010
idk wat the hell ur sayin annette isnt pretty shes a d amn fox
parade watcher

Lexington, KY

#11 Jul 3, 2010
well well well I seen little MRS. Tammy Phillips today get confronted by one of Annettes sister about all the stuff she has been telling about Annette and she wouldnt say a word to no one till the traffic moved and she rolled window down and called her names funny why didnt u just get it all out in the open today Tammy ..Dont blame the Rayburn girl maybe if u wasnt married to Steve Phillips you would stand a chance ..I think you all are crazy for believing any man ..Annette is single and so is Mike so whats it to you Tammy ur a married woman go home take care of ur kids and ur husband hes the one I feel sorry for working his ace off and u doing that to him .Look in the mirror before u trash another woman esp if ur married seeing a another man ..
awesome sauce

Grayson, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2010
your a DUMBASS wrote:
yeh the phillips woman that is supposed to be married to steve phillips thats the reason he beat her cuz he found out that she was engaged to mike and mike didnt know she was married grow up tammie u have 2 kids by steve act your age
awesome sauce

Grayson, KY

#13 Jul 3, 2010
Anna wrote:
Last time I checked.....he was single and can date whoever he wants. If he wants to be a player...then he can! Sounds to me like LOL, Humm, and GetAround are the same person. Guess Mike didn't like ya anymore! Get over it!!
Mike is free to date anyone that will date him. If ya don't like it...don't date him. Stop hating him just cause he got bored with ya.
NO I haven't dated Mike. I have just been friends with him for a LONG time. I happen to like talking to him. He makes me laugh. And, no I don't want to date him. I am in a wonderful relationship. I just like Mike and am sick of people talking about him.
thats what wrong with olive hill now people has their nose stuvk where it shouldnt be if hes not married why not see who he wants people thatcant have him seems like they r jealous of him and annette. annette has 2 wonderful girls that she takes care of at least she takes care of them first and she is like that
annette rayburn

Grayson, KY

#14 Jul 3, 2010
Humm wrote:
u would want to know wouldnt u takes one to know one doesnt it whats it to u if i do get around. u all are just like tammie chicken sh it when u get confronted with something u put the medal to the pedal and take off so if u got something to say to me get back on here and i'll give u my number i'll meet u face to face if not leave me the hell along
OMG

Whitney, TX

#15 Jul 3, 2010
How do people leave you ALONG!! LOL. Whats wrong Annette is he already done with you, I'm not surprised. You are really on here showing how jealous you are of Tammy. Yeah I've seen you and her, I would be jealous too. You don't really even look like his type, he must have lowered his standards, no wonder he didn't take you out anywhere. Yeah he sure took Tammy out she was something to look at. It's ok honey maybe you can find someone that will take you out in public and not hide you. And for Tammy not saying anything to you today, Annette why did you have to have your sister for backup. Couldn't do it on your own, LOL!!!!!! Yeah we all know, its ok!!!
Mind Your Own Business

United States

#16 Jul 3, 2010
Evidentally you haven't been filled in on all the gossip, and aren't in the know, Tammie is s very good mother she raised those kids mostly by herself he stayed on the road all the time she worked two jobs and went to school and I think she done a good job with both of those kids, they are bot very intelligent, and as far as she goes now she hasn't lived in Olive Hill in s long time she has been separated for awhile guess you didn't know that, and she's not seeing anyone, and she doesn't know Annette all that well she didn't post anything about her she can have mike, he's single , and the parade was. Not the place to becausinh trouble and her girl was right behind her and three of you all and you all where calling here names not the time and place I know Tammie and trust I don't think she would be scares of you all but that wasn't the place for and over mike that's crazy, she doesn't want so Annette can have him why wasn't Annette with h at the parade today
Grow up

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2010
annette rayburn wrote:
<quoted text>u would want to know wouldnt u takes one to know one doesnt it whats it to u if i do get around. u all are just like tammie chicken sh it when u get confronted with something u put the medal to the pedal and take off so if u got something to say to me get back on here and i'll give u my number i'll meet u face to face if not leave me the hell along
I am not scared of you at all, that was not the time nor the place to be causing trouble and saying things, and I would talk about being a chicken you had you sisters, and over mike it's not worth it, besides I didn't see him with you, you all know nothing about me nor my life do leave me alone, I haven't said nor posted anything about you. But I want you to know I am not scared of you at all.
Stupid

Ashland, KY

#18 Jul 4, 2010
Just a word to you guys if you want left along then quit posting shit on here! It just fuels the fire! And as far as Tammie goes I went to school with her and I highly doubt she was afraid of any of you! She is going through a really rough time right now! So right or wrong she has a right to her privacy and she is a beautiful women and a good mom so back off her and let her live her life!!!! And a couple of girls against one that's so uncool if you cant handle it by yourself then just shut up and deal with life!!!! I know both of you women and you both have jobs that could be at risk for public fighting and what it's over!!! STUPID!!! And no I have never nor would I ever dated Mike so its not a jealousy thing trust me!!!!
Hopeless

Ashland, KY

#19 Jul 4, 2010
You guys are so hopeless its not even funny!! Has anyone who post any of this stuff even thought about the kids of these 3 people? They are totally innocent in this and no kid want's to read this kind of stuff about their mom or dad!! They are the ones really being hurt by this!! So think about it is all this crap worth having one of your kids get on here and reading this? No its not!!!! So before you guys keep this going STOP and think about the kids!!! Annette you have 2 girls, Tammie you have a boy and a girl and Mike has a boy and a girl They are the ones being hurt!! So grow up and take care of them when there grown you guys hopefully will have a lifetime to argue over your love life but right now those kids need you all more!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coronor 6 hr countryboy 1
Hearing this 8 hr Scrappy 4
where is brittany 17 hr agree 11
did any one go to clark hill? (Feb '09) 21 hr Tom 275
Threesome women (Dec '16) Tue Tripod 51
were is brandon m. kiser (Nov '08) Tue Skeptical 17
Jeff Nolen Tue worried 4

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance