what do u think of daniel ray cox????

what do u think of daniel ray cox????

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

8ball

Lexington, KY

#1 May 6, 2009
what do u think of him i wan't ur honest oppion!!
just sayin

Jackson, KY

#2 May 6, 2009
is this the one that goes by the name freddie or the other one?
truth

Morehead, KY

#3 May 7, 2009
daniel ray cox-just as anyone or the cops .then see the look on their faces.walk no run away from him as fast as you can.big trouble.
truth

Morehead, KY

#4 May 7, 2009
just sayin wrote:
is this the one that goes by the name freddie or the other one?
daniel r cox lives on smoky. has 5 kids.camo hat dark sunglasses wife works in olive hill.
trouble

Morehead, KY

#5 May 7, 2009
he is trouble big trouble.stay away from him if you want to keep your money.cant find 3 people who like him
So Sick of it

Olive Hill, KY

#6 May 8, 2009
We could say that about alot of people. Know who I mean? You should. I'd like to see 2 people who like you. Besides pill heads I mean.
alicia

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Jun 19, 2009
hes a dou*he bag. has alot of problems. even his own kids dont wnna b around him anymore.
doodlebug

Grayson, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2009
Really.. and you know this how? ALICIA.
Leigh Ann

Morehead, KY

#9 Jun 20, 2009
because she is his daughter..n so am i..n she is right..his own kids..i included..don't want nething to do with him..he never cared about his kids..he chose drugs over us..he never was there..he never was a father..and he is never gonna change no matter wat he says..n i advise everyone to stay as far away from him as possible..
debbie

Grayson, KY

#10 Jun 20, 2009
Okay. Enough already. Why would you come on here to talk about this. I am sorry he was /is not the father he should be but I promise there will come a time when everyone will regret the decisions they've made. Time is the only thing that makes things clear. Your dad will look back and see what he's done or not done to his children and others and I only hope he can make amends for it all. I pray to God that you are wrong about him changing. Love you girls.
alicia

Winder, GA

#11 Jun 20, 2009
doodlebug..i am his oldest daughter. he actually was a father until my parents divorced when i was 10. im 21 now. its pathetic really. i moved out when i graduated..on my 17th bday. i really dont care how other ppl perceive him..no1 but his 5 kids went thru or knows everythin that went on at that house.

aunt debbie..i love u 2. im glad that u have been able 2 4give him..but i cant.
kaula

Grayson, KY

#12 Aug 7, 2009
jesse will end up like him....wait and see
kristina

Jacksonville, AL

#13 Mar 17, 2010
ok..his youngest daughter..just some advise..stay the heck away from him, he will rip you off, take your money and god no's wat else.. stay away from that lunitic..ohh. dont go around his wife either she's krazy and she stinks..just sayin the truth..i do hate daniel ray cox. he never was my father and never will be.
kristina

Jacksonville, AL

#14 Mar 17, 2010
Daniel ray cox does not have cancer either, dont give him money and dont feel sorry for him he is a worthless liar..
kristina

Olive Hill, KY

#15 May 31, 2011
kaula.. dont judge my f**kin brother when you dont kno shyt.. keep ur nose out of my familys business..
Gargoyle

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2017
Trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carter county school 4 hr Friend 18
Beware of the Abuser 5 hr curious 6
Threesome women (Dec '16) 5 hr Curious 28
slab fire wood 7 hr Deil 3
Did Charles Manson Have Family From Grahn (May '12) 7 hr Ashland Resident 65
Josh Glover (Jan '11) Thu Kev 23
Cold hearted Wed Yepitsme 99

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance