Is it true? (henderson)

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

8ball

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Mar 18, 2009
Did chris henderson really die at mill's house? Were they doing pills or something? I know jeff does real bad. just wandering. chris was a good guy. not sayin nothin bad, just heard this and dont know what really happened to him.
meow

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2009
yea he did pass away he was at globe funeral chapel he was buried today.you can check out their web site . hes on there.
Baby Girl

Cleveland, GA

#3 Mar 19, 2009
Lets hope that Chris does not die in Vein and that some of his friends will see the heartache of losing their friend and put a stop to their drug use. I know Chris wouldn't want people he loved to go on doing the same thing that has ended his life so soon. He would really want you guys to have a better life. So through this horrible tragedy show Chris how much you really love and miss him and get off the drugs. He will no doubt smile upon you. My prayers are with his friends and his family.
funny

Morehead, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2009
Baby Girl wrote:
Lets hope that Chris does not die in Vein and that some of his friends will see the heartache of losing their friend and put a stop to their drug use. I know Chris wouldn't want people he loved to go on doing the same thing that has ended his life so soon. He would really want you guys to have a better life. So through this horrible tragedy show Chris how much you really love and miss him and get off the drugs. He will no doubt smile upon you. My prayers are with his friends and his family.
You could not have said it better! You would think after everyone around them is passing away that it might wake them up! They should look at this as a sign that it will happen sooner or later and it can happen to them! Why do they always think that it will never happen to them! But it will catch up with them sooner or later! They need to pay attention! They can not go on forever like this!
jason

Morehead, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2009
Baby Girl wrote:
You dont smile upon ppl if your in HELL,and as far as friends,Pill heads dont care about anyone but thier next pill,not who died,WAKE UP PEOPLE,YES HE DIED IN VEIN BECAUSE HIS FRIENDS THE PILL HEADS WILL KEEP DOING THEM AND SO WILL THE REST
Baby Girl

Cleveland, GA

#6 Mar 19, 2009
Jason they are druggies, not mindless robots that doesn't face the same life as you and me. Some function with jobs and families. Some live from pill to pill some don't. We can HOPE that he doesn't die in Vein and that this helps someone that he knows. You should not get on here and talk about someones family and friend like you have. That just shows how rude you are and doesn't make you much better then a pillhead. I know how bad drugs are I have witnessed a death of a love one and now an old friend and have lost someone very close to me to drugs although they are still alive for now. And I have many cousins on drugs, who are killing themselves. This drug stuff is a big problem, but coming on here and demeaning people is not the way to go about taking care of it. Why don't you get out and do something about it. Talk to you local police officers and stuff of that nature. And I don't think its your right to judge who's in hell or not. Pillhead or whatever they be, its nothing to you and God don't smile on your judgements. These druggies need help, they need long rehab programs, and support from friends, family, and community. You talk like you don't know any druggies. Before these people are druggies they are sons, daughters, sisters, mothers, brothers, dads, uncles, friends, husbands, and wives. Drugs just don't hit people that have no one around them that love them and cares for them. Some people just want to remember their son or daughter for the good in them after they have passed. And people have the right to do so. Because Lord knows we can not change this problem alone. Its going to take a miracle. So please don't post again because I'm sure it won't be nice. Just have some respect!!!
jason

Morehead, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2009
Baby Girl wrote:
Jason they are druggies, not mindless robots that doesn't face the same life as you and me. Some function with jobs and families. Some live from pill to pill some don't. We can HOPE that he doesn't die in Vein and that this helps someone that he knows. You should not get on here and talk about someones family and friend like you have. That just shows how rude you are and doesn't make you much better then a pillhead. I know how bad drugs are I have witnessed a death of a love one and now an old friend and have lost someone very close to me to drugs although they are still alive for now. And I have many cousins on drugs, who are killing themselves. This drug stuff is a big problem, but coming on here and demeaning people is not the way to go about taking care of it. Why don't you get out and do something about it. Talk to you local police officers and stuff of that nature. And I don't think its your right to judge who's in hell or not. Pillhead or whatever they be, its nothing to you and God don't smile on your judgements. These druggies need help, they need long rehab programs, and support from friends, family, and community. You talk like you don't know any druggies. Before these people are druggies they are sons, daughters, sisters, mothers, brothers, dads, uncles, friends, husbands, and wives. Drugs just don't hit people that have no one around them that love them and cares for them. Some people just want to remember their son or daughter for the good in them after they have passed. And people have the right to do so. Because Lord knows we can not change this problem alone. Its going to take a miracle. So please don't post again because I'm sure it won't be nice. Just have some respect!!!
I dont have any respect for pill heads,welfare,food stamp,HUD house,drawing pieces of shitt in this town,I work everyday 100 to 400 miles away from my home,wife and kids, to support these people,setting out on thier front stoop,or in front of donnie owens apt. buildings all day everyday,So no I have no respect or remorse if thy all go to Hell
Baby Girl

Cleveland, GA

#8 Mar 19, 2009
Quit going on and on about it. If you don't have a plan to change it.
Baby Girl

Cleveland, GA

#9 Mar 19, 2009
Jason there is so much wrong with what you say. I don't even have the energy to argue about it. Don't have respect or remorse...But whats that thing about Karma. You may need to worry about it. And thats all I have to a person like you.
RIP CHRIS

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2009
jason wrote:
<quoted text>You dont smile upon ppl if your in HELL,and as far as friends,Pill heads dont care about anyone but thier next pill,not who died,WAKE UP PEOPLE,YES HE DIED IN VEIN BECAUSE HIS FRIENDS THE PILL HEADS WILL KEEP DOING THEM AND SO WILL THE REST
I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH CHRIS FOR YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THE FIRST PILL NOT ALL HIS FRIENDS WERE PILL HEADS .. WHEN I USE TO HANG AROUND WITH HIM HE NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT INFRONT OF ME.... HE WILL BE MISSED DEARLY..
been there

Grayson, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2009
jason you must be a lucky sob, if you have had no close friends or family effected by drugs. it is a horrible life for them and their families. all people doing drugs did not start by choice and those that did never thought it could never possibly control their life like it did john does.
if you work 100-400 miles away you must work construction. just wait until you fall or have a accident travelling (heaven forbid) or maybe your wife. wait until you have to take pills, not by choice of course. hope your family does not wish to see you in hell.
Olive Hill

Morehead, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2009
I am watching my family be torn to pieces over pills, my brother went from a wonderful family man to divorced, lost his kids ex wife is strung out doesn't have the kids either grandma is raising them, other brothers strung out, our family is crushed and they don't want our help but im sure they never thought this would happen to them, just as I thought it would never be my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Claire Medical Center charging to walk in th... 7 hr Doug 18
Things to do 11 hr MrsE 5
what's the best grocery store in olive hill (Oct '09) 12 hr WCM 5
Review: Superior Foods 12 hr West Carter Mom 1
Sandra kanowski 14 hr Leeann 6
I know the worst mayor ever Thu knows 15
Beautiful girls that were from Clark Hill Thu knows 9
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match

Olive Hill Jobs