Jonathon Henderson from Globe Cheating on his wife again

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

Guy from Town

Morehead, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
He's screwing around with that red headed Miranda, she thinks she hot riding around in his little red el camino looking rig getting high and going out with another womans husband Id like to go out with his woman she is really hot.
somebody

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Guy from Town wrote:
He's screwing around with that red headed Miranda, she thinks she hot riding around in his little red el camino looking rig getting high and going out with another womans husband Id like to go out with his woman she is really hot.
I saw her with him, her name is Miranda Robinson I went to high school with her. I was shocked at first that she is on drugs and messing with a married man not to mention where is her son all the time, if she was taking care of him she wouldnt have time to go out and break up a family.But oh well her mom did it, her sister Misty is worse than her so I guess it runs in the family. I wonder if Jonathon's wife knows.
NOT SHOCKED

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 2, 2010
That dont shock me. she split up with her old man 1 time and I met her at a friends house and it took me like 10 minutes to get in her pants. EASY SLEEZY NASTY HO. I do feel sorry for that guys wife. That girl aint worth it.
Home wreckers

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2010
Olive Hill is full of home wrecking ho's. I hope the wife finds out or already knows. Nobody deserves to be the last one to know that thier husband is running around, not even sneaking around with some ho.
shut up

Morehead, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2010
you dont know you are talking about he leaving her
Paula

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2010
shut up wrote:
you dont know you are talking about he leaving her
They never leave the wife!!!!....and if you are Miranda, you know he's just gettin that easy piece and then he'll deny ever doing it.
So that's what you get for messin with a married man....HAHAHA
EASY

Morehead, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2010
NOT SHOCKED wrote:
That dont shock me. she split up with her old man 1 time and I met her at a friends house and it took me like 10 minutes to get in her pants. EASY SLEEZY NASTY HO. I do feel sorry for that guys wife. That girl aint worth it.
wAS IT ANY GOOD OR NOT? Was is Misty or who?
NOT SHOCKED

Morehead, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2010
EASY wrote:
<quoted text>
wAS IT ANY GOOD OR NOT? Was is Misty or who?
No Miranda her sister, I had Misty before and they both are just not worth th condom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J Oney 1 hr just now 7
Sharon Suttles 2 hr blue eyed lady 2
kathy fultz 2 hr blue eyed lady 3
Maggie Holbrook Sun smh 4
sirens Sun just now 1
You betrayed me....wah get over it! Sun the devil makes t... 11
sirens/ambulances Sun badbitch 3
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE