Looking for the stripper
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious Bystander

Morehead, KY

#22 Jan 20, 2012
Umhuh wrote:
Our x school super used to work up Huntington. She kinds got red hair. Think her stage name Ginger.
I never could figure this one out. If that had been anybody else her past would have been held against her for all eternity. But not Darlene. She must have really known some stuff on people to get her job in spite of her past. And now she is drawing her hefty retirement & is back working for the state. How nice--no double-dipping there!
yepp

United States

#23 Jan 25, 2012
Curious Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
I never could figure this one out. If that had been anybody else her past would have been held against her for all eternity. But not Darlene. She must have really known some stuff on people to get her job in spite of her past. And now she is drawing her hefty retirement & is back working for the state. How nice--no double-dipping there!
yepp and the ex-super that got shot n Felicia had to leave the county to teach but Darlene kept her job and later become super herself yepp once a hoe always a hoe thats good ole Carter County for you stripper Darlene G** what a woman us young boys loved you hoe teachers we never learned good grammar or punctuation but you hoes learned us so much more we shall never forget
Lisa

Boynton Beach, FL

#24 Jan 25, 2012
Are you talking about Felicia Lowe?? Where on earth is she teaching now?
Bobby

Olive Hill, KY

#25 Jan 26, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Are you talking about Felicia Lowe?? Where on earth is she teaching now?
She is teaching in Mt Sterling. What happened to her I never heard anything about her? Please explain.
LMAO

United States

#26 Jan 28, 2012
it was like a soap opera Dallas who shot JR but it was who shot our super of carter county schools was it the wife or darlene or felicia and anyone of the other teachers he was screwing was this ever reported to the police the gunshot wound aint that mandatory when a doctor treats someone to tell the police and make a report oh well its all a cliffhanger nobody tells its all hush hush in that school system to keep a job.
Curious Bystander

Commerce, GA

#27 Jan 28, 2012
LMAO wrote:
it was like a soap opera Dallas who shot JR but it was who shot our super of carter county schools was it the wife or darlene or felicia and anyone of the other teachers he was screwing was this ever reported to the police the gunshot wound aint that mandatory when a doctor treats someone to tell the police and make a report oh well its all a cliffhanger nobody tells its all hush hush in that school system to keep a job.
You got that right. But those of us not employed by the school system can say what we want. You brought up things I had completely forgotten. Refresh my memory. I had forgotten the super got shot. Wonder how many teachers he was screwing. He had to leave the ares, didn't he? He probably went to a local dr. instead of the ER, where they would have reported it.
miteblewis

United States

#28 Jan 28, 2012
Curious Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. But those of us not employed by the school system can say what we want. You brought up things I had completely forgotten. Refresh my memory. I had forgotten the super got shot. Wonder how many teachers he was screwing. He had to leave the ares, didn't he? He probably went to a local dr. instead of the ER, where they would have reported it.
You didnt have many doctors then one guess and you probably got it but nothing ever reported of anyone being shot yes the super n wife left felicia havin sex wit super n students she another county n darlene oh you are a ho ho ho nasty fn ho you know what goes on in those strip bars on her own time in the back she made super these are role models for carter county children!!
Truth

Princeton, WV

#29 Jan 29, 2013
What about vada webb
Ohhsnap

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Jan 30, 2013
There's a chick at the high school her sister is a stripper. So hot an young it's cool she get to live wit her. Dang
brandon

United States

#31 Feb 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
You are apparently stupid. Your rambling post makes no sense. I just got a mental picture of stupid ads Sherry Molton when I was reading this
PILE

Lexington, KY

#32 Feb 1, 2013
brandon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are apparently stupid. Your rambling post makes no sense. I just got a mental picture of stupid ads Sherry Molton when I was reading this
What is wrong with Sherry Molten dont you think she is hot? I mean on fire baby. She is good.
lol

Lexington, KY

#33 Feb 1, 2013
PILE wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with Sherry Molten dont you think she is hot? I mean on fire baby. She is good.
Let me get this one dog. What's wrong with Sherry Molton? Lets make a list. She's a drug addict pill head.
She's a liar!
She looks like an orange Oompa Loompa.
She is a whore, spreading it around to any sleaze who wants it.
She is a no count mother who wouldn't even send her kids to school.
She's on drugs.
She is a lazy pill head who draws a check for her "bad back".
She scams men out of money and cars (silver mustang...sucked a dick to borrow it, yeah she's classy)
Oh yeah did I say, she's a slut

Ain't no man I know, and sure as heck not me, would touch that with a ten foot pole
Cameo

Ashland, KY

#34 Feb 7, 2013
Curious Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the wife that done the shooting of the suptindent where she was fool around with Felica, and Darlene.
I don't htink she teaching at Mt.Sterling, I believe she working at a hospital at Mt. Sterling. Yeah, ol'Felica was a hot one, her ex-husband couldn't keep up with her.
been there dune that

Morehead, KY

#35 Feb 7, 2013
I bet the back end off ol'Felica when she was my teacher thanks to her I got all kinds of women in school cause she showed me what they liked, Umh,Umh,good sweet memories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garvin ridge 27 min eugene 4
Cold hearted 5 hr Yepitsme 25
New Hot Guy at Marathon 8 hr Troy from Marathon 10
tomm tomlin stole don jones bike??? 12 hr Crazy 5
Looking for Travis Carter. Anyone know where he... 18 hr Olivehillianboys 7
Places for rent or sale on land contract Wed near the church 6
Sonnie megan knipp wyatt Wed Rip baby girl 4

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance