Looking for the stripper

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HeyNow

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2010
I used to know a stripper that worked at Cowboys in Lexington. It was several years ago. She was from Olive hill and was a hell of a cool chick. I would love to know what she is up to now and she if she was still around. Anybody know her name or if she is still around?
What a way

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2010
If you have any idea how old she would be, I might be able to help you
Trouble

Versailles, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Annie Wilson?
What a way

Ashland, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2010
What Wilson it she kins to? Clydie? Or other Wilson?
redhead

Georgetown, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2010
There was also a redhead that worked in Huntington at Lady Godivas who was from Olive Hill. She was a cool chick and would hang out after hours. Anywone know who that was?
hahahah

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2011
did she have tats? was her stage name eve?
lol

Morehead, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2011
Trouble wrote:
Annie Wilson?
What ever happened to Annie Wilson? I was wondering if her name would ever get mentioned on here. She use to be the only street walker in Olive Hill. She would love living in the apartments in town now. She could take it out in trade all day without missing a beat. ROFL. She was famous before Misty Binion.
Dog

Morehead, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2011
Vada Webb?
sure thing

Russell, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2011
Ann Wilson passed away 3 or 4 yrs. ago.Yes it was the same one.I helped take care of her at a Nurseing Home near by!
lol

Morehead, KY

#10 Jul 31, 2011
sure thing wrote:
Ann Wilson passed away 3 or 4 yrs. ago.Yes it was the same one.I helped take care of her at a Nurseing Home near by!
That couldn't be true. I don't think this is the same one. Was she in her early 30's? She wasn't that old! She is the one that had a child with Scott S., right? Last I heard she was living in Morehead. I seen her at BP in Morehead about 4 years ago. I honestly use to highly dislike that girl for a good reason, but it wasn't all her fault. I do feel bad that she has passed. She had a few kids, and she was too young to have died so young.(If this is the same person you mentioned that passed)
Nobody

Dahlonega, GA

#11 Jul 31, 2011
sure thing wrote:
Wrong one , this ones maiden name Douglas , married to Allen Wilson . Very much alive .
one

Inez, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2011
HeyNow wrote:
I used to know a stripper that worked at Cowboys in Lexington. It was several years ago. She was from Olive hill and was a hell of a cool chick. I would love to know what she is up to now and she if she was still around. Anybody know her name or if she is still around?
Viper?
Used to know

Morehead, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2011
there were 2 sisters who used to work there, one was named Vickie
hmmmmm

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Aug 10, 2011
ur talkin about vickie an sadie
hmmmmm

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Aug 10, 2011
i know them
Umhuh

Morehead, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2011
Our x school super used to work up Huntington. She kinds got red hair. Think her stage name Ginger.
Burley Bob

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Aug 13, 2011
Little early to be looking for strippers. Better be looking for someone that will cut and house.
Hahaha

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Aug 19, 2011
Raydonna dillon danced at lady gs and southern x
kjb

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2011
I would hate having to be a little kid and.people talking about your mom being a stripper. people never forget bad stuff like that.
Jerry Springers

Morehead, KY

#21 Jan 20, 2012
Aother one at the top

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
danny varney 3 hr Teacher 2
does anyone know doug wallace from goodan creek?? (Feb '14) 12 hr kaitlyn 7
kathy and david 14 hr Sue 13
Amanda Goodman 18 hr KINGston 1
Chandra marsh 19 hr guy 16
Amanda Issac Sat Mrs Jones 2
What happen to Rick Short?? Sat Its me 1
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Olive Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Olive Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:46AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred