First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dog under the porch

Grayson, KY

#81 Oct 11, 2012
Apparently someone named Scummy owns them. The topic is about the Scummy apartments.
lacey

United States

#82 Oct 12, 2012
Dog under the porch wrote:
Apparently someone named Scummy owns them. The topic is about the Scummy apartments.
No, it's the scummy people always down there selling and buying pills and meth. Even saw a midget out there with a needle in his arm asleep sitting in a lawn chair. Doesn't get much scummier than that. I hear Anna somebody and Bonnie are the dealers and prostitutes. Yep, that's scum for sure!
well

Pikeville, KY

#83 Oct 13, 2012
lacey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the scummy people always down there selling and buying pills and meth. Even saw a midget out there with a needle in his arm asleep sitting in a lawn chair. Doesn't get much scummier than that. I hear Anna somebody and Bonnie are the dealers and prostitutes. Yep, that's scum for sure!
What? Did they turn on you, Lacey? Even Tash? As for the midget, I know exactly who you're talking about and I know your probly right. He needs to stay away from Bill Knipps apts or get shot cuz we aint havin people like that up here just so they can stand out in the halls being obvious that they're up to no good.
Dat Be Nasty

Richmond, KY

#84 Oct 13, 2012
lacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in there right mind would touch them!! Gross!!
Wondering

Morehead, KY

#85 Jan 19, 2013
Seen ambulance and popo there while ago does anyone know what happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassandra Diggs (Sep '10) 4 hr con 15
Sharon suttles 6 hr Jessica brooke Baird 12
be on the lookout for a man who claims hes with... 7 hr gosh 4
michelle p waiver (Jul '14) 19 hr Only in America 48
Brittany Reynolds 20 hr Yup 41
kevin Barker (Jan '12) Fri old friend 14
Missy Mauk and Kevin Barker (Sep '12) Fri old friend 13
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE