Bluelights at Scummy Apts on backstreet

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
OH Citizen

Wallingford, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2012
What was all the cops doing with their blue lights on just past the apartments on backstreet, the scummy blue ones where the druggies hang out? Did they finally bust them? It looked like they had a couple cars pulled over and there were several police cars.
dont care

Cleveland, GA

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I saw a turd on the sidewalk... I wonder who it belonged to?
Mr Fred W

Wallingford, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2012
They probably arrested Bonnie Butler or any of the various other drug dealers that seem to congregate there. As for you, "dont care", I am sure nobody cares about you. What a moron.
dont care

Cleveland, GA

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Nosy ass people in this town.. everyone has their nose stuck in everyones business. ooooh I saw blue lights..I wonder what is going on..get a life. blue lights go on everyday.
Take back Our Community

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Sep 16, 2012
You must be Bonnie's Biotch.
Heard

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Supposively they found another one in an upstairs apt. Gonna be alot of cops out tonight pullin ppl so stay home if you got any reason to go to jail. I think its safe to say that one or more of Donny's buildings will be shut down.
LOWELOWE

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Heard wrote:
Supposively they found another one in an upstairs apt. Gonna be alot of cops out tonight pullin ppl so stay home if you got any reason to go to jail. I think its safe to say that one or more of Donny's buildings will be shut down.
What did they find?
oh yes

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2012
i hope that the cops get everyone of you scum sucking dealers and druggies reading this! i bet all of you have a food stamp card on your pockets that you dont deserve!!!
what a waste

Ashland, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2012
You know what's sad? A cop lives strait across the street. Deals go down everyday and night. But nothing ever stops it.
Heard

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2012
Heard wrote:
CORRECTION- There were 2 in the same apt. Avis Binion and a girl named Tess, both caught redhanded makin the crap in his moms apt. Avis tried to tell the cops that it was his moms stuff. How sad. Eddie Kitchen just went to jail bein a dumbass cuz he went to see what was going on and the cops told him to go home and stay home cuz they knew he had warrants on him, but he went back a second time, so of course they arrested him.
Peter g

Wallingford, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2012
Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION- There were 2 in the same apt. Avis Binion and a girl named Tess, both caught redhanded makin the crap in his moms apt. Avis tried to tell the cops that it was his moms stuff. How sad. Eddie Kitchen just went to jail bein a dumbass cuz he went to see what was going on and the cops told him to go home and stay home cuz they knew he had warrants on him, but he went back a second time, so of course they arrested him.
Making what, meth? This town is crazy! I agree with the other poster too that they need to get Bonnie and Anna and Lacey and all the various men in and out of there. Pills and meth ain't all they are selling there all day everyday, right in front of the Cops! Prostitutes in olive hill. What's this town becoming? How low will it go?
Peter g

Wallingford, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2012
dont care wrote:
I saw a turd on the sidewalk... I wonder who it belonged to?
Not helpful. Go back to your trailer or that apt bldg, weirdo. You've inhaled too many cooking fumes, dude.
Crunky tha Clown

Wallingford, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Tommy Duncan was arrested too. He is a pervert. I don't think he has family around because he goes from drug house to drug house to stay. Sad. He has issues we know but doesn't give him a right to be perverted. What did they pop him for this time?
friend

Macon, GA

#14 Sep 16, 2012
u all realy dont know what is going on n this town do u all
what a waste

Ashland, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2012
Why don't you enlighten us...
mike

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2012
Avery Binion and Tessa Rivers.
YUP

Schererville, IN

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
^ That is right, you can look them both up on CCDC arrested for the same thing, the same night. Looks like the Binions love making meth.
YUP

Schererville, IN

#18 Sep 17, 2012
friend wrote:
u all realy dont know what is going on n this town do u all
OH I know....this town is turning into 1 giant drug house. People making meth and popping pills left and right.
to the slammer

Wallingford, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2012
mike wrote:
Avery Binion and Tessa Rivers.
I am shocked it wasn't Tessa ROSEBERRY, since that skank loves her dope and her dad used to live right by there and he practically stayed in that apartment selling his pills with Bonnie Butler. Oh wait, he was ran out of town after he was caught red handed and gave up his entire crew. Its a good thing for the good people of Olive Hill that he was such a chicken and turned in all the info he could think of. We need more of these spineless dope cookers and dope slingers to get caught so they can cough up all the information their drug rattled brains can remember. Thats one thing that stands true, when a scummy drug dealer gets caught, they will always turn in their "friends". THey need to run the rest out of town, too! I can't wait!
old and wise

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 17, 2012
ALL of these low life's need to be run out of town. But it's not going to happen bc our law enforcement (well some) are just as low. Pick them up process them, charge the tax payers a shit load of money and they are out the next day hustling their drugs again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
online dating 1 hr Anna 2
Threesome women (Dec '16) 1 hr Anna 19
Carter county school 4 hr easy answer 12
Who is LeeAnn Rene Mocabee 4 hr Sue 5
What's really going on with Jonathan Henderson? 6 hr How bout them eyes 17
Brickyard 8 hr Hometown gal 29
nathan carpenter 11 hr Truck7382 1

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance