camel crush cigarette coupons

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

ladywiththecoupo ns

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Mar 12, 2009
hey you guys. i dont smoke but have these cigarette coupons if anyone would like to purchase them from me. i have 2-$3.40 off two packs. 1-$1.50 off of one pack. and 1-$5.00 off three packs or one carton if anyone is interested. i will sell all of them at once for $10.00 or the 2 for $5 or $6 dollars, i dont know which yet. and the 1-$1, and the other 1 for $5. let me know if you are interested. they come up to $13.30 in total value.
Oh, and they expire on 3/31/09
ladywiththecoupo ns

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Mar 12, 2009
oh, and i think i have another set laying around the house but i gotta find them. thanks
Question

Morehead, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2009
ladywiththecoupons wrote:
hey you guys. i dont smoke but have these cigarette coupons if anyone would like to purchase them from me. i have 2-$3.40 off two packs. 1-$1.50 off of one pack. and 1-$5.00 off three packs or one carton if anyone is interested. i will sell all of them at once for $10.00 or the 2 for $5 or $6 dollars, i dont know which yet. and the 1-$1, and the other 1 for $5. let me know if you are interested. they come up to $13.30 in total value.
That's a RIP OFF! You get them free and you want to sell them?/
joe

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Mar 13, 2009
what are camel crushes running nowdays
lady with the coupons

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Mar 13, 2009
i just got some more in today ($3 off 2 pks) ($5.00 off 3 pks or a carton, and 2-$2.00 off a pack
rach

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Mar 13, 2009
you know she could just buy the cigarettes herself and then sell them a little cheaper than the stores and still make her money back. the economy is tight and any bit of money helps.
SURE

Morehead, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2009
rach wrote:
you know she could just buy the cigarettes herself and then sell them a little cheaper than the stores and still make her money back. the economy is tight and any bit of money helps.
But to sell coupons that she got for free anyways? Thats CRAZY!
wickedchic420

Allentown, PA

#8 Mar 26, 2009
yea you're totally trying to rip people off, that's ridiculous to sell coupons you're not even paying for.
wickedchic420

Allentown, PA

#9 Mar 26, 2009
why would you try to rip people off by selling coupons you didn't even pay for. that's ridiculous!
ladywiththe coupons

Morehead, KY

#10 Mar 29, 2009
o.k. a** holes. first off, i dont smoke. i could easily go buy some smokes with the coupons. in the end i saw a deal for 5.99 for to packs. it came up to 2.95 for both packs. thats cheaper than the cheapest smokes. and ithen i could have sold them and got the money difference back, but so you guys know i gave them away to family that smokes. i know, good deed. wooooo. well i guess this is my last post.
so long.
ex-inmate

West Liberty, KY

#11 Mar 29, 2009
look im sorry but bitch u are crazy as hell why do u just sell u dog food for 10cents a piece hell u might make your money back at the end of never
chris

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 8, 2009
f*ck off...what a way to scam...you sound like a broke *sshole
camel crush

Tempe, AZ

#13 Oct 13, 2009
I am interested in some coupons for camel crush. Heard they are good.ozzfestgranny@yahoo.com
chelsea

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 May 12, 2011
Hey do you guys no were i can sign up online to get camel crush Coupons sent to my house????????
good god

Morehead, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2012
That sounds like one dirty bitch looking for a pill. Here I got this free in the mail but I'll charge you for them, not, hey I don't smoke these would like this!?! Whats wrong with people these days? Such low lifes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brickyard Strike 14 hr xyzxyz 4
Bobby hall's affair 15 hr HeKnows 4
kings daughters in town 15 hr puzLed 5
found dog 17 hr no name given 4
Suboxen Thu curious 8
Where's the Doc? Feb 26 OH MY 4
karma's a b!tch Feb 26 Bra bra 4
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web