With Jessica Oney and Brandi Layne

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

what is up

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Nov 24, 2009
i seen them today riding around town with each other isnt that Travis's x-girlfriend and his wife? that is some crazy crap....what do you all think about this
jess

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2009
SO what with im his ex.. he know what gose on with me and her maybe he watchs....
SNAFU

Somerville, NJ

#3 Nov 24, 2009
is this the jessica oney that has 2 kids? if so you should be ashamed of yourself. you promote yourself as a skank instead of a good mother. those kids deserve a mom who is actually there for them. not a mom who is the talk of the town.
brandi

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Nov 24, 2009
To everybody even now that my husband dated Jessica we became friends she has never gave me any reason to be hatin on her so as of right now we are going to stay friends that is all i got to say to you nasty ass people
heah

Morehead, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Brandi, you still doin the pill thang? Got some good ones if ya wanna trade!!!
Hello

London, UK

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Are you such a moron that you have you drag a 3 year old thread up to bash someone? You are stupid. Incredibly stupid.
Olivehill

Morehead, KY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
I believe they both are nasty as hell, with all them kids so they can draw money, Jessica thinks shes the shit cause all the guys she thinks wants her, but if she wasn't insane she should relize its only for a piece of ass, has a horse head and buck teeth, and omg brandi words cant even explain how nasty stripper and pill crazy, and trav meet her and feel in love with what a good person lol but they both cheat on each other so they all should just move in with one another and keep this tradition going, haha
Easy as 123

Morehead, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
nasty
brandi

Morehead, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2013
U all can talk all u want bc this girl has been clean for little over 6 years and i have never cheated on travis and as far as me getting money for my kids there dad is behind so eat that and as far as me stripping years ago that is the thing of the past. Im sorry that u dont have a happy life like i do and have a husband/boyfriend or whatever u may not have like i do but i thank god everyday for him... so keep talking haters bc this girl really dont care anymore what u ppl have to say bc its one of my family members or one of my brothers trashy girlfriends and i dont see how im nasty but whatever.... grow up and get a life... as for jessica she is a great mommy to her kids idk about the money part but im sure she is working...
Angela Sparks

Cortland, NY

#11 Mar 24, 2013
I'm going to tell you all right now. I don't give a sh** who you think you are talking SH** about my Sister. This Sh** stop right here right now. Why bring up the past, it the past leave it in the past. She isn't nasty by no mean at all. she take a bath, she clean her house , she take care of her kids and she even work and I say that for the most of you, no I can't. But this picking on my sister is going to quit and it going to quit now, when I find out who you are, you are going to wish you wouldn't have open your mouth about her or a member of my family. I'm done this this topix bull Sh**, and it non of you all busniess if Brandi and Jess ride around together, they are friends and they have alright to be friends so back the F**k off.
WELL I THINK

San Diego, CA

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Lol I think it is funny that people think that just because two ppl have dated the same guy they cant be friends! its called maturity and not every girl is insecure about their boyfriends' ex's. i think it is awesome they can hang out. I think more people should be mature and grow up.
brandi

Morehead, KY

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Thanks well i think, but i know that i must mean something to them at some point in there life to bring this back up. Chaw with love hater u ppl is what make my love stronger for Travis and my ghost of a boyfriends hehe... ur a joke. But chaw on them dogs...
Alot of fun

United States

#14 Mar 26, 2013
I sleep with them both they both love it hard
brandi

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 26, 2013
U must wish in one hand and shit in the other. Only ppl in carter co. Get a life ppl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Truth 7,184
cave people for Malone 3 hr Big Un 1
Cozy Cottage (Feb '12) 6 hr Shane Brown 12
terry cutright 8 hr mmm 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 11 hr Big Stevie 81,660
Let's make topix a positive site. 13 hr Granny 2
Strange Notes Left in Mailbox 17 hr Granny M Quilts 3
Olive Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters