Webbs Erection Crew
Mee

Hillsboro, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2011
No their not all like that, My boyfriend works for one of the crews & he dont go out on me.
i second that

Clarkesville, GA

#6 Mar 18, 2011
i agree with mee
X ole lady

Winder, GA

#7 Mar 20, 2011
I used to be with a man that worked for the feltys crew, Until another women answered his phone and come to find out he was liveing a doubled life. He had a girl friend down their that he had been with for a while & me back at home. We had been together for 8 months and it took me that long to find out. And when we talked about everything he said almost all the guys on that crew was doin the same s*#! Not just him. Even the ones with wives.. So ladies be careful if you get with a webbs man!
olive hill

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2011
Who was your boyfriend?
lol

United States

#9 Mar 20, 2011
Yeah whatever my husband works for webbs and I trust him with all my heart...sorry that ur boyfriend was a cheating piece of crap though......:(
i second that

Clarkesville, GA

#10 Mar 20, 2011
yeah mines been there four years and hes faithful,but you are right there are alot of them that do .
name them

Clarkesville, GA

#12 Mar 23, 2011
hmmm wrote:
IDK but there are two or three that i wouldnt mind being with...god wish that i could mention names but would hate to see one of them in trouble, cause his wifey is a BITCH...
just mention them r u scared
ya ho

Clarkesville, GA

#18 Mar 24, 2011
maybe if you go out of town with them you can have all three
lol

Galion, OH

#21 Mar 29, 2011
you have got to be kidding anyone in olive hill or morehead know that most maybe not all of them cheat..i had 1....
name him

Dawsonville, GA

#22 Mar 29, 2011
lol wrote:
you have got to be kidding anyone in olive hill or morehead know that most maybe not all of them cheat..i had 1....
who was it then or are u startin shit
lol

United States

#23 Mar 29, 2011
Well I don't know about the cheating part but I can tell u one thing the ones that work on george felty's are nothing but a bunch of douche bags..... They treat their workers like complete crap.... Georges brother thinks hes all that and can cuss at everyone while he stands around and does nothing..... well sorry honey but nobody is going to work for a company like that they don't get paid enough as it is....what makes them think they can treat people that way .. it makes me sick.... not very professional I can tell u that....I think I might report them to the big guys.... They also keep hiring pill heads.....Stupid jerks.....
what

United States

#24 Mar 30, 2011
lol wrote:
Well I don't know about the cheating part but I can tell u one thing the ones that work on george felty's are nothing but a bunch of douche bags..... They treat their workers like complete crap.... Georges brother thinks hes all that and can cuss at everyone while he stands around and does nothing..... well sorry honey but nobody is going to work for a company like that they don't get paid enough as it is....what makes them think they can treat people that way .. it makes me sick.... not very professional I can tell u that....I think I might report them to the big guys.... They also keep hiring pill heads.....Stupid jerks.....
I work with his brother everyday and he works very hard at what he does! The part about the cussing is not at all true either. He has changed alot where the cursing at people is concerned people can change if everyone would let them so just leave it alone don't make excuses for not wanting to have a job and wanting to draw foodstamps and welfare!!!!!!
since when

Dawsonville, GA

#25 Mar 30, 2011
when did this topic turn into a winer fest
who then

Dawsonville, GA

#26 Mar 30, 2011
lol wrote:
so put a name on him since your wanting to start something anyway
what

United States

#27 Mar 30, 2011
who then wrote:
<quoted text>so put a name on him since your wanting to start something anyway
don't have enough time for this I'm just saying he's doing much much better get a life would ya
boo fucknwhoo

Dawsonville, GA

#28 Mar 30, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>don't have enough time for this I'm just saying he's doing much much better get a life would ya
sounds like you have a hard on for the guy
what

United States

#29 Mar 30, 2011
boo fucknwhoo wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you have a hard on for the guy
Godless you
lol

United States

#30 Mar 30, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with his brother everyday and he works very hard at what he does! The part about the cussing is not at all true either. He has changed alot where the cursing at people is concerned people can change if everyone would let them so just leave it alone don't make excuses for not wanting to have a job and wanting to draw foodstamps and welfare!!!!!!
I don't see why u would take up for a jerk like that.....And I don't have to work because my husband makes good money....and I really wish I could get food stamps but unfortunately my husband makes too much......sorry I can't be like u and be on welfare.....:(
what

United States

#31 Mar 30, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see why u would take up for a jerk like that.....And I don't have to work because my husband makes good money....and I really wish I could get food stamps but unfortunately my husband makes too much......sorry I can't be like u and be on welfare.....:(
How can you prove he's a jerk wh#re

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Bradley 1 hr Karma 8
bums 17 hr Sam 2
Harold Easterling od (Nov '10) Thu robin Lee gilbert 99
Duvall & Moore Wed Info 5
Melvin stevens (Sep '14) Wed Wondering 3
J.T. Raybourn (Sep '09) Wed LLL 37
City Pool Closed Again this year Wed DrKnow 21

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance