he's the biggest theif in Olive Hill
bubby

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2009
he is a piece of shit
You Would like 2 know

Cleveland, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2009
he is a dumb ass that needs to just have every pill stuck down his neck until he od's
big daddy

Danielsville, GA

#6 Jan 15, 2009
The name says it all!
Dry Branch Girl

Winder, GA

#7 Jan 17, 2009
Andy is not that bad. He has been handed everything all his life. He thinks what is yours is his just like at home. He needs a good ass kickin is all and to move away from Dry Branch.
do you really need to ask

Morehead, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2009
Bullsh!t Andy is a no good loser just like the rest of the pill heads in this town. The day will come that someone will put a hole in him. I fill sorry for Pop he looks at Andy as a good kid but their is nothing good about him. You say his name and 90% of the people can't stand him cause he has stole something from them. What do the police do NOTHING cause they are to lazy to do the paper work. Andy needs to open his eye and relize that GOD will only save his A$$ so many times. The sad part is that hard workers like myself and everyone else have to bolt down everything we own cause of this pill head idiot.
bterry

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2009
andy likes to steal anything even his dads stuff and he still takes up for him but i guess its his son but its crazy he will steal any trailer he can hook a truck up to and pull away and pop will sell it for him and not say or ask anythingabout it
allen

Clarkesville, GA

#10 Jan 17, 2009
bterry wrote:
andy likes to steal anything even his dads stuff and he still takes up for him but i guess its his son but its crazy he will steal any trailer he can hook a truck up to and pull away and pop will sell it for him and not say or ask anythingabout it
you got that pop is a low life 2
DUH

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2009
Pops as guilty as andy!!!!!!!! He buys from andy and sells to the next poor person that comes along. some times the very guy that andy stole it from. POPS not stupid just good business....
kkkkkkkkk

Alto, GA

#12 Jan 17, 2009
i don't know much about andy bradley...but i do know that taylor webb's gay.
Andy

Cleveland, GA

#14 Jan 18, 2009
You people won't let a guy straigthen up! If you got the balls say it to my face!
grog

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2009
hay andy i got the balls to say it to your face ask matt who i am
justme

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Jan 18, 2009
andy you should go out with the terry girls b and jess you all would make a good team.
short stuff

Grayson, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2009
justme wrote:
andy you should go out with the terry girls b and jess you all would make a good team.
.he just dumped angie for ivy slone
justme

Dahlonega, GA

#19 Jan 19, 2009
andy i had the balls and said it to your face do you wont me to say it again?
dry branch mayor

United States

#20 Jan 19, 2009
hey i heard he was swingin both ways now
justme

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Jan 19, 2009
what is andy swinging at both balls?
ivy

Nicholson, GA

#22 Jan 22, 2009
heard he hangs out with wayne logan...there is another loser! maybe him and wayne are fudge packing for pills. wouldnt surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Councilman Jerry Callihan in Court 4 hr really 2
Brandon Hamilton 4 hr really 2
David Smith 17 hr Need help 1
I heard 21 hr Amy 8
Halee Ewrin? Sun Kaye 15
mike bear (May '10) Sun Bean 2
city electric bill Sun good news 12

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance