First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Blessed

Alexandria, VA

#41 Jan 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Pray with me, you are kidding? Right ?
Prayer is never something to kid about, but Yes I am sure they would pray with you if you wanted. I so believe they take prayer seriously:)
Nobody

Dahlonega, GA

#42 Jan 30, 2013
I pray everyday , dont need Rocky Kiser praying with me .
afriend

Ironton, OH

#43 Jan 30, 2013
Nobody wrote:
I pray everyday , dont need Rocky Kiser praying with me .
Well said.
also family

Ashland, KY

#44 Jan 30, 2013
Well I have been trying my best since rehab.. I have been clean and sober for 3 years mow. I want down to talk to rocky bout a job a while back, and he soar he was not doing any hiring at the time bit needed some work done and told me as soon as it dryed up some he would call me to come do the job, what happened when it dryed up? Sure the hell not a call from rocky that's for sure. You know if some one is sturggling in life and there is any way I could help I will every time cause in my heart I know that is what God wants, but some people get a lil money and start to think that they are better then others. And the bad thing is even after all that I would still stop on the side of the road to help him out cause that's what God would want from me... its gods will not mine

The definition of a :

Humans life- is a sum total of one's action's

God bless you and the better part of the (Kiser family)
understand

Morehead, KY

#45 Feb 1, 2013
To also family: he hasn't offered his own son a job either. Most people don't even know he has an older son.
Old woman

Broken Arrow, OK

#46 Feb 1, 2013
That is not true! Why would u just lie like that? People have way too much time on their hands if they are worring about other people's day to day activities! Get a job! Get a life! Geez........
Knows

Dahlonega, GA

#47 Feb 1, 2013
Rock makes more intelligent and common sense decisions in a day than some of you make in a lifetime. His businesses are all about decisions.
Knows

Dahlonega, GA

#48 Feb 1, 2013
If u Pray everyday u need to ask God for a new attitude and show a little kindness to the people that cares about the less fortunate.
Flatwoods Resident

Ironton, OH

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Knows wrote:
If u Pray everyday u need to ask God for a new attitude and show a little kindness to the people that cares about the less fortunate.
What r u even talking about? R u saying Rock cares about the less fortunate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big man Mike hedge 5 hr disabled man 30
Rude and Inconsiderate 6 hr Jane 4
What happened at smokey valley truck stop ? 6 hr night rider 8
Chris Porter in the parade with 2 women!? 13 hr Jmb4644 1
Justin Parker Sun Itsyourfrand 1
Drug bust Sun sad 31
Odd Sat shr25 11
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE