First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bradley

Ironton, OH

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Any body ever wonder just how Rock makes his money? I know he has that little car lot and small cable company,,,,but ya know I just can't believe those two co.s bring in that kind of income.
me

Owingsville, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
bradley wrote:
Any body ever wonder just how Rock makes his money? I know he has that little car lot and small cable company,,,,but ya know I just can't believe those two co.s bring in that kind of income.
It's called working hard. Check it out sometime.
bradley

Ironton, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Really......and when does all this work take place?
Haywood Jablowme

Ardsley, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Get a life. If u have anything at all in olive hill all u bums cry about it.
funny

Grayson, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2012
jealous much
bradley

Ironton, OH

#6 Dec 30, 2012
funny wrote:
jealous much
No, make no mistake about it. There is nothing to be jealous of. Just curious.
Hulio

Ardsley, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Well if you're so curious. Why not go to him and ask how he does it? Or for that matter go to any prosperous local business and inquire. I can tell you that 99% of the time hard work and dedication pays off. Though there will be plenty of bumps in the road.
Sue

Ardsley, NY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
bradley wrote:
Apparently you're the only one worried about it. Who cares how much he makes or how he makes it. Or what he does with it.
Old woman

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
WORK! Look the word up sometime! It is how all honest people get money!8124
Susie

Hillsboro, KY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Ive known Rock a long time and he has always been a hard worker. What makes you think hes got alot of money anyways? He just trys to earn a living like everyone else.
bradley

Ironton, OH

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're the only one worried about it. Who cares how much he makes or how he makes it. Or what he does with it.
You should care "how he makes it" and seems like a lot of people are worried about it, considering how fast all you guys jumped on here to defend him.
sweet pea

Grayson, KY

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Hey Bradley, how bout some cheese with your (whine) LMAO
Sue

Ardsley, NY

#13 Dec 31, 2012
bradley wrote:
<quoted text> You should care "how he makes it" and seems like a lot of people are worried about it, considering how fast all you guys jumped on here to defend him.
Actually, I should have said its none of your business how he makes it. And we jumped on here to defend him because he works for a living and doesn't need some piece of crap like you starting trouble.
friend

Clarkesville, GA

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Whatever
unlever

Olive Hill, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
What kind of hard work does he do?
wut

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2013
its not THAT hard to get rid of your drugs in this town
burned

Ironton, OH

#17 Jan 8, 2013
wut wrote:
its not THAT hard to get rid of your drugs in this town
I hear that too. What about the junk cars they sell. Take advantage of people, especially when they are in a hard spot. They ask WAY too much for those old junkers, doesn't matter if it's young kids, families, whoever.
Hulio

Springfield, NJ

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Uh they hold a gun to people's head to buy them?
Old woman

Knox City, TX

#19 Jan 9, 2013
That must be why they have such satisfied customers that send their friends and family down for a deal! They live by good morals and it works for them . Why do You care so much anyway? Are they out selling u or what?! Get a life!,,
Hello

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Jan 9, 2013
pEace o shat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comments On Topix Land 2 In Jail (Jun '09) 5 hr Yeppers 16
Cops by Tyler's 16 hr george 2
Party suppliers 19 hr Soccer Mom 2
Max Hammond 19 hr Patrick 15
No Show Mayor Callihan 21 hr potty 12
Dr Smith 22 hr Hotz 8
Free female Chihuahua to good home (Jul '10) Fri Tater 86

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance