First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BoobyFreak

Morehead, KY

#1 Jun 11, 2009
Who the F*ck is Tabitha Tackett? I heard someone talk bad about her. Is she a bad person?
jackmehoff

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2009
Back the f*ck off and leave Tabby alone she doesnt bother anyone so dont even get started on here about her
Sean

Morehead, KY

#3 Jun 11, 2009
Who in the hell is booby freak?
cool

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jun 12, 2009
touchy, touchy
jackmehoff

Grayson, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2009
if you have something bad to say use your real name that way she'll know whos ass to kick
hottie286

Winder, GA

#6 Jun 12, 2009
jackmehoff wrote:
if you have something bad to say use your real name that way she'll know whos ass to kick
Heck of a name u have there Jack !
jackmehoff

Grayson, KY

#7 Jun 12, 2009
I know dont ya just love it
bingoplayer

Hillsboro, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2009
Nothing has been said and jackMEoff is already on the defensive. Weird.
jackmehoff

Grayson, KY

#9 Jun 12, 2009
if you want to run ur mouth dumbass put ur name up and i'll do the same you stupid fucktard
Polly Pocket Poor

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Jun 12, 2009
Tabby is an awesome person. If there is anyone who says anything about her that deosn't make it seem like the sun shines out her ass I'm gonna start making a list of people I need to put an end to. She deos her best to make everyone happy but herself (even if it's not in her best interests.) She is the most giving and loving person I have ever met and I doubt I will ever meet anyone who has her artistic talent ever again. I'd actually like to get ahold of her if anyone has any leads as to her whereabouts. Old friends are harder to find after highschool. Btw, who was it that was talking bad about her (just for general use, girlscouts honor.. . . .)
McDonald Miller

Cleveland, GA

#11 Jun 12, 2009
if anyone says anything bad about Tabby i personally will come to her defence, and hello sean, its been a long time...
jackmehoff

Grayson, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2009
Hey Polly long time no talk ROFLMFAO whats up out ur way
woah there

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 12, 2009
I think she is weird and chubby and freaky and ugly!!
jackmehoff

Grayson, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2009
Rofl your prolly either gay or a pill head so what right have you got to say any thing woah there

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Jun 12, 2009
Hey guys..I'm surprised to see a topic about me first and foremost..I think it's hilarious. Thanks to those who have said positive things about me although I'm still not real sure who you all are. To whoever "woah there" is, if you were expecting to hurt me or make me angry, I think you're hilarious. And you should know that my feelings aren't as easily hurt as they used to be.:) What I find so hilarious also is how you can't even post under your real name. Coward.:)
jackmehoff

Grayson, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2009
ROFL Dont let them get to ya Tabby its prolly just one of my haters following me around on here. most likely joe or one of his idiot friends possibly his wife (as if any better)
Tim

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 13, 2009
She had been with/married to my nephew for years. They have been through a lot together, good and bad. I probably know her as well as any of the rest of you people. I haven't seen anything wrong with her, so why would anyone else have a problem with her?
Polly Pocket Poor

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Jun 13, 2009
woah there wrote:
I think she is weird and chubby and freaky and ugly!!
I'd like to meet you in a dark alley and show you what's freaky (and I mean anything but sex.) After I get thru with you, you'll know what ugly is when you look in the mirror ten years from the day I get done with you, you little peice of shit!! Tabby has more talent and is more beautiful than you will ever be. She's a good person and an even better guitar player and singer than most of these little pricks around here. Just cuz you're jealous of her deosn't mean you should smear her name. She's a wonderful person and deosn't deserve to be downgraded by a two bit peice of trash like you. You want to call her freaky and weird, ok, go ahead and call her that, but it deosn't mean you're right. She's one of the most down to earth and lucid people I know. She is in her right mind, at all tymes, and keeps a cool head about everything. She's one of the people you hope your kids will look up to and want to be like when they grow up. So, with all that said, I don't appreciate you saying such things about her, don't let it happen again.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Jun 13, 2009
Jack, I know Joe or his wife would not post anything negative about me. They don't even know me. Thanks for your concern, but I've got to defend them on this one. Joe's friends aren't idiots. Stone Hollow are his friends too. Are they idiots? Didn't think so. They have never done anything to me, and when I was around them they have NEVER treated me bad. They barely know me. They would not say those things about me.
jackmehoff

Morehead, KY

#20 Jun 13, 2009
Oh well whatever i was just trying to defend you on this one but i see you dont want that lol so deal with it yourself and i wont post on your forum or the stone hollow forum anymore. Sorry for the inconvience

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haylee Covert pregnant, who's the daddy? 6 hr Valentine 10
42 9 hr Nobody 1
olive hill city lake 9 hr just me 10
The Dickerson bunch 11 hr Mouse 26
Samuel H Lowe on Lewis Couet Docket 12 hr bugger man 3
Theresa Haney 15 hr Egggp 18
robin gilbert (Jun '10) Fri Urahooker 5

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance