jessica littleton?
remember

Wallingford, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2009
who is jessica littleton? i remember her name from some where, how old is she?
kenworth

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 12, 2009
she is 20 married and has 3 kids, a great woman and a wonderful mother!
i remember

Wallingford, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2009
nice lookin girl, use to be cool to hang out with. havent seen her or talked to her in years,
abc

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2009
don't know her,but i know brittany littleton and by what i have heard lately she is not only a ho but a home wrecking ho.
lol

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jul 17, 2009
i heard that about brittany littleton too. so sad that she has turned out that way.about jessica she is a sweet girl.
courtney

Jackson, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2009
jess is the best sister/mother you will ever find in olive hill, she loves her kids and husband very dearly and holds them close to her heart she is the best thing i have had going in my life for a long time and i thank god everyday for giving me a sister like her i love ya jessie dawn!!!!
old friend

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2009
i use to be friends with brittany and she always did like the boys, wonder what her mom has to say about her being with a married man,probably don't care.brittany has always liked the attention,she always did have low self esteem,and thats what it took to make her feel better about herself.hey i guess what ever makes you feel better.
jessie kiser

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Jul 23, 2009
im jessica and if u dont already know me, you aint going to get to on this topix. im not brittany littleton and not kid to her, never was friends with her and am nothing like her
good

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jul 23, 2009
good your nothing like her, she is a nasty ho!!!!
caroligrl88

Jackson, MS

#10 Sep 2, 2009
jessie kiser wrote:
im jessica and if u dont already know me, you aint going to get to on this topix. im not brittany littleton and not kid to her, never was friends with her and am nothing like her
Get'm Jessie
Kei

Clay City, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2009
Jess and I have been friends for a long time, she is a wonderful person nobody can say anything bad about her, she has always had a BIG heart, and is beautiful inside and out. As for Brittany Littleton I have no idea which one you are talking about but Jessi is nothing like them and what she said above is the ABSOLUTE truth, anything she says you CAN believe, I would trust her with my life, always would have always will... LOVE YOU JESS
jessica littleton kiser

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2009
jessie kiser wrote:
im married to bradley joe kiser of olive hill, and we have 3 beatiful babys together,and we are doing fine without others opinion!
thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for fun 7 hr Interested 1
clark hill (Sep '09) 11 hr boone keaton 60
Brandon Burton magistrate. The real joke 12 hr wallace 8
Getting two sons 21 hr truckers lay 1
us patriots mc 21 hr Baby diablo 5
Places to tan 22 hr Sunseeker 1
Is Bobby Hall part time now. Fri duhwhatcha 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages