dillon

Winchester, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Anyone been to rehab near lexington or paris? need to find a nice clean place. no i'm not a pill billy
d

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2012
dillon wrote:
Anyone been to rehab near lexington or paris? need to find a nice clean place. no i'm not a pill billy
if this is not a joke and you really want help I can help u with a place BUT NOT FOR JOKES
dillon

Winchester, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2012
not a joke. ive been looking for anyone that has been to a nice clean rehab center that doesn't treat you like shit for having a problem. ive been looking into stoner creek and eastern state. i've been to the ridge in lex but don't wanna go back there.
Try again

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
U said on other post u just got out of rehab...
dillon

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2012
no i was in rehab last year. went to see dr right after i got out
d

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2012
dillon wrote:
you hear all these good doers say u have to hit rock bottom and it's the way they where raised and if they were mine I would go get them I would show you !!
Well it has nothing to do with the bottom , the raising or what you are going to do when it comes home to your house you are going to think where did I go wrong why me I didn't raise them like this and you will pray to what ever GOD you pray to , to please just let them live one more day !!!!!!! And now you are thinking how can I write this and what right do I have to say this , I will tell you how This is my life as a parent EVERYDAY !! So before anybody has anything to say about this guy wanting help or what I WOULD DO try this
Live the life of a addict then live the life of a addicts DAD !!!! Think about for a while
d

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2012
dillon wrote:
1 (888) 982-1244 call this number if you really want help and a life with out drugs they will detox you and educate you on how to deal with your addiction BUT NO MEDS AND NO SCRIPT but if this is a game for don't call and waste there time that they could be using to help someone who wants it GOOD LUCK
Try again

Ashland, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2012
Good luck, hang in there
Been There Too

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Jul 13, 2012
I went to The Ridge (used to be called Charter Ridge) in Lexington for a week and then for longer term went to Recovery Works in Georgetown. Those are far enough away to keep people out of your business. The Ridge uses chemical detox (Phenobarbitol for alcohol & something else for opiants). This is coupled with individual and group sessions & you are REQUIRED to attend the sessions. They are not cheap & usually you can only afford them with insurance or Medicare or Medicaid. They run about $700 per day. Recovery Works has field trips along with trips off campus to AA meetings. I would recommend them both.
good
#10 Jul 14, 2012
more power to anyone that wants help...good luck
it is hard

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jul 14, 2012
Been There Too wrote:
I went to The Ridge (used to be called Charter Ridge) in Lexington for a week and then for longer term went to Recovery Works in Georgetown. Those are far enough away to keep people out of your business. The Ridge uses chemical detox (Phenobarbitol for alcohol & something else for opiants). This is coupled with individual and group sessions & you are REQUIRED to attend the sessions. They are not cheap & usually you can only afford them with insurance or Medicare or Medicaid. They run about $700 per day. Recovery Works has field trips along with trips off campus to AA meetings. I would recommend them both.
700.00 a day is why people cant get help that wounts help and that is a shame.good luck
Been There Too

Wallingford, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2012
it is hard wrote:
<quoted text>700.00 a day is why people cant get help that wounts help and that is a shame.good luck
But these places will take Medicare & Medicaid & works with non-profits for those who do not have insurance & can't afford it on their own. I talked to people while I was there that had paid nothing out of their pocket. it doesn't hurt to call. Also, they can refer people to somewhere free. In Lexington you have Chryslias House for women & The Hope Center for men. In Louisville you have the Healing Place. All these are free & run by non-profits. A lot of times people who are court-ordered to attend treatment can be referred. JUST NEVER GIVE UP!
d

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jul 14, 2012
But you would pay that if you had to for a pill !!!!! There is help out there if you want it !!! You got yourself in shape and will a little help you can get out !!! First step is to say nobody but u are to blame so do something about it
wake up america

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jul 14, 2012
Been There Too wrote:
<quoted text>
But these places will take Medicare & Medicaid & works with non-profits for those who do not have insurance & can't afford it on their own. I talked to people while I was there that had paid nothing out of their pocket. it doesn't hurt to call. Also, they can refer people to somewhere free. In Lexington you have Chryslias House for women & The Hope Center for men. In Louisville you have the Healing Place. All these are free & run by non-profits. A lot of times people who are court-ordered to attend treatment can be referred. JUST NEVER GIVE UP!
The goverment is geting millions from there kick backs from the pill places that get people hooked on them pills.they also then pay for rehab 700.00 a day and private prisons and guess who pays for all that?The working people with are tax dollers.The war on drugs is dumb as hect.If pot was legal to grow for personal use people would not get hooked on pills at least not near as maney would and the pills would just fade away.Most people would just smoke pot and live a lot better life and fell beter.pills kill every day and the rich just keeps geting richer off people dieing from pills.If you could grow pills from dirt they too would be aginst the law to grow.pills and drugs are man made and that is the shit that kills every day.pot grows rite out of dirt and is a hearb plant and no one has ever dyed from pot in historey.pot also cures some types of cancer and maney other things but the goverment would rather see us all die on drugs then see us use a harmless plant that GOD gave us to use.himp also should be legal for the american farmer to grow hell we import himp every day.
wake up america

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2012
NO I dont not use NO typ of drugs,,but it would be nice if i could smoke pot to help me get a good nights sleep and NO i will not take there sleeping pills and become a addict for thats how the goverment keeps makeing the rich richer.
Bro

Henderson, KY

#16 Jul 15, 2012
dillon wrote:
The Hope Center for Men or the Hope Center for Women in Lexington. It's a great program but takes about 6 months. And it's free. Good luck.
Hopeful

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jul 16, 2012
There is a place in Cincinnati called Cincinnati Restoration Church. It is free, no wait time. It is a great place to go if you truly want to turn your life around. Available to both men and women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Gas Station (Dec '16) 1 hr Who knows 49
Local Politics Do you approve of Robin Webb as State Senator? (Jan '12) 6 hr ben 73
What do they spray the Elementary School Playgr... 11 hr Concerned Parent 3
Still NO Olive Hil City Pool 17 hr carolyn 4
road work in rowan county on us 60 19 hr countryboy1 1
culvert replacement 19 hr countryboy1 1
Wreck on 64 20 hr Kathy 1

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Olive Hill Mortgages