First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Betty Sue

United States

#101 Jan 16, 2013
nathaneden wrote:
hey i really want to get into this conversation bout this gun thing please talk to me i also thank guns should be not aloud . and who the people did all these things . im so against guns period my friend has kids out there..
So if someone breaks in your house to rob and rape you. You don't think you should have the right to protect yourself?
Or, if someone tries to carjack you in a parking lot with your child in the car, will you just get out and say "here, take my car and my child, have a good time."?
What do you mean your against guns?
Are you just talking about school?
So are you saying if a gunman came in the school and started shooting, you would say "I'm glad no one in the school had a gun to protect the children, and themselves."?
bustbutts

Lexington, KY

#102 Jan 16, 2013
Betty Sue wrote:
<quoted text>So if someone breaks in your house to rob and rape you. You don't think you should have the right to protect yourself?
Or, if someone tries to carjack you in a parking lot with your child in the car, will you just get out and say "here, take my car and my child, have a good time."?
What do you mean your against guns?
Are you just talking about school?
So are you saying if a gunman came in the school and started shooting, you would say "I'm glad no one in the school had a gun to protect the children, and themselves."?
Its obvious you are a moron! the situation at school is just a way for the kids to disrupt classes. Dont make an Gun issue out of it. School is no place for guns. Give the paddle back to the teacher. take your guns home and educate our children in our schools.
Betty Sue

United States

#103 Jan 16, 2013
bustbutts wrote:
<quoted text> Its obvious you are a moron! the situation at school is just a way for the kids to disrupt classes. Dont make an Gun issue out of it. School is no place for guns. Give the paddle back to the teacher. take your guns home and educate our children in our schools.
By not answering a single question, just shows your mentality. Just another sheeple who's against something, and doesn't even know what's he against!
Just go back to grazing sheeple! Baaa! Baaa!
yup

Morehead, KY

#104 Jan 16, 2013
Hope all those kids get expelled!!!
wchs student

Dahlonega, GA

#105 Jan 17, 2013
I think we should be allowed to bring our phones.u all don't know how feels to be in a classroom someoneB2B tell u u are in lockdown.what if something happens to a teacherand we are left in a classroom we don't know how to work the school phone with all the codes and stuff we get our cell phones out and call someone.text our parent to let them know we are ok.if we were allow to bring them less problems would happen at west carter even teachers have said we should be allowed to bring them.school is suppose to prepare u for life how can we be prepared if we ain't allowed to use technology in school.cell phones can have rules don't get them out in class or the teacher takes it.really think would u want ur child prepared for life? When it comes to technology
BREAL

Morehead, KY

#106 Jan 17, 2013
wchs student wrote:
I think we should be allowed to bring our phones.u all don't know how feels to be in a classroom someoneB2B tell u u are in lockdown.what if something happens to a teacherand we are left in a classroom we don't know how to work the school phone with all the codes and stuff we get our cell phones out and call someone.text our parent to let them know we are ok.if we were allow to bring them less problems would happen at west carter even teachers have said we should be allowed to bring them.school is suppose to prepare u for life how can we be prepared if we ain't allowed to use technology in school.cell phones can have rules don't get them out in class or the teacher takes it.really think would u want ur child prepared for life? When it comes to technology
Cell Phones in schools? WOW. Just go to a ballgame and look around at the kids playing with there phones. Just think what class rooms would be like. NO CELL PHONES SORRY.
Betty Sue

United States

#107 Jan 17, 2013
Alot of schools allow the children to have their cell phones, with no problem. WC should be worried more about things they are allowing, and less about cell phones.
yup

Morehead, KY

#108 Jan 17, 2013
Stupid kids ruined it for all of west carter now!!! Now no cell phones.. And I agree..
laadeedah

Morehead, KY

#109 Jan 17, 2013
Betty Sue wrote:
<quoted text>By not answering a single question, just shows your mentality. Just another sheeple who's against something, and doesn't even know what's he against!
Just go back to grazing sheeple! Baaa! Baaa!
Sheeple LOL you old enough to be a kid?(baby goat) I think you might be one of the sorry azz parents in carter county who allow your children to be of this caliber of citizen. Bust their butts and get them in school and stop the non-sense. Its the parents of those kids and not the Guns. Take control of your children and train some good rules of civility at home. All Bobby Hall and RD porter want is the moments in the spot light or news. You should be the parent not West Carter School
really

Morehead, KY

#110 Jan 22, 2013
I agree
Andy

West Liberty, KY

#111 Jan 22, 2013
I think that ever since there has been a high number of troublesome and angry foster children at schools things have been much worse than it used to be. Back in the 70's and 80's you never had all this drama all the time at school. We have went into a downward sparrow when the drug problem got so bad and we have all these dead beat parents that gave up or lost their children over drugs.
Blame Game

Morehead, KY

#112 Jan 23, 2013
OH, we've not blamed enough kids so we start in on foster kids?!? Give me a break! We have problems, but at least let's take responsibility for ourselves and not try to pass the blame to someone else. I've not heard of a single foster child causing the types of problems that went on over the past couple of weeks. Kids are kids whether they're local or foster. Geez. That's a new low.
A Parent

Morehead, KY

#113 Jan 23, 2013
Learning starts at home,parents are the ones that should get most of the blame,their the ones that should teach a child right from wrong.And discipline the kids when its needed.
truth

West Liberty, KY

#114 Jan 29, 2013
All these kids that were involved should be sent home for the rest of the year, all the kids involved should not be allowed to take part in any school sports, or anything extra and when I say all kids that means the ones who knew, wrote, and covered it up for their friends,a firm example needs to set for all kids that it is not going to happen again, as for the cell phones they have them anyway do be stupid how do you think the parents knew, guess how I found out was not the school.
nah

Hiawassee, GA

#115 Jan 29, 2013
Hope they all get/got expelled!! That should be there punishment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missy 7 hr Rabbit 12
Olive Hill Auto Body Repair Centers (Jan '11) 11 hr Ndoshfo 4
Amy Bryant Thomas 14 hr Hit that again 3
Jeremy 17 hr Old Friend 3
Mary Epling (May '13) 22 hr yessss 3
Brittany Reynolds Thu tina 27
Glenna Gilliam (Mar '14) Dec 16 Dude 16
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web