Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Lets put it this way, there will be alot of people that know before the family. Like those that pulled him out. It will take hours for the family to hear it. You all really don't know how these things work. Heck his body will be in Frankfort before the family knows about it and it's on the news.
family

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Thank you!! whoever "huh" is. I'm sure the family will be notified before anyone else on topix knows. lol It would have already been on the news I'm sure. Anyway..Please keep praying for Nathan's return and the family.
Just saying

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

I agree sure they are praying for a safe return
Wondering

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Any updates? Are they continuing to search the lake or was that just a one-time operation conducted yesterday?
SAR

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Any updates? Are they continuing to search the lake or was that just a one-time operation conducted yesterday?
Just a one time thing till someone sees something or the buzzards start circling, which should be soon.
Family

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Nathan was not found. We are still searching for him. These are just ugly rumors going around. Please pray for his safe return. Also if you cannot say anything nice please just keep it to yourself. Just imagine if this were a member of your family. You would be asking prayers and well wishes as well. Please just pray or send well wishes. Nathan means so much to us and we want him home safely. Thank you.
Signoftimes

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

My heart goes out to this family,my sincerest concern and prayers go up! To all of the negative remarks,all our lives go full circle. In the end we reap what we sow.when such remarks are written with no regard to this family,may GOD have mercy.Lord help us all!
a clue

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

A friend of mine thought she saw this person walking up bens run the night he went missing. She was not for sure she had only seen him in his missing person pic. It just looked very much like him to her.
BLTeee

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

There r alot of pain in this world! But there r no pain that is of losing a child!!! No matter how old. You do & I mean all of us that hS 2 deal with death at some time! Yur mom yur dad grandparents uncles & aunts just family members & of course maybe friends thT lov & needed!! But 2 lose a child is the worst pain that god has given us 2 bear!! I pray 4 u!! I pray u have yur son back safe & 4 his friends as well that r also worried!! I've been praying ever since this has happened! I NO prayers & lov go out 2 u all!!
Morgan Jent

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

i really hope they find Nate and put all these silly rumors to rest. i haven't seen him since high school, but i do miss him.
Hmm

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

BLTeee wrote:
There r alot of pain in this world! But there r no pain that is of losing a child!!! No matter how old. You do & I mean all of us that hS 2 deal with death at some time! Yur mom yur dad grandparents uncles & aunts just family members & of course maybe friends thT lov & needed!! But 2 lose a child is the worst pain that god has given us 2 bear!! I pray 4 u!! I pray u have yur son back safe & 4 his friends as well that r also worried!! I've been praying ever since this has happened! I NO prayers & lov go out 2 u all!!
You must be black, cuz that jive crap don't make any sense!!
Judging

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Who the hell keeps judging everything with the same three sentiments... "clueless, nuts, disagree", even when the comments being made are somewhat insightful or just inquisitive. Go ahead, smartass, I know you're going to do it to my post, but grow up.
Indiana Family

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

I know there are people out there with information. I understand a lot of you are scared. If you are truly tired of what is going on down there, say something. This family is the sweetest people in the world and my favorite family. Unfortunately I don't know Nathan very well, but his mom and dad, aunts and uncles I owe the world. If you want to pass your info on to someone other than local law enforcement email me. Dewayne.dehart@gmail.com If you are just passing on speculation please don't waste my time. I am going to help them one way or another. Any information is greatly appreciated, I promise your information will be kept confidential. I know no one in that town other than my family. So please keep that in mind when telling me information. Thank you so much and God Bless the Barker's.
Concerned Family Friend

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Same thing here. I am not from within quite a ways of Olive Hill and know practically noone there and could care less about anything that happens there, but i have been actively searching for Nathan. His family loves him very much. Please email any information to me as it will remain confidential. Where on Ben's run did your friend possibly see Nathan walking and when? Its still possible Nathan was trying to walk somewhere nearby to stay out of trouble. Please, any info could help us find Nathan. No Speculation please.

PLEASE HELP!

jasonadkins80@yahoo.com
LovinLife

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

I just want to express my deepest heartfelt wishes for this family and for Nathan. I can't say that I know how you all feel because I truly do not. You all do have my prayers though and are in a lot of peoples hearts. I did not know Nathan or anyone else in Olive Hill for that matter but I am from eastern KY so I am a part of your community. I have laid awake at night, as I'm sure all of you have, praying for this young man to be found. The idiots that get on this sight and click on this thread only to type out some ridiculous, rude, and ignorant remarks are just seeking attention. These are the people that are more than likely picked on and can only get back at people by posting some anonymous crap on here to try to tick someone else off. It's sad really if you think about it. These are also the people that will end up meeting their maker one day and and will realize that they shouldn't have been so quick to spew out words of hatred and horror. I know it's hard to read these words that these wimps write but just know that they aren't sh*t will never be sh*t and can't even spell sh*t! Keep your head up family and friends. This is a time to stick together and get this young man back home safe. Never lose hope. May God be with each of you and God please be with Nathan as well. God bless to all.
troll

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

he ded.

check wsaz
What

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

troll wrote:
he ded.
check wsaz
What??? You must see something that no one else can see, because there is NO such thing on WSAZ!
wrong

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Just someone being an idiot. Nothing has been found yet.
world

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

i did not see anything on WSAZ saying that he is dead.
Peggy

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

I am willing to set up my camper there and serve food ,drinks to search volunteers.And the family or police can use it as a headquarters for search parties.I have permission to set up at state park campground,in grayson,which would be easy to find.With ppl working and having scheduale conflicts the camper would be a great idea.Because we could send groups out as they come in,24/7.If the family wants me to help please let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Olive Hill Forum right now

Search the Olive Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
found dachshund 3 hr help 10
The Break Up 6 hr nessa 8
building materials store on henderson branch (Apr '13) 11 hr nolen 29
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Foster Parents (Jun '11) Tue J Thomas 80
metal roofing Tue Jerry Boggs 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
•••

Olive Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••