Nathan Barker-missing
First Prev
of 54
Next Last
gateway

Lexington, KY

#1111 Dec 26, 2012
DanGratt wrote:
So after they find nathans body everything just quits. Nothing new is known at least to the public and nobody is speculating. I am not usually one to go on speculation but come on people. We cannot let this go until someone is locked up for these crimes. A young man is dead and no one seems to care. I'm not dropping this till something is done about it. Please, we need justice for Nathan.
I care.
dbttttt

Ezel, KY

#1112 Dec 27, 2012
DanGratt wrote:
So after they find nathans body everything just quits. Nothing new is known at least to the public and nobody is speculating. I am not usually one to go on speculation but come on people. We cannot let this go until someone is locked up for these crimes. A young man is dead and no one seems to care. I'm not dropping this till something is done about it. Please, we need justice for Nathan.
btth
wrong

Ironton, OH

#1113 Dec 30, 2012
alot wrote:
<quoted text>They should not do that.That is why it is called a tip so the person can stay out of harms way.I do hope they find the people thats been killing soon as they can.
I agree but when "the caller" called Nathan's families home phone,[ he or she] any anonymity goes out the window. The caller knew to call the sheriff but chose not to, and to choose that day, too calculated.
DanG

Broken Arrow, OK

#1114 Jan 15, 2013
Someone has it coming for this. But make no mistake its not revenge i'm after. Its a reckoning. Justice needs to be served.
To be a first

Flatwoods, KY

#1115 Jan 16, 2013
This is why you don't into drugs!!!!
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#1116 Jan 23, 2013
Did they ever say what was the couse of his death was?
randy

Ironton, OH

#1117 Jan 23, 2013
I don't think they have released any info yet. They may be trying to not to give anything away, keep down rumors. I too wonder why the tip was told to the family not the authorities. Cruel !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
500 New Jobs 51 min Republican 5
the store on the corner 4 hr Know 7
what do u think of daniel ray cox???? (May '09) 6 hr Gargoyle 16
Bench warrant 6 hr donald dump 3
She is my girl Thu Fat daddy drac 10
Max Hammond Thu bob beaver 23
No Show Mayor Callihan Thu biggin 14

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance