Nathan Barker-missing
bad

Morehead, KY

#1068 Jul 30, 2012
I must say wrote:
If no one seen him park his car and no one knows why the car was left, without him in it, and no one seen who he got in with or was at, then how is the law suppose to know? i am sure they have followed up on every lead possible.
It is their job to find out. They don't check out all the leads; they don't even try to get a lead. GROSS INCOMPETENCE! He was not even in the car when it was supossedly wrecked.
wsaz news

Morehead, KY

#1069 Jul 31, 2012
The 6:00 p.m. news tonight said the police dog hit on Nathan's scent on the Carter/Elliott County line. A tip had been sent in.
bad wrote:
<quoted text>
It is their job to find out. They don't check out all the leads; they don't even try to get a lead. GROSS INCOMPETENCE! He was not even in the car when it was supossedly wrecked.
are you sure

Morehead, KY

#1070 Jul 31, 2012
wsaz news wrote:
The 6:00 p.m. news tonight said the police dog hit on Nathan's scent on the Carter/Elliott County line. A tip had been sent in.<quoted text>
i didn't see that.
carterco

Ironton, OH

#1071 Jul 31, 2012
That's what they reported, I saw it also. Been searching for 3 days.
Missy

Lexington, KY

#1072 Jul 31, 2012
If I'm not mistaken, it was on the Grayson Topix a week ago that police cars & coroner had been in the Grahn area searching with dogs. Why not publicize it & give the perpetrators time to move the body? That's exactly what they did. There's no telling how many times they have moved the body or covered up evidence.
Blair

United States

#1073 Jul 31, 2012
Is it on the website?
NOSEY

Morehead, KY

#1074 Jul 31, 2012
I was on WSAZ website and didn't see anything about this. I missed the news. Can someone post a link please? I hope they find him soon!
wat

Vanceburg, KY

#1075 Jul 31, 2012
link or it didnt happen.
wat

Vanceburg, KY

#1076 Jul 31, 2012
smells like bs to me
are you sure

Morehead, KY

#1077 Jul 31, 2012
wat wrote:
link or it didnt happen.
It is not on website but it was on tv.
Blair

United States

#1078 Jul 31, 2012
News be on in a bit.....we'll see if they bring it up again. If Olympics don't mess the news time up!
are you sure

Morehead, KY

#1079 Jul 31, 2012
Blair wrote:
News be on in a bit.....we'll see if they bring it up again. If Olympics don't mess the news time up!
it was on myz at 10
Missy

Lexington, KY

#1080 Jul 31, 2012
are you sure wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not on website but it was on tv.
It absolutely was on WSAZ. I got in on last part because I was just coming in the door and assumed the newa wouldn't be on due to Olympics. Flipped over & it was on saying dogs picked up Nathan's scent (& they said NATHAN'S scent, not just generic cadavor scent) but nothing was found & search had been called off again. SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE knows what happened to that boy. God hates a coward; whoever knows should at least give an annonymous tip.
reg

Morehead, KY

#1081 Aug 1, 2012
Watched the news today and they said they had been searching and digging on a farm in Elliott who's farm did they search?
Nosey

Morehead, KY

#1082 Aug 1, 2012
reg wrote:
Watched the news today and they said they had been searching and digging on a farm in Elliott who's farm did they search?
John Maddox
here

Nicholasville, KY

#1083 Aug 2, 2012
wat wrote:
link or it didnt happen.
http://www.wsaz.com/news/kentuckynews/headlin...
wat

Hillsboro, KY

#1084 Aug 2, 2012
guess it happened
wat

Hillsboro, KY

#1085 Aug 2, 2012
"On July 12, the 1-year anniversary of Barkerís disappearance, the family got an anonymous tip from someone on a pay phone that he was buried on property on Gallion Branch Road in Elliott County, Brammell said.

The sheriff says they went over that property with search dogs, who hit on Barkerís scent at one spot. A couple days later they came back with a different set of search dogs, who led them to the same location.

On Saturday they came with a backhoe and started digging.

The owner of that property, John Maddox, was arrested July 17 by Kentucky State Police and charged with operating a meth lab at his home.

Maddox gave consent to the sheriff for his property to be searched following the tip, Brammell said.

After three days of digging, the search came up empty. The search was called off Monday night."

I call BS on the Barker tip. Sounds like a tip off and excuse to make the meth bust. Its great to make a bust, but if Barker's name was dragged into it as a pretext, then SHAME.
why

Morehead, KY

#1086 Aug 3, 2012
I am going to guess that Maddox and Nathan knew each other and were both in drugs.
Dan Gratt

Ashland, KY

#1087 Aug 7, 2012
Nathan never mentioned a maddox. He wasn't into meth. Marijuana and Cocaine was his thing. What can anyone tell us of John Maddox?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Max Hammond 1 hr bob beaver 23
No Show Mayor Callihan 1 hr biggin 14
She is my girl 7 hr Daddy 9
Drugheads Of Olive Hill (May '16) 10 hr Tough Man 23
the store on the corner 10 hr curious 1
Real reason no truck stop in Pleasent Valley 11 hr grahn road 6
Funny stuff right there 12 hr Spellchecker 6

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance