Nathan Barker-missing
what

Ironton, OH

#905 Jan 4, 2012
Wt do you mean, they are over at Toro Loco? Do Mexicans own it or are they dealing drugs from there, do you know who owns the place?
lost in space

Morehead, KY

#906 Jan 7, 2012
the mexican mofia is in town because a few people screwed them over on drugs,,,,the are supposfuly looking for mike hedge for one
billy

Grayson, KY

#907 Jan 9, 2012
WE NEED TO KEEP THIS ON TOP,IF THE COWARDS WOULD TALK THIS MAYBE OVER WITH.THERE ARE PERSONS THAT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AND IS AFRAID TO TALK.WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR LOVE ONE,YOUR BROTHER YOUR FATHER .YOU BE WANTING SOMEONE TO TALK TO, COME ON JR TALK,I HOPE YOU ARE LIVING IN HELL UNTIL YOU TALK5440
I heard

United States

#908 Jan 9, 2012
Trevor mcdavid was with him the night he wrecked as well as Caleb Snyder they were talking about it on new years when they were drunk
JJJ

Grayson, KY

#909 Jan 10, 2012
it is time for us to take back our county,the drug dealers that is pushing for themselfs as well pushers for JR time to ship the mexican back.someone else might get it before it end.,i know dudes who are selling it for the mexicans 100 gram only paying 65,,,,If the fools would come forward and talk quit being afraid and talk it's could be your family or friend the next time
Seriously

Olive Hill, KY

#910 Jan 10, 2012
I heard wrote:
Trevor mcdavid was with him the night he wrecked as well as Caleb Snyder they were talking about it on new years when they were drunk
Then why don't you grow a pair and go tell Casey Brammell? I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. Nathan had just left the Three Pine area and those boys were NOT at that location. Since you know so much what time was he with them?
whitney
#911 Jan 11, 2012
mexican mofia, im laughing my butt of, seriously everyone gonna be afraid of 5 foot tall men, lord what can u say to that, i dont know who was with nathan, but somebody was, im not gonna sit here and say they will find out soon, im gonna say, we know who u r, and now we r gonna make ur life a living hell
Seriously

Olive Hill, KY

#912 Jan 11, 2012
whitney wrote:
mexican mofia, im laughing my butt of, seriously everyone gonna be afraid of 5 foot tall men, lord what can u say to that, i dont know who was with nathan, but somebody was, im not gonna sit here and say they will find out soon, im gonna say, we know who u r, and now we r gonna make ur life a living hell
You know who they are? And you're sitting on your computer? Why don't you tell the people who could do something about it and maybe bring Nathan home to his family? The people who claim to know something but won't tell are actually no better than the people guilty of the crime.
fact

Morehead, KY

#913 Jan 11, 2012
The Mexican Mafia is a very real entity and you better wake up to that fact. Check out what has been happening on the boarder of Mexico. Their connections are all through the USA and they are ruthless. There is a large group in Louisville. No one knows what happened to Nathan but the Mexican drug dealers are dangerous and nothing to be laughing at. Any locals dealing drugs can very easily be connected to Mexican drug smugglers whether they know it or not and that depends where they are on the chain of buying and selling.
whitney wrote:
WTF

Cleveland, GA

#914 Jan 11, 2012
lost in space wrote:
the mexican mofia is in town because a few people screwed them over on drugs,,,,the are supposfuly looking for mike hedge for one
Really Mike Hedge that is funny. He is doing good not causing trouble, why throw his name in this? If he is all the Mexicans had to worry about they wouldn't have any worries.
HaHa

Olive Hill, KY

#915 Jan 11, 2012
whitney wrote:
You're very naive aren't you? Since you apparently own a computer, why don't you google the MS13? It's people exactly like you that make it possible for them to come into small towns. They open restaurants and businesses as a cover up for their drug activity. Maybe in the future you could do some research before you make yourself look completely stupid!
redin

Hillsboro, KY

#916 Jan 11, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Then why don't you grow a pair and go tell Casey Brammell? I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. Nathan had just left the Three Pine area and those boys were NOT at that location. Since you know so much what time was he with them?
How do you know that they were not at that location? Those people would all cover up for their 'friends' if drugs were involved. Calm down and let people talk, you may learn something new.
Sara

Maysville, KY

#917 Jan 12, 2012
So what has been up with the search? Did they call it off? Do we all need to continue looking? It's been MONTHS now. How long did it take them to find Nemo? And since Nemo's body was found (if its the same killer) then maybe they have "gotten smart" about body dumping it. Why isn't anyone telling the police about this Mexican Mafia or whatever since people apparently know they are covering it up with a business? I'm sure the police can do something about THAT!
billy barker

Grayson, KY

#918 Jan 12, 2012
i wish they would find out what really happen to nathan and nemo murders be brought to justice.but people has no balls and are cowards,if it be one of the loves ones i wonder then it they will talk.i hate the freaking cowards,i still praying that the truth will come out but they will pay for this one day sooner or later.i hope all involved in this matter get what coming to them.nemo and nathan families need justice.maybe the next one get killed or missing will be one of their family memembers or love ones.whatgoes around comes around,
Iknow

Lexington, KY

#919 Jan 13, 2012
Sara wrote:
So what has been up with the search? Did they call it off? Do we all need to continue looking? It's been MONTHS now. How long did it take them to find Nemo? And since Nemo's body was found (if its the same killer) then maybe they have "gotten smart" about body dumping it. Why isn't anyone telling the police about this Mexican Mafia or whatever since people apparently know they are covering it up with a business? I'm sure the police can do something about THAT!
We haven't went a single day without searching. Yes we ask that everyone continues looking.
miranda

Lexington, KY

#920 Jan 13, 2012
&#8206;$5000 reward for information leading to the whereabouts of Nathan Barker and/or information leading to the arrest or conviction of persons responsible.
call in help

Commerce, GA

#921 Jan 13, 2012
The Carter County sheriff's dept knows all about Mexican Mafia but evidently are too scared to do anything about it. A police agency from somewhere else needs to be called in to investigate and find Nathan. After 6 months you would think the sheriff would want someone to help him. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.
dang

Owingsville, KY

#922 Jan 13, 2012
How many more posts and threads are going to be posted about this guy? He is obviously not alive and not coming back. Sheesh wake up people. Let the dead rest in peace.
Iknow

Lexington, KY

#923 Jan 13, 2012
dang wrote:
How many more posts and threads are going to be posted about this guy? He is obviously not alive and not coming back. Sheesh wake up people. Let the dead rest in peace.
How rude of you. It is obvious, yes. But for him to rest in pace, he needs to be found. Please don't post negative thoughts, give this family a break.
call in help

Commerce, GA

#924 Jan 13, 2012
dang wrote:
Your compassion is overwhelming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olive Hill Swimming Pool 3 hr Matlock fan 3
henderson branch 3 hr No Name 3
sam lowe 7 hr pouchy 19
john rodgers 7 hr Terrible 4
Anyone missing a beautiful pit bull? 10 hr Concerned 1
Andy Bond 11 hr Concerned citizen 34
Hey You 15 hr Hmmm 5
Grady Lowe 17 hr olive hill 5

Olive Hill Jobs

More from around the web