Sooo sad

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

I hope that the law while sitting in their car or hanging in a gas station will please read this or maybe so called friends at gas stations will at least inform them to check on every lil bit of information!!!! They need to solve these crimes!! We are sick of the unsolved murders & Nathan missing!!! Prayers for nathan & family!!!!!!----
WcK

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

I'll copy some posters off and get them circulating again. This won't fade away like everyone thinks it will. Every time someone takes a flyer down i'll put up 2 more. Miss you nate, so does your family and miranda and bentley, he's so big now nathan you should see him. He's gonna be just like you augger.
Pam Carroll

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

bloggerbitch wrote:
Names to look into: Junior Comacho, Trevor Mcdavid, Evan Ratliff(ratcliff) unsure on spelling, Joshua Renfroe, Thomas Tomlin, Richard Tomlin, Donald Beller, Brittany Mabry, Austin Collier, Devin Carroll, William Hampton, travis tackett, Abraham Hernandez, Arturo Moreno, Jonathan Moreland. Following more tips, these people are innocent until proven guilty but all are in the same inner circle of low lifes.
Please keep Devin Carroll's name out of this. Devin was in jail when Nathan went missing. Devin has had more than his fair share of demons from the devil called addiction. This however was not one of them.
dummy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Add Katie duncan to that list.
Oh please

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

bloggerbitch wrote:
Names to look into: Junior Comacho, Trevor Mcdavid, Evan Ratliff(ratcliff) unsure on spelling, Joshua Renfroe, Thomas Tomlin, Richard Tomlin, Donald Beller, Brittany Mabry, Austin Collier, Devin Carroll, William Hampton, travis tackett, Abraham Hernandez, Arturo Moreno, Jonathan Moreland. Following more tips, these people are innocent until proven guilty but all are in the same inner circle of low lifes.
Dumb bitch take William Hampton off that damn list he is nothing but a friend of Nathan is by far a "low life" he wants Nathan home safe and sound just like everyone else
wow

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

bloggerbitch wrote:
I agree. You can take Devin off. That is an absolute. However, some of these other names...funny how they just keep coming up over and over again.
JUSTASKING

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

dummy wrote:
Add Katie duncan to that list.
Which Katie Duncan are we talking about here?
The one that drives the litlle mini-cooper or the other one?
hate to break it

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

sorry about this miranda because i have nothing against you personal but you are NOT NATHAN'S FAMILY BENTLEY IS!!! just because you have a baby with someone doesnt make you there family AND YOU HATED HIM and he didnt like you and you know it. its pretty messed up that you want to act like your in love with him when news cameras come in to play!
BloggerBitch

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb bitch take William Hampton off that damn list he is nothing but a friend of Nathan is by far a "low life" he wants Nathan home safe and sound just like everyone else
he's not coming home safe and sound. We all know it but his family needs closure. William was always around nathan they got fckd up together all the time. He don't know what nathan was into even tho he sucked his dick more than miranda. Come on, little fella knows more than he's saying.
dummy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

What was Nathan into?
Oh please

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

BloggerBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
he's not coming home safe and sound. We all know it but his family needs closure. William was always around nathan they got fckd up together all the time. He don't know what nathan was into even tho he sucked his dick more than miranda. Come on, little fella knows more than he's saying.
they was friends you dumb bitch its still nice to wish for the best, how about you just go jump off a cliff. your not helping nobody starting stupid rumors
wow

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

It would be nice if some of Nathan's "friends" would do the right thing and help his family find some closure.
Oh please

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

wow wrote:
It would be nice if some of Nathan's "friends" would do the right thing and help his family find some closure.
many of them have been trying, putting up posters going on the searches and just being there for the family
wow

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Oh please wrote:
<quoted text>many of them have been trying, putting up posters going on the searches and just being there for the family
I didn't mean his real friends. I have been doing those things also. I was talking about the people who know something and for whatever reason aren't talking. Sorry if I offended. It wasn't meant that way.
Oh please

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean his real friends. I have been doing those things also. I was talking about the people who know something and for whatever reason aren't talking. Sorry if I offended. It wasn't meant that way.
Well the person I have been sticking up for is a real friend, I have seen him cry and worry and not be himself because he misses his best friend then people slam his name when he wants nothing more then to know what happen like everyone does
dummy

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

The Katie duncan is the one who has the mini Cooper. She know a lot more than she's telling. And then claims that Nemo and Nathan were her friends.
peace people

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

I can't understand why people want to throw katie under the bus like that. Why would anyone believe her and nemo werent friends, or nathan? does anyone REALLY believe she would betray either one? ignorance, just ignorance. Drama is all you people want to start and its ridiculous. If anything all we need to do is continue to remember Nemo, and keep nathan in our thoughts and prayers until something has been reported or he returns home.
Oh please

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

peace people wrote:
I can't understand why people want to throw katie under the bus like that. Why would anyone believe her and nemo werent friends, or nathan? does anyone REALLY believe she would betray either one? ignorance, just ignorance. Drama is all you people want to start and its ridiculous. If anything all we need to do is continue to remember Nemo, and keep nathan in our thoughts and prayers until something has been reported or he returns home.
this site is more for people to talk trash its less of a help and more of a slam page
Miranda

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

What about Trevor and Danielle mcdavid they were seen with Nathan after his car was discovered wrecked!!!
Unsolved

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

If the world hates you,
remember the world hated Jesus first.

When they hurl insults at you....they land upon the Lord.

God bless all of you this Christmas season.

Please LOVE one another.

Talk about good things.

Have a heart.

Bury un-forgiveness.

Free yourself of the burden of hatred and jealousy and slander and just be set free by the Holy Spirit.

Let LOVE conquer all of this garbage on this site.

You were made to LOVE...and to BE LOVED by HIM!

IF YOUR FAMILY WAS THE ONE LOOKING FOR YOU....WOULDN'T YOU WANT THEM TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU???????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Olive Hill Forum right now

Search the Olive Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
old hot lady at tanning place on back street 5 hr fishers 26
Carpenter Brothers? 6 hr parent 4
Bodies found in Mushroom Mines (Nov '06) 9 hr Boohoo 122
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr Ashby 26,189
Dirt bike stolen in grahn reward offer 17 hr Grahn 1
Mick Brown (May '13) 20 hr you never no 2
Xbox 360 for sale 20 hr Mister X 5
•••
•••