Come On

Cleveland, GA

#433 Aug 10, 2011
ali wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one's ashamed. Being public about it won't help either. They are doing what best helps the investigation. Quit judging when you do not know the whole story.
I am not trying to judge, I just know that a lot of us have questions and want answers just the same. We're all a part of this community and we all want to know if anything is being done! I wish we could all feel safe in this town again!
hii

Morehead, KY

#435 Aug 11, 2011
Any new leads?
confussed

Elizabethtown, KY

#436 Aug 11, 2011
First the family wants help now they tell everyone to mind their own business when people ask questions?? There was a girl I know that was missing and the mother got on the news every week or so and ask the fishermen, hunters, hikers, people that drove through the country,and anyone else that was in the area to keep their eyes open for her daughter and bring her home. It took 16 months but she wasnt forgotten and people looked up until the day she was found... get him back in the media and tell the people to keep looking for him!!! Keep reminding the outsiders he's missing!!That mother reminded the police her daughter was missing until her daughter came home. Get this in the news again maybe its been long enough for someone to come forward.
hmm

Morehead, KY

#437 Aug 11, 2011
It has been a month....someone needs to step up and help find Nathan.
How about

Broken Arrow, OK

#438 Aug 11, 2011
Why don't you all stfu, or do a search party. I've personally spoken to a police officer, and there isn't much people can do, but a search party if they'd like. Anything else, CAN ruin an investigation. How about you all continue to do what you're doing...sitting on your ass, but try keeping your mouth shut and your nose in your own business. If you have any information that you think could help, contact the POLICE, not a bunch of nosey people on Topix.
fyi

Morehead, KY

#439 Aug 12, 2011
Making family aware that in the topic headed tony cutright, there is a couple of really disturbing comments that pertain to Nathan. Actually to Nemo also. None of my business, I just thought it was a little weird even for the everyday trouble stirring jerks to put on here.
Anyways I wish you the very best outcome possible, or at least some peace of mind.
I hope the family can get past all the silly comments people write, noone knows how they would handle this until they are faced with it. Lets face it in our community this is foreign till recent months. It just thank the lord happened much around here. I am sure you trust in the police and your doing what your told to do. I understand there is a child so I completely get the discretion.
Praying for you Nathan and your family
BACKATYA

West Liberty, KY

#440 Aug 12, 2011
How about wrote:
Why don't you all stfu, or do a search party. I've personally spoken to a police officer, and there isn't much people can do, but a search party if they'd like. Anything else, CAN ruin an investigation. How about you all continue to do what you're doing...sitting on your ass, but try keeping your mouth shut and your nose in your own business. If you have any information that you think could help, contact the POLICE, not a bunch of nosey people on Topix.
"How about" following your own advice. How many search parties have you headed up lately? Some of us are out everyday searching and praying for Nathan's family. I think what would be nice is to know if there is an investigation ohter than what the family and the citizens are doing themselves. I don't think anyone expects the police to tell everything about what is being done but some information that they are doing ANYTHING would be nice. As far as a bunch of nosy people on Topix is concerned I think everybody else is like myself it is the only place where we are getting any type of information so we keep reading and praying something will turn up. I don't know why asking other counties to search their own personal properties or asking for the publics prayers is going to hurt any investigation no matter who is doing it. So if you think that is all any of us are doing then stay off here yourself!
How about

Flatwoods, KY

#441 Aug 12, 2011
BACKATYA wrote:
<quoted text>
"How about" following your own advice. How many search parties have you headed up lately? Some of us are out everyday searching and praying for Nathan's family. I think what would be nice is to know if there is an investigation ohter than what the family and the citizens are doing themselves. I don't think anyone expects the police to tell everything about what is being done but some information that they are doing ANYTHING would be nice. As far as a bunch of nosy people on Topix is concerned I think everybody else is like myself it is the only place where we are getting any type of information so we keep reading and praying something will turn up. I don't know why asking other counties to search their own personal properties or asking for the publics prayers is going to hurt any investigation no matter who is doing it. So if you think that is all any of us are doing then stay off here yourself!
You're pathetic. There is an investigation. Shows how much you know. I find it funny that you resort to Topix for legit information. I get on here, to laugh at how stupid and nosey people are. You don't know what the fuck I've been doing to help, so how about pulling that dick out of your ass?
rude

West Liberty, KY

#442 Aug 12, 2011
Don't sound as though you are laughing?? You are just as pathetic as anyone else and won't admit that you are on here for the same reason. Try praying for yourself and for Nathan. Answers may come for both!!
Jerry Springers

Morehead, KY

#443 Aug 12, 2011
Nat wrote:
It could very well just be random or maybe vigilantes. you never know about what people are really involved in.
The police hands are tied and they cant do anything about the drug problem, you ppl really think the citizens arent tired of it ? Maybe its time for some vigilante justice . they break into homes and steal for drug money, putting innocent ppl in danger and you dont expect them to fight back sooner or later? So you have drug dealers disappering or being found dead ,who cares? Innocnt ppl are safer the more of them that get what they deserve.Yea,yea,yea I'm cruel, and I'll be judged, blah blah blah. If I knew anything the only way I would tell it is if it was a dealer who done it so we can get one more off the streets . If it was citizen Joe then I dont know a thing
How about

Flatwoods, KY

#444 Aug 12, 2011
rude wrote:
Don't sound as though you are laughing?? You are just as pathetic as anyone else and won't admit that you are on here for the same reason. Try praying for yourself and for Nathan. Answers may come for both!!
I don't get answers from Topix. LOL.
My friends and I sit on here and look at threads, that pertain adults 25 years and up, arguing over who's opinion is "fact".
knowledge

United States

#445 Aug 12, 2011
Is there an information reward?
Come On

Morehead, KY

#446 Aug 12, 2011
knowledge wrote:
Is there an information reward?
Why? Do you know something?
If so, it's pathetic that you have to have a reward for doing the right thing!
Jerry Springers

Morehead, KY

#447 Aug 13, 2011
Thats a good question ..... is there a reward?
So Why Not

United States

#448 Aug 13, 2011
There's a $1000 reward
Surprised

Flatwoods, KY

#450 Aug 13, 2011
It saddens me that people even need a reward to motivate them to tell the police information...
clerk

United States

#451 Aug 13, 2011
Talk to junior Camacho, Evan Ratliff, Austin collier, hell even try that punk on the crotch rocket that talks to beller in front of prichard by the ice stand. they know whats going on. The renfroes in olive hill might know something too. If the cops would bust some heads and talk to people, they might actually get something done. If you know anything about Nathan Barkers disappearance please call the sheriff or contact his family.
ummmm

New York, NY

#452 Aug 13, 2011
clerk wrote:
Talk to junior Camacho, Evan Ratliff, Austin collier, hell even try that punk on the crotch rocket that talks to beller in front of prichard by the ice stand. they know whats going on. The renfroes in olive hill might know something too. If the cops would bust some heads and talk to people, they might actually get something done. If you know anything about Nathan Barkers disappearance please call the sheriff or contact his family.
It should be easy for them to talk to Evan these days.
knowledge

United States

#453 Aug 13, 2011
1000? My friends & family would be worth more than that.
The dog on the porch

New York, NY

#454 Aug 13, 2011
knowledge wrote:
1000? My friends & family would be worth more than that.
Mine also ! Any amount! A month 2day folks is when this thread(post) started!!! Nonething!! So sad so very sad! Ppl put more money on losing a pet!! I'm not just saying to b mean . What u would do & me ppl can't believe how money talks!! They sell their soul & family 4 drugs! So sad! Prayers for Nathan & his family & let's not forget nemo & his family that they were he is but the ones that killed him r still free!! Let's all say a prayer tonight for all the worrying & suffering! And hope justice will b served!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop 1 hr top 2
michelle p waiver (Jul '14) 3 hr tired of people 54
taking kids out of state (Mar '11) 17 hr lordy 36
Simply the Best 20 hr Live 2
why ?????????? (Jan '09) 20 hr bottom 3
chubs (Jan '09) 23 hr Top 2
Metallica- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (Apr '09) 23 hr Top 5
More from around the web

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE